Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast
    trance

yea.

and if theres a ROSKO or w/e in ny or ex., dont try and be the ROSKO if miami or w/e, just a thought... h34r:

Originally posted by FOEone@Oct 16 2004, 03:04 PM
    in fifth grade, i started lookin at graffiti seriously. i would take pictures of pieces I'd see going to school or whatever then try to draw them at home. Then, I started drawing some shit myself, having no idea that there was an entire subculture of people behind this. I didn't know anything about style or flow or caps or anything. I was just drawing. This kept on for several years.
    then, freshmen year in high school during the first week, i was bored as hell in computer class and i stumbled onto "artcrimes." i thought "holy shit...this is what i've been doing!" i kept reading and that same week I did my first throwup under a bridge with the name "foe" and started catching tags on the regular. i read more and more into it and found people just like me in the same city. those people later became felon.two, spite, oz515, beanz, smock(aka) deus, and jester. several of those guys and i would soon form 'the 10-64 crew', which was later shortened to "TSF".
    i toyed around with several names including "simple", "zion", and "canker" before i stuck with "foe". later on i added the "one" to differenciate myself from JA.
    about two years ago i started getting into street art. i've always been more of a bomber than a piecer, and i hated how with bombing there was no way to exhibit any real artistic talent, so i got into stickering and postering. and here i am now. 7 years from my first sketch to my latest throwup.
    Good ol' Foe.

been interested for 2 years nd sprayin for about 6 months now
    DTS crew 4 life

"Nobody does it like dts crew"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

three years

foe,you seek to amaze me. :lol:
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I started 'bout a week ago only. I'm pretty good for being so new, but am still working on my sketches. I started out with the tag "Demon" but the didn't like it and it didn't seem original after a while. What do you guys think of "Giro"?
    Don't forget to bring a towel!

since febuary of last eyar

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1999/2000

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

Is the year I was born.

early 00's (what do u call tthe 00's...u got eightys ninetys bu whats the 00s?)
    but yea maybe 2003 or so
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you get old 30+ and gots a family are you gonna quit or keep at it?

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When i'm over 30 and have a family i still paint graffiti. Cuz when i'm that old i've got really much skills and shit for making graffiti. So i dont see a reason to give shit up.

i just started 3 weeks ago and im 13.

i started when i was 10 then i stopped and started again when i was 12 and ive been doing it snce now and im 13

3 fuckin years

Started about 3-6 years ago. Back in 6th grade when Jet Grind Radio came out. Been going on and off through the time though.

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>AKRTWO.STW</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ That hello my name is sticker in your signature is nice dude but do you know where you can order that stickers. cuz when i print them with my computere and stick them somewhere outside on a window or something the colers fade away by the sun or rain.

8 or so months ago
    ...The Message is the Mightiest Weapon

5 or 6 months ago
    DTS crew 4 life

&quot;Nobody does it like dts crew&quot;