Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ChRoMa 11820@Jul 8 2006, 05:12 PM
    i started in like march or april of 2006
    a lil bit before i started goin on here
    ^ Same to me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

erm, over 1 year ago easy, but i had a huge break... erm.

its strange how i started. cuz my teacher showed me a book, graff world.
    i was hooked. i just luved the way all of the things looked on the old trains...
    SLABA

HALF A YEAR STILL SUCK BUT

edited........
    ...The Message is the Mightiest Weapon

3 years ago.

2 n a half of n on but in the last year ive been going nonstop
    http://www.myspace.com/godwin14paintballer

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    But it's like etch, if you don' know how, you shouldn't.

I've been into it a long while but I've only started writing and actually painting for about 2 years now...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>first, put on the ninja costume u bought on ebay.* next, if a parent is standing next to the door to get out, through smoke grenades over there and run out so she doesnt see u. so people on the street dont see you, instead of walkin down the street, roll. thats right get on the grouund and roll down the street. if u are fat then u go faster. then do ur tags or w/e and tell ur fairy godparent to poof u back to ur house</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

6th grade bitch, bathroom bomber status&#33;
    Fuck bitches, get money.

i started that shit like in 5th grade now me and my crew are tagimg up my high skool i got suspended last year for bombing on top of the gym

yeah boi... started properly in &#39;94 (13 yrs old). Here is my second ever piece (I had done quite a few dubs before and been sketchin since &#39;93)-

not bad... if i say so myself... (Cool MoveS- CMS crew)
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

^^that looks like DMB or DM8 to me (a lowercase d..) unless your talking about the charac

Originally posted by SINGH@Jul 21 2006, 08:18 AM
    HALF A YEAR STILL SUCK BUT
    takes alot longer than half a year to be good..

anway I started when I was 12, about 3 - 4 months before my 13th b day, so i started around november/october 05, I first did graffiti june05 but i stopped until october/november when I was caught doing a marker peice on my school haha for the record im not like that now.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

he&#39;s not half bad. try a diffrent color background and some better paint.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

No... it says amB... short for amber. and the paint is Sparvar from Amsterdam for those that know about GOOD paint. It was done over 10 years ago, my second ever piece. I&#39;ve done a hell of alot more since then...
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

I started when i was 14 now im 15 and that means been bombing for a year

I didnt really start getting into it until about 3-4 months ago. When I was younger I used to write my names all over my house walls. Does that count? Im still tryin to find my own style and shit. I need more practice on my lettering. It all comes in time I guess though.

Officer: Where ya headed?
    Me: The moon
    Officer: Are you on any kinds of drugs?
    Me:I&#39;m high on life officer....high on life

aight look this my first post i started writtin i say about a year ago i was into hardcore and shit and alot of my boys wrote so i went out with my dudes medea and spiro for my birthday and from that night on ive been workin on my shit. anyone that looks at philly forums look for me and my dude onelove.

stay easy.

i always liked drawin bubble and block letters and little characters since 5th grade, then all of a sudden in 8th grade i played gettin up and found bombing science and wuz like, holy crap&#33; this isnt just crazy people drawing on walls. and that wuz the start of my graffiti career B)
    graffiti is pretty cool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Getting up got you started......