Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I stopped writing on shit whe I was 5. Ever since I was ten I would always look out for graff in New York and Paterson when I would go to work with my dad. I started to actually sketch and write shit again about 5 months ago, when I found Bombing Science and redsicovered Artcrimes.

2 years

Originally posted by Sollid@Aug 23 2006, 03:59 PM
    i started that shit like in 5th grade now me and my crew are tagimg up my high skool i got suspended last year for bombing on top of the gym
    wtf thats gay

i started not a long time ago(may 2006)

i need to work alot lol

^now thats what i call influence^

I was into it when i was a freshman in highschool, never really took it too seriously, tagged for like 2 years. Stopped for junior year, than about 5 months ago I went out and bought a pilot, a sketchbook, and changed my name.
    What I just said is fictional, anything said or posted has been copied from google, I do not condone vandalism in any way.

Made contact w/ some locals...got tired of goin solo and made a name
    A single death is a tragedy.
    A million deaths are a statistic.
    -Stalin

Hit me up on AIM...S. Florida writters bodhran17

13 freinds got me into it

marker tags, and stickers for about 3...stenciling for 5-6.....bombing for 1

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started just before i turned 17, now im turning 18 soon
    crewless...

started this past may, made a trip through boston saw a bunch of stuff liked it, then went to SF and thats what really what made me want to start writing...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Iv been drawing/sketching since i was like 8 y.o started liking graffiti a couple years ago done about 3-4 throwies. getting into tattoos. I think im better on paper than a wall.Now about to leave for Marine Core bootcamp...I dont know what im going to do with out my pencil n paper, that is whats gunna drive me crazy.

Well i didnt really notice graf in washington dc for a while until i took my first metro ride at 12, i would see Cool Disco Dan shit everywhere, and wondered what that was. seeing as how most of his stuff was up by FFC ithought it was a gang lol. Didnt pay much attention to it until that day i took a metro ride with my mom to UDC. On the way i looked out the window and saw some amazing shit. I was amazed at what i was seeing, i was seeing stuff by Cave, Cool Disco Dan, SPC 1, and other D.C. greats. it was amazing. Then when we got to the Florida avenue that what was the final point. Seeing that old warehouse and seeing people like Sek getting up on such a high up place changed it all for me. I said thats what i wanted to do out loudly. I think thats when my mom knew that i was going to write graffiti. fast forward a couple of years, now at 16 im really dwelling into graf more in more, before i was just doing bubble letters and drawing characters, now im going back to basics, seeing as how i thought i could bust out a wildstyle like it was nothing, when really it was a bunch of shit on some paper.

Originally posted by T_R_O_N@Sep 16 2006, 09:11 AM
    Well i didnt really notice graf in washington dc for a while until i took my first metro ride at 12, i would see Cool Disco Dan shit everywhere, and wondered what that was. seeing as how most of his stuff was up by FFC ithought it was a gang lol. Didnt pay much attention to it until that day i took a metro ride with my mom to UDC. On the way i looked out the window and saw some amazing shit. I was amazed at what i was seeing, i was seeing stuff by Cave, Cool Disco Dan, SPC 1, and other D.C. greats. it was amazing. Then when we got to the Florida avenue that what was the final point. Seeing that old warehouse and seeing people like Sek getting up on such a high up place changed it all for me. I said thats what i wanted to do out loudly. I think thats when my mom knew that i was going to write graffiti. fast forward a couple of years, now at 16 im really dwelling into graf more in more, before i was just doing bubble letters and drawing characters, now im going back to basics, seeing as how i thought i could bust out a wildstyle like it was nothing, when really it was a bunch of shit on some paper.
    u live in DC? wat do u write?
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

I first started back when i was in 6th grade and saw flix in the back of tha source magazine, n then i just started drawing what i saw. i would just write my name n just basicly sketced for a few years went through a couple of names as i learned that using my name wasnt such a bright idea. and as i read more and started to find out the the different elements of graffiti is when i really got into it. still sketching due to the lack of supplies and other writers to chill with. o and im a junior now.

Originally posted by scape&#045;one+Sep 16 2006, 10:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scape-one @ Sep 16 2006, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-T_R_O_N@Sep 16 2006, 09:11 AM
    u live in DC? wat do u write? [/b][/quote]
    i used to write Simp, but i write Gapa now.

ive been intrested forever started 2 years ago
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://photobucket.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l9...head.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Got Intrested In It When I Was 6 But Didnt Start

Been Doing Stencils For 4 Years And Now And Again Tagging Etc For 3 And Like 11 Months Haha
    LOOKING FOR STENCIL ARTISTS AND GRAFFITI ARTISTS FROM ENGLAND WHICH I CAN PUT ON WEBSITE (BRITISH GRAFF) FOR MORE INFO PM ME AND OH YEAH IF YOU WANT TO GET INTERVIEWED JSUT ASK AND YOU WILL HAVE UR OWN PAGE&#33;

British Graff Forum

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i started today, i did my first tag but i got into it from shepard fairey
    Last edited by K(i)ng; 06-08-2007 at 09:59 AM.
    Nice as Ice

haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh dear, another fag. Join me and the other 1000 fags of this site.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got into the whole thing in high school i had to do a term paper on art, i picked graffiti and it just kinda hit after that, and then i found out i had a friend that was into it and he kinda took me under his wings, kinda showed me the ropes and let me roam.