Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738394041 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think everyone changes their names at least twice

ive been graffing since 6th. grade. and still writing FACTS.. even if i get caught up. 4 years now.

started in 8th in 10th now

07 hommie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hah I started graffiti when I was 14 and then got chased down. Was so afraid to ever go out again that I just stopped. I always looked at all the graffiti in my town and wished I could do it though. Also I can't get anywhere with a bike because my town is so spread out. I live in a suburb.

But now I'm 16 and I've picked it back up pretty much. I also now have a friend that's writing with me. He had no style and I was embarrassed to bomb with him but he's just now coming around with his hand styles.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive been intrerested in graff all my life, since i started seeing throw ups and peices in downtown houston. But i moved to Africa, but i just recently got into doin sketches. But supplies are hardly avaliable. but I hope to start going hardcore soon, in a couple of weeks hopefully…

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got into graff about 6 years ago and I'm hooked I think I've gotten pretty damn good but I'm still nothing compared to some cats out there. I try to keep the scene alive out here where I'm from so I'm constantly painting and trying to improve my skills every day.

ive been interested in graffiti in general since i was about 7 or 8, and i started writing like 2 or 3 years ago.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started at about ten with a brown sharpie writng rocky on electricity boxes and phone boots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

2009 is when i really started to get into the scene. But ive always love seeing it since i was like little

I've been fascinated with the art of it most of my life.

Finally quit being a pussy last night and went out and put up my first tag and a stencil I cut before I went out. Even though there was almost no chance of getting caught where I went, it was still a rush. I spent all morning walking around my neighborhood figuring out when I'm gonna do next.

Anyway, I'm near Buffalo NY and I write 8BIT. Although that name was taken here, so if someone else writes that, I'll have to figure something else out.

I always tried to work it out...but I always fail and I did not it better.

Last edited by JBrickie; 01-11-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started around 2002 an i am glad to say that the 10yrs i have been doin it my art has went from sketches to full pages from throwies to murals but i am still tryin to learn new ways to expand my talents,. more or less i am proud to be a artist an i will never set my pens down,.
    SiL0)

4 years ago. not that great

Ive only been getting up recently ( couple of weeks) however ive been drawing for 10+ years. The main thing is just the transfer of pencil to paint can but with the paint you can go above and beyond so many more options and abilities. Completely opens a new door. Then there is the whole just rush and idk just thrill of the game itself. ITS MAD.

started in 06. the shit i was throwing up actuall looked like throw up... lookin back now i wish people would have crossed my shit out.

six years... where has the time gone? it seems like just yesterday i was putting up shitty marker tags.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

started sketching 3 years ago, started doing stickers 1 and a half years ago, moved up to paint just recently

when I was in a bout grade six I started noticeing graf an was like damn gr. 8 started sketching then about 2006-2007 sometime I started going out crushing shit daylight, night time just getting out there I eventualy worked through the names rock, Loko, Lok9, then went to SARS then GNRK really liked that one Now onto somthing else. Ironicly the only reason I started writeing is because of this site went onto google an typed in graffiti an this site popped up an I was hooked was on here before with the name GNEREK but lost intrest in the site an moved to 12oz but now am back as I like this site better.