Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19293435363738394041 LastLast

i've been doing bubble letters since like 5th grade or so. then in 8th grade I really started getting into graff & started using dafont to steal letterings off of there. I still use it occasionaly for inspiration & i'm about to finish 9th grade. i've been bombing since like august of this year

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

since sophomore year...
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

about 2 months ago

hello, im new to the bombing science forum wanted to post something i guess this thread is as good as any, if any of you guys are on the pureg forum my name was grams. ive been writing for four years went through two name changes for various reasons. in my area its a lot of train bombing so thats what we do. i was in a small crew last year of a couple of friends that were likeminded when it came to graff. most of the members moved or gave up out of the fear of arrest and lack of intrest. over the last couple months i haven't been writing much but i'm looking forward to a summer of bombing. i write De5 or Deee5. peace..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by DEEE View Post
    hello, im new to the bombing science forum wanted to post something i guess this thread is as good as any, if any of you guys are on the pureg forum my name was grams. ive been writing for four years went through two name changes for various reasons. in my area its a lot of train bombing so thats what we do. i was in a small crew last year of a couple of friends that were likeminded when it came to graff. most of the members moved or gave up out of the fear of arrest and lack of intrest. over the last couple months i haven't been writing much but i'm looking forward to a summer of bombing. i write De5 or Deee5. peace..
    uplOAD SOME PICS

as soon as i can most of my old ones are long gone.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im 16 and i started drawing bubble letters when i was about 7 ive been doing "graffiti"for about 5 years

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was totally oblivious of Toronto graffiti scene. Then like a year ago my friend showed my some cool murals and drawings and I was totally overwhelmed. Have been addicted ever since then...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I kept getting really bored in class and I was tired of just drawing my usual doodles so I started to graff in my sketchbook it was about a year after I started tagging with my friends. So i guess you could say I got started three weeks ago.

7th grade lil 12 year old with shitty tags caught me in 7 weeks haha i was too wild

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

interested in like grade 8? started getting more active around this time last year when i did tags at the stairwell at my school. i guess they fixed the camera. lukily i didnt have a name then. id rather be a tagger, not that i cant do anythign else. just i like the way my tags are done

i started at 13. i was walking my dog down the street and had a sharpie in my back pocket and decided to write on a door, i felt so hyped up after that. thats how i basicly got addicted

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like this guy^
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

i started in the 5th grade

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started almost a year ago. graffiti changed my life.

Like a month ago
    DUPE

ACtually like 5 months ago
    DUPE

My friend got me into graff about 3 months ago, I've already bombed with him once and once on my own too

09' .. Hahaha Fun times too.
    Dominic F. My tag is : Anon

Like 12 years old wchick was like a year ago.Me and 2 friends started drawing and writting some really shitty letters and that is how i started.