Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ->toNE*@Apr 17 2005, 01:57 PM
    ive been drawin art since grade 4.
    Don't kids start drawing at Kindergarten? Wow you must be super slow.
    You see a little snotty nosed kid with his dirty sneakers on backwards

sleepin on the corner everytime i got to make a sell,

at times i wonder are we going to hell,
    or does god see we trying to make it as well..

Originally posted by Crack Killz+Apr 17 2005, 02:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crack Killz @ Apr 17 2005, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;>toNE*@Apr 17 2005, 01:57 PM
    ive been drawin art since grade 4.
    Don&#39;t kids start drawing at Kindergarten? Wow you must be super slow. [/b][/quote]
    ya finger painting am talking about drawing u faggot.u ant got no clout so dont say shit to me u little wake as fuck toy
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

since i was 10 1/2...im 11 now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha. Wow, you&#39;re a littile fucking loser... I don&#39;t give a flying faggity fuck who you are... fucking jew, go do somthing that benefits your life like commit suicide. kthxs.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is that at me? just cause im 11

ya am young.ya i got skill.ya u got no clout.ya ur a toy.ya the only thing ya good at graff related is posting on this.ya bitch ass pussy.lucky u ant live around me or i would kill ya,ya bumbaclot faggot
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shit. You&#39;re like 12 years old. Get the fuck out of bombing science and fix your grammar.

17 ya punk.an i got more skill then you been here longer then you.so u get the fuck outta herr.
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Yo crack no beef but i havn&#39;t seen any of your stuff on the forum. I wanna see some stuff if you have actually been writing for 7 years.
    RIP WASTER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got tons of pics...but they wasent takin with a digital camera...so I can&#39;t get them online and I dont have a scanner...All I have is my Camera Phone but that shit doesent go wide enough and/or the picture comes out to small.... I&#39;ll try to get somthing up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just started to write for real for the past 2 months but i started doing sketches when i was in 5th grade but never had the balls to go out and do it untill recently.
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>7</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>1</span><span style=\'color:green\'>6</span><span style=\'color:gray\'>crew</span></span></span></span>

^^^ same ive been sketchin for a while but just never grew the nuts

but now i go out all the time and just dont care anymore, its not like delaware has anti-graff teams searching for me.

gHetto dElawURRR&#33;&#33; WEEZ ILLEN&#33;&#33;

BB.oMg.2005

i started about a year ago i mostly do sketches and throw ups and shit but i dont do much painting bcuz i never get paint and shit

umm been drawin for awhile...just started paintin throw ups and puttin up stickers....yupp ima toy

i sketched for like 5 years but enver took it too serious until like a year ago, then startin workin and have gotten alot better then i was atealst.

i always loved drawing crazy shit , but i never had think that i would do it on wals...
    i started to vandalize last summer with markers ....and this year ...3 months ago...a friend told me it will be cool if we had a graf crew..and 1 week after we had a crew out of 4 members..........now were like 6-7 but only 4 of us bomb the others don&#39;t even tag but we need them(theyr money y mean)..and that&#39;s my toy story....good luck to all ya toys and remember 2 KEAP DA PEACE &#33;&#33;&#33;
    Fuck school...Fuck friends...Fuck cops...fuck all ya&#39;...

i&#39;m still a toy but ive been into graf since i was 12(im now 16). i put up here and there and i will be gettin into painting next year cos im still perfecting my skills.

Got into this shit like 8th grade & fell in love with it. Started practicing scethches and shit not even knowing what the hell i was doing(still dont) but i guess that comes with practice jus like anything else in life. Went to jail for 2 years (learned a lot in there jus on my own) got out 7 months ago and started taking it seriously that brings me to now&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^what where you in for?

ive was pretty amazed when i was little and i saw graffiti, about how they could make something so ugly so pretty so fast in a way that was so illegal. i started drawing graffiti at the end of 5th grade...i didnt really realize that it was graffiti, atm i was just trying to come up with the coolest signature to sign yearbooks with...lol. i started really writing in seventh grade, and i first got up for real in 7nth (i&#39;m a freshmen now)
    RIP Tues VSB LAC

i have alwase been artistic and criminal minded so i started riting all these random words like graffity then got better and better and came up with my tag PHLEM because i spit aLOT OF PHLEM so i started with markers a little bit then started painting and stickers and still with markers today at 13