Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 608 FirstFirst 12345678132353103503 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 12145

Thread: Chat

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,423
    Credits
    86
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i'll be in the toy forums.
    it's actually turnin out to be more of a big boy battle.
    Bigel make your entry homeboy.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,211
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    Where the fuck is it?
    Ha, not gonna bother entering this one now haha.
    KASET

    IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,423
    Credits
    86
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    658
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d_g View Post
    Ha, not gonna bother entering this one now haha.
    i lost... cezr, good stuff man. always lovin ur shit
    props
    -d

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    658
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands View Post
    i'll be in the toy forums.
    it's actually turnin out to be more of a big boy battle.
    Bigel make your entry homeboy.
    'big boy battle'?? great.....

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo, i dunno if I should post this shit here but last night me and my mates were going for a hurt, a big one. However, before it was late enought to start bombing we were cruising around in my car and saw some heads we new chilling in a car park. I pulled in and everyone got out, I had my tins chilling on my backseat, after about 10 minutes cops came into the carpark chasing a white ute, after they spoke to them the cops came over to me and asked me what I was doing, I said, "I have a bit of driver fatigue, just taking a rest." I didn't think I would be in trouble for having my cans on my backseat but once the cop saw them he started questioning me, I told him, "I do alternative art as a hobby, sometimes it requires spray paint." By this time all my boys had bailed and it was just me and the cops, they searched my car and made me pour out all the alcohol that was in my vehicle (my mates alcohol). They continued to search my car and decided they would let me go once they confiscated my paint. However I kinda did a dumb thing when they said they will confiscate all my ish, i questioned the legitamacy of their claim that it was illegal to possess spray cans in WA though I know full well there is only legislation in NSW and SA to prevent paint sniffers buying paint when they're under age. Anyway I got arrested and am getting charged for every moniker in the area that was in the colour of my tins. I didn't say anything or fold when they questioned me because I was actually innocent, that night. Though I was wondering if I should bother allowing this to go further instead of copping the charge and walking, when I told the cops I wanted to take it futher the didn't seem perterbed thought they may have been trying to call my bluff.
    If anyone has any help for me that would be tight especially if they're up to date with Australian law and stuff or can be bothered reading all this ish.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    oztrailya.
    Posts
    275
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    If it's same as QLD law I'm pretty sure it comes under "possession of a graffiti Implement" and they don't need to prove you've done anything at all which is pretty fizzed. It is similar to the charges relating to drug paraphanaila or implements where you can be charged for simply possessing a pair of brand new scissors or packet of unused tally-ho's simply on suspicion. It's unlikely you'll cop charges for every tag or whatever in the area in your colour paint in my opinion because that'd take some form of stable evidence, they were probally trying to scare you with that in a hope you'd own up to some. In an ideal world you'd be able to argue the case that you are innocent (since you are) but the court system doesn't allways work that way. You'd probally end up wearing the implement charge on recommendation of legal aid if they take you to court. In any case on the bright side you've learnt not to hang around carparks at night with paint in your car. It's not the wisest move considering 1) you look instantly suspicious ..and 2) there's a nation wide crackdown on hooning and defective vehicles goin on and carparks at night is best place to target that.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Indeed. "Possession of a Graffiti Implement" $200 fine, also learning not to be a smart arse and talk smack to a cop who is willing to let you off. Having to pour out half a carton of Woodstock Blue and a bottle of Jagermeister does seem to get a usually non existent temper to flare up though. Cheers anywho.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    oztrailya.
    Posts
    275
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Definately. Probally should of cut your losses man, wouldn't stress too hard though, probally end at the 200 bucks.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Sorry to post again on this tip but the police could charge you with possession of a graffiti implement whilst your rocking a legal wall?

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    aus .
    Posts
    438
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMansNotACamel View Post
    Sorry to post again on this tip but the police could charge you with possession of a graffiti implement whilst your rocking a legal wall?
    good question
    g r a f f i t t i c h a n g e d m y l i f e



  12. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    well..
    idk about 4 u but in ireland..
    if ur painting a legal,u cant get in truble

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MONTREAL/LAVAL
    Posts
    255
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMansNotACamel View Post
    yo, i dunno if I should post this shit here but last night me and my mates were going for a hurt, a big one. However, before it was late enought to start bombing we were cruising around in my car and saw some heads we new chilling in a car park. I pulled in and everyone got out, I had my tins chilling on my backseat, after about 10 minutes cops came into the carpark chasing a white ute, after they spoke to them the cops came over to me and asked me what I was doing, I said, "I have a bit of driver fatigue, just taking a rest." I didn't think I would be in trouble for having my cans on my backseat but once the cop saw them he started questioning me, I told him, "I do alternative art as a hobby, sometimes it requires spray paint." By this time all my boys had bailed and it was just me and the cops, they searched my car and made me pour out all the alcohol that was in my vehicle (my mates alcohol). They continued to search my car and decided they would let me go once they confiscated my paint. However I kinda did a dumb thing when they said they will confiscate all my ish, i questioned the legitamacy of their claim that it was illegal to possess spray cans in WA though I know full well there is only legislation in NSW and SA to prevent paint sniffers buying paint when they're under age. Anyway I got arrested and am getting charged for every moniker in the area that was in the colour of my tins. I didn't say anything or fold when they questioned me because I was actually innocent, that night. Though I was wondering if I should bother allowing this to go further instead of copping the charge and walking, when I told the cops I wanted to take it futher the didn't seem perterbed thought they may have been trying to call my bluff.
    If anyone has any help for me that would be tight especially if they're up to date with Australian law and stuff or can be bothered reading all this ish.
    how can they charge you for every piece done in the city with a specific colour? that's the most ridiculous bullshit I heard in my life, cause to begin with if you have a bunch of new cans there's no way you could have used them for writing, ITS A BUNCH OF NEW CANS.
    Second of all, carrying spraypaint is no criminal offense. In australia I think the cops are all fucking retards.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,818
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    avid, ur first point is good and valid, those charges wouldnt stand for a second. however, in many states, (mine ny) it is illegal to cary paint if ur underage.

    finally though, amansnotacamel, you handled the situation terribly, gave up your rights as a citizen, and fell to the cops intimidation and bullshit. go on youtube and watch BUSTED, the video by the aclu. itl help for next time.




    peace.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    oztrailya.
    Posts
    275
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AVID1 View Post
    Second of all, carrying spraypaint is no criminal offense.
    Clearly it is, he has a 200 dollar fine to prove it.

    Sorry to post again on this tip but the police could charge you with possession of a graffiti implement whilst your rocking a legal wall?
    It's highly unlikely but if they really wanted to then yeah they probally can. They could bust your grandma for carrying a bingo dabber on the way to Sunday mass if they wanted to but common sense counts for something.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alive View Post
    finally though, amansnotacamel, you handled the situation terribly, gave up your rights as a citizen, and fell to the cops intimidation and bullshit. go on youtube and watch BUSTED, the video by the aclu. itl help for next time.
    I wouldn't really say I gave into intimidation and such, if I had asked if I was under arrest and they had said no and I decided I was leaving, I'm quite sure they would have taken me in anyway. They had more than sufficient evidence to charge me for possession (they were used cans also) so the only thing I said that affected the situation negatively was questioning their authority which led to a charge instead of just confiscated paint. I didn't end up actually getting pinned for any monikers or whatever because I chose not to speak about it, not giving them any specific evidence. I could understand what you were getting at if I told you I waltzed into the cop shop shouting "Dorks Oner whut whut fuck pigs." but I didn't.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,818
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I wouldn't really say I gave into intimidation and such, if I had asked if I was under arrest and they had said no and I decided I was leaving, I'm quite sure they would have taken me in anyway.

    this is because you were not yet being arrested, but you were being detained, and it would still be illegal for you to leave without permission. you do not have to answer a cops questions, instead, respond to his questions with your own, "May I leave now officer? or am i being detained?"


    They had more than sufficient evidence to charge me for possession (they were used cans also) so the only thing I said that affected the situation negatively was questioning their authority which led to a charge instead of just confiscated paint.

    unless you left something out, they had no probable cause to search your car. dont forget to keep saying clearly, "I do not consent to any searches." While many of your rights are diminished when you are driving a car, you still maintain most.

    I didn't end up actually getting pinned for any monikers or whatever because I chose not to speak about it, not giving them any specific evidence.

    finally, of course you didnt. this was obviously bullshit from the begining, graffiti is a very hard thing to prove with no evidence besides a matching tag. theres so many defenses.

  18. #58

    Default

    what the fuck happened to twelveoz.?
    This is clever and witty.

  19. #59

    Default

    godddamn. There are too many douches that "write" (played mark ecko) in my town.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    aus .
    Posts
    438
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    k...

    we dont get that problem in aus cause mark eckos game is banned :P
    Last edited by Dying to live; 08-25-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: eat dick
    g r a f f i t t i c h a n g e d m y l i f e




 

Similar Threads

  1. Battle Chat Thread
    By koper in forum Battle Forum
    Replies: 7301
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:05 AM
  2. toy battle chat thread.
    By Fube in forum Toy Battle
    Replies: 690
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:29 PM
  3. Chat room
    By vegimite on toast in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top