Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 262 of 608 FirstFirst ... 162212242252257258259260261262263264265266267272282312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 12147

Thread: Chat

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if that was directed at me im not. if it was directed at vice then could you explain who this mr diamond character is
    Fuck off.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

screech. hes jewish. bagels. navermind...

haha lmao im no screetch
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ph youre zach huh. or ac? mabye that stupid mexican dude from the first season? jk

cedar point years bak

"Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got high at cedar point and rode that "eagle" knock off like twenty times. cedar point is the shit tho fa realzzz.

im gonna go watch gay ni&&ers from outer space and pass out. bye.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh. you went clear over my head with that one
    Fuck off.

psychopathic clowns from outer space
    oh n found 1 of me n her together

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah woony, keep calling me a dumbass when you are clearly illiterate. i JUST got done saying i do fucking eat meat you retard.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i see white boys wearing bandanas and big ass hats like this at a fucking amusement park i wanna just smack the little shits right in the face... if thats u in the pic, i woulda smacked u lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    I've always said you're a weak minded littled bitch...

If humans weren't supposed to be eating meat...
    ...you know what. Fuck it.

Carnivores always reign supreme.

Zook is cool shit, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    pussies. unless im eating a pet im fine. farm animals arent pets their only there for the shit they produce. i could watch one of those cheesy slaughter house videos while eating a fat ass juicy steak and not be bothered.
    im far from a pussy man, trust that, i just have a hard time eating things that can look me in the eye, and i feel better and healthier than i ever did when i was eating meat... all these people that think eating meat makes them "more manly" probably dont have much manhood in their pants..... and dont get me wrong rewt i know common sense and common science tell me that humans are omnivorous (eat meat and veg) but nowadays its not hard at all to keep meat out of ur diet and have good food every day, if it were 20 years ago or more id eat meat for sure, but the industry is so god damn irresponsible careless soulless and wasteful that i just stay out of it completely.... no reason to hate on me for it, cuz again, im no pussy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    im far from a pussy man, trust that, i just have a hard time eating things that can look me in the eye
    Ok. No beef.
    But this is as far as I got...
    Lettuce and tomatoes are alive, they just don't have eyes to be able to look you in the face...

You need to delve into the realm of Philosophy.
    There are a lot of things that are 'alive'.
    You'd be eating meat again.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont need to look at anymore philosophy... plants dont have blood and a nervous system, no brain conscience or heart... and they dont feel pain when they die... i dont need to pick up a book written by other humans to know whats morally right(scientific, philosophic, or religious). no one knows what happens when u die so i have my own set of whats right and wrong in life, and i believe that all the pain caused by u in your life eventually comes back, call it karma if u really want

i know im not in on this shit, but theres been studies nd shit that have proved carrots scream when they're pulled out of the ground..

http://www.department13designs.com/vegan.html
    Last edited by tobY flendersoN; 04-21-2010 at 12:40 PM.

any plant reacts to you yelling at it....myth busters showed me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    i dont need to look at anymore philosophy... plants dont have blood and a nervous system, no brain conscience or heart... and they dont feel pain when they die...
    Maybe I'm just incredulous but I don't even have to read all of your post to challenge you...

Plants don't feel pain when they die? Support this 'fact'.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ They don't have a nervous system?

And that whole carrot thing just reminded me of Harry Potter :|
    After I saw Food, Inc. I was considering become a vegetarian. Instead, I just stopped eating fast food, which is actually really hard for me.

All I can say is do whatever you want to do, dude. I mean, if I were you, I'd miss bacon, and a bunch of other things, but mostly bacon.

Fuck I want some bacon.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you are all fucking retarted. seriously.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by NICCSACC View Post
    why? because there is a good debate going on, where opposing sides make valid arguments? because there's no beef? u mad because you're an uneducated retard and you can't contribute.

there's some beef for you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by NICCSACC View Post
    lol u spelled retarded wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Maybe I'm just incredulous but I don't even have to read all of your post to challenge you...

Plants don't feel pain when they die? Support this 'fact'.

a plant "feels" pain in the same way a human in a vegetative state would... the body would react but there is no real PAIN because theres no brain to register it! the article about the carrots is retarded, just because a plant releases a chemical when its put through trauma doesnt mean its FEELING pain... anyone that thinks so is retarded, if they had a functioning nervous system they would move dont u think? theres no real evidence to support either of our claims that they can or cant feel pain though, but common sense says no... believing plants feel pain is like believing jesus was the son of a virgin

and rewt if ur not even reading my posts why are u replying and arguing me? do u even see what im saying?