Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 373 of 608 FirstFirst ... 273323353363368369370371372373374375376377378383393423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 12148

Thread: Chat

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea i feel ya on the freestyle, seems like even tho theres *****s that got dumby ass skills if he aint got back flips in his repertoire then they aint gone stand a chance.

Lol oh gawd pac sun is a preppy breeding ground for kids to be someone there not by the clothes they where. Its one thing to have a dope shirt by a skate/motox brand cause its got dope shit on it, but these kids comin up make it theyre whole wardrobe and thats when it becomes weak. Being a resident of the great state of california Pac Sun seriously misrepresents the style of california... its unfortunate to see. I could rant for hours on corporations that try to sell a product to dumb people that don't know any better like people who live in the middle of the U.S. shopping at pac sun thinking that thats hip in california and since theyve never seen an ocean the got to wear it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by HeklrToo View Post
    Dude...
    Pull some cans out of a box they keep them in while on display on the shelf... you know how they like cut it diagnoally on the side cause they're too lazy to just put it on the shelf...well ya. Put the cans on the shelf.
    Then put the cans you want in the box. Or boxes, if you're a fuckin' G and you're payin' for all that paint.
    And get your lazy ass to the front to check-out...
    (5 minutes)
    It's kept in a cage so I have to wait and ask for help. And yeah, I pay for my paint since I have the money for it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    It's kept in a cage so I have to wait and ask for help. And yeah, I pay for my paint since I have the money for it.
    Shit, buy me paint.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Go Vote for the TFRRT MUHFUCKAHS!!

heres a toy question.

why does anyone think philly handstyles look good? out of all the wickets ive seen, i can count the ones ive liked on one hand.

am i just not graffiti enough to understand? please help.

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think they look dope because how big they come out to be... Do mass damage with one of those bad boys

i dont like messy tags that you cannot read.....jus my two cents

i enjoy long walks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I lol'd. Still trollin' Stuck, huh Anion?

Those wicked philly hands look pretty friggen' retarded IMO, but those little smiley faces dey' be puttin' look cool.
    The shit where the the hand is the smoke coming out of a blunt looks cool too.

HECKLER LOL what DID I DO TO YOU??? god dam i say one thing and u jump on my dick and start hating..... maybe i am a toy maybe im not....regardlesss im 10 times what you will ever be so i wouldnt hate on me so hard yaaaaaa diggggg?

but back to the topic of phillies i prefer a more legible style as well as flares
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shut the fuck up noob

dont try to act hard phat..... ur like a phat kid who claims hes on house arrest but the truth is he just cant fit through the door

on a side note I also like boobs

boobs are always nice, my girl switched up birth control like a year ago and her tits have gotten fucking huge. when we started dating 2 years ago she was a C cup, now shes almost a double D. shits dope.

did only her boobs get big or did she get fat all over? most girls gut fat all over
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

am i the only one who doesnt like em real big? I'd take a nice b cup over a DD any day

shes gained a little weight, but she's 5 10' and only weighs 140 soaking wet. we stay mad healthy though, always riding bikes, have a garden we grow our own veggies in and shit, only way she'd gain more weight would be if she completely changed her lifestyle. i dont think shes had sugar since we've been dating.

@ian - im actually an ass guy, but shes always had an ass so i didnt really have anything to get excited about until her girls starting expanding

i smiled before i even read your post tehee
    stuck is my hero.

Now thats not very nice is it darling
    stuck is my hero.

im sorry but its the interwebs forgive me for not taking offense anion

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey you guuuuuuyyyssss

im bored, someone want to put some links/vids or some shit that will entertain me?

keep watching this for somereason

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Been sick for a fucking week, and now it gets sunny out. Fuck coughs, swear to God.