Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 378 of 606 FirstFirst ... 278328358368373374375376377378379380381382383388398428478 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 12103

Thread: Chat

  1. #7541

    Default

    your dad is a grocery ninja

  2. #7542

    Default

    Thats cool as hell man.Wheresmy free shit??lol.

  3. #7543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    2,313
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Aww I don't wanna go to rehab!

    And weedeater, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about actually. Like there's a river with fish behind this residential area, so you can fish, but I wouldn't swim in it, it's pretty gross. But it's right next to a lot of walls and sewer ditches, so you can basically paint everything. It's along a trail, so it's about a mile of just that. It runs right behind an OSH too, so if it's like 9PM and you need some paint, there you go haha

    Phat, bro you got me fucking hungry with that cake shit. I gotta find some sweets

  4. #7544

    Default

    the quarries i go to are legit, they havent been touched in over sixty years. they just keep digging until they hit water, and they just let it fill up. so what you are left with is 70 ft of deep water thats crystal clear, it feels so good to swim in too, with all the minerals and shit. you have visibility up to about 35ft down. its insane being able to watch 4-5 7 pound bass following your lure, ive pulled some monsters out of this spot. we have rope swings over it, old abandoned cranes we'll climb and jump off of. shits insane. biggest jump we have is almost 70 ft. you can count to 3 and a half before you hit water. just make sure you hit that shit feet first. only thing i hate about it is how long it takes you to surface, being a smoker i like to hang out above water haha.

    i do wish there were man made concrete structures like you have though, we have to paint crooked/uneven rock.

  5. #7545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    Rehab? ooooo rehab... why you gotta go?

  6. #7546

    Default

    Great fucking film!!!^^^

  7. #7547
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    look at this dope peice www.20b.org

  8. #7548
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    wtf, your a faggot^

    ayo mods can we get an infraction or ban or something for this kid because he has pissed me off?

  9. #7549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    2,877
    Credits
    832
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    awwww hahahahaha dont hate maynnn !!! you got rick rolld xD

  10. #7550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    631
    Credits
    516
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I knew it wouldnt be a dope piece but i didnt expect a rickroll XDD

  11. #7551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    2,313
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
    the quarries i go to are legit, they havent been touched in over sixty years. they just keep digging until they hit water, and they just let it fill up. so what you are left with is 70 ft of deep water thats crystal clear, it feels so good to swim in too, with all the minerals and shit. you have visibility up to about 35ft down. its insane being able to watch 4-5 7 pound bass following your lure, ive pulled some monsters out of this spot. we have rope swings over it, old abandoned cranes we'll climb and jump off of. shits insane. biggest jump we have is almost 70 ft. you can count to 3 and a half before you hit water. just make sure you hit that shit feet first. only thing i hate about it is how long it takes you to surface, being a smoker i like to hang out above water haha.

    i do wish there were man made concrete structures like you have though, we have to paint crooked/uneven rock.
    Holy shit that is fucking cool.
    The only thing close to that that I know of is like 30 miles away, and it's a hidden lake in a park (you have to adventure through trees and shit). There's no walls, but it has a rope swing and shit. There's a plaza near it, so I guess you could hit a wall facing the lake but it's not really worth it.

    70ft...sounds like some scary fucking shit and I feel bad for anyone who belly flops that haha

  12. #7552

    Default

    yeah, we call that drop "the man". because thats what it makes out of you. ive never seen anyone belly flop, if i did id probably jump in after them immediately, im sure you could go blind if you hit the water wrong from that height, and it would probably knock the wind out of you regardless.


    and i love finding hidden bodies of water, that sounds dope, the less people that know about it the more i want to explore.

  13. #7553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    awwww hahahahaha dont hate maynnn !!! you got rick rolld xD
    On some real shit tho that shit was gay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    The only thing close to that that I know of is like 30 miles away, and it's a hidden lake in a park (you have to adventure through trees and shit). There's no walls, but it has a rope swing and shit. There's a plaza near it, so I guess you could hit a wall facing the lake but it's not really worth it.
    where you talkin bout willis?

  14. #7554
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    631
    Credits
    516
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
    and i love finding hidden bodies of water, that sounds dope, the less people that know about it the more i want to explore.
    i first read that as hidden bodies heh

  15. #7555
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    whats cracken?! wheres errbody at?

  16. #7556

    Default

    Dude, you gotta read Fear and Loathing! The book is just so much more disturbing! Not to say the movie wasn't fucking amazing!

  17. #7557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    721
    Credits
    60
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo some of the better peeps on here should make a video of them sketchin out a piece, i personally think it would be super helpful to watch someone else sketch out a piece

  18. #7558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^I was expecting some graffic shit.... fuck cnn

  19. #7559
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Life is fucked up. i've witnessed deaths as well, not somebody getting shot in the dome though. Death is interesting and unpreventable. I don't necessarily urn or want to see someone getting shot in the head, but i would rather see that then seeing the mother of the person who is killed, thats more fucked up then the death its self.

    On the real though i jack off david caridine style to videos of people dying

  20. #7560
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    631
    Credits
    516
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    ^I was expecting some graffic shit.... fuck cnn
    there is such a thing as shock videos...

    also click this link, register and click the ads there is no long term thing and for every 10 people that register with my friends refferal link i get 1$


    http://www.buxtooth.com/?r=685368101
    Last edited by nah!; 04-11-2011 at 04:28 PM.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Battle Chat Thread
    By koper in forum Battle Forum
    Replies: 7253
    Last Post: Today, 12:42 AM
  2. toy battle chat thread.
    By Fube in forum Toy Battle
    Replies: 689
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:10 PM
  3. Chat room
    By vegimite on toast in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top