Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 406 of 608 FirstFirst ... 306356386396401402403404405406407408409410411416426456506 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 12158

Thread: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    it was me who deleted your post my dude. here's the reason
    the stuff you wrote were said to flatskank about a million times by about a million other users, it's true that you were giving very valid crits and i acknowlege. BUT they caused weakfingers to troll on you, so I had to delete the useless posts between you two, and delete the igniting post along with em... had they been crits directed at anyone else but flatskank (someone who actually apreciated crits, or at least takes them into consideration), your post would've been left untouched. but trust me, it was going to waste either way, and everyone here can agree with me, especially those who have already given him crits before.

what really weirds me out is how can someone your age and supposed maturity level throw that big of a tantrum and kick and scream over a simlpe deleted throw. seriously man, I'm disappointed in your reaction. :\

one more thing, it's not the mod's job to give crits. his only job is to look after the forums. a mod can have absolutely 0 posts and be the very BEST mod to ever live. it's YOUR job as forum members to give each other crits and such. members and mods work as a team to make the forums better (members by giving crits, posting flicks and following the rules, mods by taking care of those who don't and cleaning up after them and helping regular members with their forum related problems)

I'm not feeling guilty at all. I'm doing my job very well, and other mods/admins will agree. If you don't like the way I operate, please go ahead and contact the admins or other mods, quote this message, and show me what would they tell you.
    if I'm doing anything wrong, a message from the administration would be in my inbox, they wouldn't wait for you to speak up. Believe it or not, I'm not the only active mod in here.
    the shit talking was the best thing about this place, it the fucking internet dont be so uptight

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you should say that to him... he's the one getting uptight over deleted posts
    and nah, nah..

dose any one know what the credits under ur name ? can u like use them for sumthing ?

ive heard you can unlock the recipe for ghetto krink if you get to 1000

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah man krink aint an unlockable

you get your car back yet weed?

no sir, still waiting on the part, hopefully will be up this weekend.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

unfortunate, been smashin on the ducati instead i see

got some new grip on her and been tearing it up, loving this weather

really gettoh grink faar man trying to learn that one for aggeeeees

all you need for ghetto krink is a bottle of krink and a pair of gas station nikes

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh man you ruined the whole point of the credit system

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah why u keep getting yourself banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    what really weirds me out is how can someone your age and supposed maturity level throw that big of a tantrum and kick and scream over a simlpe deleted throw. seriously man, I'm disappointed in your reaction. :\
    Yeah... that hurts.

Coming from someone who lives in a shit hole where people blow themselves up when they get mad...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its not just there its all over the world and its the muslims n its not a religion of peace k thx.

but yeah... the dont get mad when people get beheaded in the name of islam or thousands of people die in a terrorist attack...

but rage and burn buildings and kill innocent people for little reason
    Last edited by nah!; 06-08-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

over cartoons

in beirut lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeklrToo View Post
    Coming from someone who lives in a shit hole where people blow themselves up when they get mad...
    and i think calling a place you've never been to a shit hole is so rude
    Last edited by nah!; 06-08-2011 at 05:03 PM.

yes! the toy forum is turning back into the flaming troll of ebeef it once was.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol here we go again with the ignorance

few quick facts:
    american flags don't cost 25$... they're about 10$ if they're this size I reckon
    I'm not muslim
    terrorists aren't only/always muslims
    there aren't Lebanese suicide bombers... you're thinking of al quaeda or something, I don't know..
    true where I live is a shithole, but yet again which country isn't? this whole planet's a toilet innit... except switzerland... fuck switzerland... netural sons of bitches...

and hekirshit, can we go back to being cool with each other? I'm sorry I deleted your pretty post you big baby lol
    Last edited by Phat 2; 06-08-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Oops.

I instigated a riot...

My bad.

I don't care about the post anymore. I was just pissed that my constructive crits got wiped cause Weakfingers is a troll. Which means I have to see more pictures of FLAT's piecework that looks like UFLAG and shit...

Eh, all the aggression really stems from the fact that I can't get male Rusto's anymore.
    Fuck.
    ...maybe I should buy some hundreds; wear some fuckin' skinny jeans and follow in your footsteps like a motherfuckin' millipede...

Free Earl; that's the fuckin' shit and if you disagree, suck a couple pimple covered dicks!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for real tho, how many people is it going to take to get the old cans back? Wasnt this supposed to be a trial or someshit or is this gonna be forever?
    Luckily osh paint available to me, but it doesnt have the same pressure as rusto, pissin me off with shitty faulty valve systems and shit. I want the old rustos back RIGHT MEOW!