Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 485 of 606 FirstFirst ... 385435465475480481482483484485486487488489490495505535585 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 12113

Thread: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by smokeitup View Post
    last day of semester? why would u even have to go, back when i went to school no one went on the last day. i went once and i was like the only one there so i went home.
    Well you're Australian, and Australians are retarded as far as movie stereotypes go by.

@Sneez - sounds sick dude, enjoy it there.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Well you're Australian, and Australians are retarded as far as movie stereotypes go by.
    Either that, or very good with all animals. Except stingrays...
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 8=====D View Post
    I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SneeZ View Post
    Wazzup peeps!
    Greets from france to everybody. Got here to snowboard, les duex alpes. I also took some things to easy bomb round here. Already runnin out of weed at second day here, which kind of sucks. But weather is as fine as the bitches are up here, so its gonna be fun anyway. Holla!
    for weed the people from france are smoking more weed than the Dutch people so its pretty easy to get it.

Oh nah I had a calculus test that I needed to do decent on. I'm on the verge of failing a couple classes and I don't really want that to happen.

Hahaha I had to get this off my phone so why not post it, I have like three times the cans now need to build it up the morning after my next bottle.
    Name:  ResizedImage951324311312191.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  35.1 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's pretty sad to make pics off all the things that you have drink. But its your own decision.

haaa

does anyone here even do legal walls?

It was the novelty of the pyramid that I enjoyed but whatever faggot...and probably not manchoo I think most people in the toy forum would be embarrassed going to one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

legal walls are for homos.... and people that can piece :-P u wont find many of the latter here

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey!!!!! grrrr
    I have my own legal wall
    true story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me too, its under a bridge by a train yard haha.... im sure id progress a lot faster if i had a legit wall to go to during daylight hours and paint at my leisure... when u gonna need a roommate phat? i only speak english u think id fit in well over there? haha

o hey what up so i was bombing one night and i met a writer while i was out shit was so casshhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Skadeem View Post
    It was the novelty of the pyramid that I enjoyed but whatever faggot...and probably not manchoo I think most people in the toy forum would be embarrassed going to one
    Ghehe the thing is i really know that its here different then some peeps i know that are going with a bottle of 14,5% alcohol on the photo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    me too, its under a bridge by a train yard haha.... im sure id progress a lot faster if i had a legit wall to go to during daylight hours and paint at my leisure... when u gonna need a roommate phat? i only speak english u think id fit in well over there? haha
    under a bridge? fuck that dude... I'm talking about a full blown, street long, 8 ft high, white painted, flea market wall exposed right on a main street dude. I took permission to paint that wall last year. I've done 14 of my pieces there so far, you seen the flicks - all of em were painted real chill in broad daylight... everytime foreign writers come, I take them to paint there, let alone all my crewmates... It's become one of the hottest spots to paint in the country now. All the photographers be hangin out there taking photos and shit. most times we paint, there's like cops chillin on the other side of the street watching us, people stopping in their cars and shit... it's a whole production I tell you hahahaha.
    And yo man, I'm sure you're kidding about the second part of your post. but in case you're serious, hit me in my pm dude.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well i have no job right now and im bouta move back to cleveland... lebanon isnt thaaaaaaaaat much further lol...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does anyone else in the toy thread skate? like skateboard not like rollerblade or iceskate or whatever else you could get it confused with...hah

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    does anyone else in the toy thread skate? like skateboard not like rollerblade or iceskate or whatever else you could get it confused with...hah
    we almost all do

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    well i have no job right now and im bouta move back to cleveland... lebanon isnt thaaaaaaaaat much further lol...
    lol, fuck it dude. pack your shit and at least pay me a visit. You get to stay at my place for free and bomb every night. Cheap food. Oriental vibes. Beach and whatnot. hash. bitches... Cheap food... each and every foreign writer who visited so far has enjoyed his/her time so fucking much, they always tell me they can't wait to come back every time I skype with em hehe
    what've you got to lose?
    Last edited by Phat 2; 01-17-2012 at 08:24 PM.

having clean blood
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the fuck?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh thats sick dude, everyone just got like +10 respect. this thread would be a fail but i love doing pieces on old decks, i wish more people did that and had flicks becuase pieces look better on decks haha