Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

unless you were hitting up a damn prison, they would not go through all that just to get some kids vandalizing.

and if they did have dogs and they were only fifteen feet away, they would have snuffed you out no problem hombre.
    All of my postings on this website are for educational purposes only. I do NOT condone vandalism in any way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    id give em a good hard kick to the calf. punch, kick again. keep kicking until he can barely walk
    and then take em to the ground, putting him into an ankle lock and eventually putting enough pressure onto his foot to break his toes and ankle. and then give him a swift toe kick in the calf and lower ribs for good measure.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

let him have his 15 minutes of hatred
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

me and my crew were tagging the highway wall/fence and this guy pulls over its like 130am and is like HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! we execute our plan so they climb up the fence and i climb up but theres ice at the top so i slip and fall on my ass while hes slowly coming towards me so i bolt it across the highway and dip into the townhouses then we met up at macs and got some munchies and went home and watched movies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ay.

movies after graff is just like cigs after sex. beautiful
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alright, me and my partner were just dropping handies in a back alley, then a cop car comes out of no where, puts on its high beams and just mobs at us, we ran into a field with tallish grass, he drives around gets out with a flashlight starts walking towardds us, he yells YOU! got up ran the same way we came hid in bushes right beside a parking lot, the cop drove by got out and parked with its lights pointing at the bush we were i., got out and asked some lady if she saw, she said i think i saw 2 kids run into those bushes but im pretty sure they ran away (that saved our ass) and i could see the stripe on the cops pants clearly, chilled for like 40 mins went home and watched boondocks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKLISTED View Post
    and if they did have dogs and they were only fifteen feet away, they would have snuffed you out no problem hombre.
    i see you have sigged what i said. please to elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

2 ogod and blacklisted...Tha 2 biggist douche bags here. You guys are retards, first off they thought we were trynna rob tha place thaz y there was so many poeple and helicopters 2 Tha dog was behind a wall 15 ft behind us the only reason I know it was there is because I heard its paws so both of u get guns and shoot yerselevs congrats on bein morons..Now imma sit back and laugh at tha dumb things u say back to me.
    Last edited by SIKFUCK; 12-09-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: IM GOD
    "SIKER THAN AN AIDS INFESTED CHILD MOLESTER"

Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    Rule #301 of the official Graffiti Writer's Manual:

Legit blackbooks must be black, have hard-covers and tags all over them. And NO lined paper.
    Everyone knows lined paper is for pussy's and literature.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don;t understand what you're sayig yo, Grammar and punctuation is the key to success!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wuuurd yoozzz on tha gramerz skillz.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cops dont bring in helicopters for burglary. and they only bring in dogs if its a place thats worth stealing from. in which the side of a high way does not normally fall into the genre, unless its encrested with jewels.

cops arent dumb. some of them are, but not all. if there looking for you, there actually going to be looking for you. so if there 15 feet awat, there going to find you. and if you had helicopters on your ass anyways you would of been busted. if you had dogs you would of been busted.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SIKFUCK View Post
    2 ogod and blacklisted...Tha 2 biggist douche bags here. You guys are retards, first off they thought we were trynna rob tha place thaz y there was so many poeple and helicopters 2 Tha dog was behind a wall 15 ft behind us the only reason I know it was there is because I heard its paws so both of u get guns and shoot yerselevs congrats on bein morons..Now imma sit back and laugh at tha dumb things u say back to me.
    dude shut the FUCK up

you joined this year

your post count is 56

YOU DONT MEAN SHIT TO BOMBING SCIENCE
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

29 pages and still talking about the first shitty post.... damn.... what happend?

cop copters WILL chase graff writers if there just patrolling the area and if they get a report of people doing graffiti
    they have nothing better to do

Wow im glad to kno that instead of being out bombing shiit ud rather be known on bombing science as the most un-up guy yer a dumbasss hahahahahhaahhaahahahaha

Legit blackbooks must be black, have hard-covers and tags all over them. And NO lined paper.

ya but if there from 8up then they get up and are known

well a few nights ago right after this huge event me and my boy were painting a racket ball court when i look at the road and a cop turns down the street alright w.e but then another piggy comes and goes into the schools so we had to dip and they had there lights poitin through the feild we were hiding in its all good th we dipped back into a complex and drove off

8UP goon fer lyffe son freee seeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by SIKFUCK; 12-10-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: THE DEVIL TOLD ME 2

i see you have sigged what i said. please to elaborate?
    i'm a jiu jitsu practiotiner myself,
    and it was funny as hell
    All of my postings on this website are for educational purposes only. I do NOT condone vandalism in any way, shape or form.

id give em a good hard kick to the calf. punch, kick again. keep kicking until he can barely walk
    and then take em to the ground, putting him into an ankle lock and eventually putting enough pressure onto his foot to break his toes and ankle. and then give him a swift toe kick in the calf and lower ribs for good measure.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKLISTED View Post
    i'm a jiu jitsu practiotiner myself,
    and it was funny as hell
    haha, its mma for me man. but my ignorant ass probly doesnt know jew jitsu is a part of mma

well if u wanna get technical, I'm an mma man too jiu jitsu/freestyle wrestling/kickboxing