Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Kind of a funny story, a bout a week or two ago, I was out with a guy from my crew droppin tags, we get to this nice wall on a semi busy street, and it was still early (11 ish). I was just gonna drop a throw as tall as I could, started half the outline, cop drives by, must've seen us in the rearview cause I think he tried to do a u turn, but he rode up onto a high area of the curb and his front bumper got him stuck there, we dipped and after looking back, I could still see the cops lights sitting on the curb. Cops in this city can't do u turns for shit, I've seen a few go too wide and hit mailboxes and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaken1993 View Post
    you really think so cause i mean cops know what a lotta dudes write and they cant do shit cause they dont have any proof of them doing it and or they didnt get caught doing it idk

What?
    This has made no sense to me.
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Default Crazy night

This 1 is crazy me nd bout 7 homeboys go bombin..im frm long island i write nv down wif riot squadd ..holla at me we gett shyt popin..neways we bombin by the chillsz in i say round east islip bayshore on saxon hytin filllsz 1 ma mansz can run fukin highway patrol rolled up we dipped under the truck den he chase 1 ma mansz nd dey beat his ass fukin pigggs...den i bounce cross da highway nd called it a night...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MUtHErFuKIn EnVii View Post
    This 1 is crazy me nd bout 7 homeboys go bombin..im frm long island i write nv down wif riot squadd ..holla at me we gett shyt popin..neways we bombin by the chillsz in i say round east islip bayshore on saxon hytin filllsz 1 ma mansz can run fukin highway patrol rolled up we dipped under the truck den he chase 1 ma mansz nd dey beat his ass fukin pigggs...den i bounce cross da highway nd called it a night...

your spelling is atrocious.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

GC you cocksucker...

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKLISTED View Post
    well if u wanna get technical, I'm an mma man too jiu jitsu/freestyle wrestling/kickboxing
    mauy tai and BJJ is best ...o and Sambo and judo....Cause Fedor is tha best

I pulled out. I guess that's a pretty good getaway story...

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MUtHErFuKIn EnVii View Post
    i say this is a troll post.. he spelled Highway and Night correctly.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one phrase...
    K-9 Unit.

hate it.
    Planking on a million...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One time i did a graphity and then went to jail

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This just happen today I was boimbing with my Homie and there is a tunnel that leads to a littel spot its chill as fuck anyways so me and my homie get there around 9am so as we are walking there I see some trucks cruzing by the train tracks so we hurry up and get to the spot we were there for at least 2hours I had to roll the suface or else the wall would suck in the spray paint and it was some rust-o paint it was ok anyways so after I am done rolling I begin to do my piece so everything cool 35 min later I am done I am tried so I chill in the tunnel and waiting for my homie to pack up n shit so i hear I squeek from the car brakes( there is a road above the tunnel) so I was WTF was that then I see a rope fall down and two workers jump down also I fucken booked toward a ladder that lead to the road so peek my head up and I see the truck I was like fuck so I jumped the fence and I start running as I am running I look behind me I see the guys get back into the truck they were yelling at us so by the time they get back in to the truck we are at least 45 yards away lucky there was fence we jumped and we just went to my hoimes house

We ran back to his house yeah two kids with two big ass bags full of. Paint hahaha got lucky this time

-THREE_SEVEN-
    !562!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it took u 2 hours to roll it blank
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dior View Post
    it took u 2 hours to roll it blank
    you kinda gotta wait till it dries a bit especially with paint like rusto.

Cats without beef are just too chicken...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was just saying 2 hours it was like an 1:45. got there at like 9:40 left at like 11
    and you know whats fucked up our shit was up for like 20 min then got buffed
    the guys that came were cleaning every thing up fucking gay

-THREE_SEVEN-
    !562!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Exclamation LAS vegas FREEWAY SIGNS

I ECD oner and uber of las vegas were painting the 95 freeway hitting those nice green freeway signs and a security guard rolls up on the other side of the sound barrier so when i go to hop down hes tellin me im gonna get my faced smashed in so i run along the sound wall which is a 25 foot drop on one side and about 15 on the other so im runnin on the wall come to a fence and theres about 8 cops and the security guard i thought about hoppin on the freeway but i hop down and the guard is tryin to hop the fence and thats when i dipped from the cops into the nieghborhood hid in a bush in someones front yard cause they had the hood blocked already by cops so i hid in the bush for about 2 hours with cops in sight and dogs which was scary then i noticed all the cops fled found a nice abandon house passed out left in the morning with no jail time in vegas the homie wasnt so lucky

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

have i ever told u guys about the time i ran so fast from the cops that the dust from my the street actually made him go KING STATUS!
    King Status Baby

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I pulled out. I guess that's a pretty good getaway story...

NICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeSquared View Post
    have i ever told u guys about the time i ran so fast from the cops that the dust from my the street actually made him go KING STATUS!
    Last edited by LeaksOne; 07-18-2009 at 03:18 AM.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

(sniff) (sniff) hmm whats that.......
    SMELLS LIKE A HATER!!!!
    King Status Baby

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you kno you should really take some comedy classes. all of your posts are facetious. go head and google that. your not even funny just a waste of space
    Fuck off.