Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha nice, but thell smart up soon. nice to have that next door though, mines a 20min drive. have a good time with your free paint

i have touch and prismas... Touch markers suck, the middle of broad tip is dried out, so outside is thick, inside has no color... as well as the fine point dried out. ive only had them for like 3 months, and i dont really use them that often, and yes the caps were always on.,

prismas work great, smooth fills, perfect.

and i use paint markers to make light reflections, and black colored pencil for shadows on top of marker.

and i use highlighters alot too, theyre nice bright colors for quick fillins, tryin new styles. nice and easy and cheap.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.ssww.com/product/?sku=SC9...id=900&aid=FRG

jackpot, found em laying around my house
    workes prety good so far

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by exitus View Post
    http://www.ssww.com/product/?sku=SC9...id=900&aid=FRG

jackpot, found em laying around my house
    workes prety good so far
    haha, i use those too.
    just light colors to fill in throws mostly..

How the hell do u use prismas to blend n shit. It always comes out dark or some shit to me.

Touch markers suck IMO..
    I racked quite many Sakura Permapauque markers, those work nice...

I always used paint markers, mainly elmers, and sharpies... to fade..i been brushin ink splatters around lately
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dick blick is the fucking shit, i have one 3 mins from my house. That preffered customers and coupons shit is the best, I save so much fucking money. I wish they carried better sketchbooks for markers tho, I've used the 2 diff types they carry and they both shitty in different ways and the binding pisses me off so much, each page rip out.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

@zen permapaques are good just a little light and the white sucks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if ur lookin fo really high quality, yea id suggest copic cuz prismas will smear pencil lines. U have to erase every trace of pencil if u want ur piece to look really good with prisma. Myself, i use Marvy brush tips. not the best, but descent quality & pretty cheap.
    I'm worse than all 7 deadly sins!
    Cause i'll kill ya off wit tha speed of hurricane force winds!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just stay simple an use sharpies an bics for fills an elmers paint markers for outlines. somtimes i use decos or prismas but i only have the basic packs. my favorites are the metallic prismas. stinky but super raw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I use Decos and painty's.... decos have a better tip so the fill is cleaner but paintys have more colors...

touch twins are pretty decent but a 12 pack will run you about 30 bucks which is about the same price as the new otr's and they're pretty sick too. If you're having problems with your markers bleeding get a better book. paper quality makes all the difference and black books tend to last longer than your markers hence, a smarter investment
    You've officially been bombed!

i mainly use copics, hell lot of shitty markers, small poscas & for higlights a whiteout pen.
    Last edited by ansichrist; 12-29-2008 at 03:54 AM.

Prisma,elmers paint, decos, sharpie all work fine.
    I suggest like a 70-80lbs paper, acid free. anything lower will bleed the slightest of inks.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hold The Throne View Post
    How the hell do u use prismas to blend n shit. It always comes out dark or some shit to me.
    you can find something at an art store called a "blender" basically a marker with alcohol in it im pretty sure..

or you can take some rubbing alcohol and put that on a q-tip

should i ask for those otr markers advertised on the bs website for christmas? are they any good? do they tend to bleed through paper?
    markers dont bleed through acid free paper? what kind of bbook should i get then?

or should i just get prisma markers?
    Last edited by gunsofbrooklyn; 11-26-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sharpie paints, these ZIG brand 2 tip outliner, touch markers, chalk markers are nice for outlines, myni prismas (brush and chisel tips) and these water colour brushes that you squeeze.

Prisma and touch twin...i jus got some touch there ok now but ppl R saying they suck...

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda

no lie and highlighters
    I like both.