Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111626 ... LastLast

wwell i've been writing for a year now...i figured thats just below average for ym age (16) but i mainly use prismas...at first i started with decos but i just stopped liking them when i found out about prismas.....prismas and AD are almosr the exact same thing...but the thing is about graff is that writers use the most expensive stuff so its harder for toys and shit to keep up especially if they have no money and cant really jack anything....

so basically wut im saying is that maybe using what u got and knoing how it marks should do good for u ....i only use prismas cuz i can jack them easily from aarons brothers and they are nothing but go0d...i thingk i must of stole at least about $300 (u.s) in markers and that only got me like 100+ markers....

just stay up....
    x_Influenced

influential subconcious

i use decos and prismas

±SC±·°¯¨ΔΚΓǾ

I prefer TRIA or prisma .... the same thing but prisma is cheaper ....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

u rich people and ur rich prismas

ok i have a bbooks and when i use prismas for it when i fill or outline it just spreads (ill make a small line and it gets two times as bigger. hat happen to you?
    psychopathic records

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE] i don't suggest sharpies simply becuase they bleed worse than a 12 year old having her period fo the first time.
    LMAO, SAME HERE, I USED TO USE DECO'S BUT THEY ARE WORSE THAN SHARPIES AND IF YOU USE THEM LONG ENOUGH YOU GET HIGH OFF THE SMELL, IM GOOD WITH THE PRISMA'S CUZ THEY AINT THAT BAD.

i used to use COPIC, but now im trying out the chartpak markers. chartpak has a really nice opaque look once they dry. my art store sells them individually so i go on ~$100 racking runs every month or so...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

AAAHHHH NNOOOOOO YOU GUYS AND GALS DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. hands down best markers ever are permopaques their opaque as shit, the colors dont bleed like thoes shitty prismas do, and they dont go through your paper, just amazing color quality. about $2 each, come in some metallics as well.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

faber castell felt tips i usta use em and they allright got some good colors but ya ima use copics
    "heresy grows from idleness"
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

i just use them big packs of gel pens, super fine sharpies, and the uni-ball pens tht run really smoothly
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

once i saw an ad for montana gold blackbook markers. not sure where to go but try this montana-paint.com
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

yo...exactly what ar eu trying to do...??cuz prismas are good for blending...and reagular coloring...well i think prismas are good all around...even for outlining...i used to use decos...but since someone told me about prismas....ive been using thems since..and i want to try to copics and Ad&#39;s...but I dont see whats wrong with sharpies...cuz when i want to color somehthing black or outline...i normally use sharpies...and they dont bleed through...prismas bleed more then sharpies do...
    x_Influenced

influential subconcious

if your worried about bleeding, just put a scrap sheet underneath the page your doing. prismas are the best, they blend easy and layer nice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i stick to permopaques. thanks :-D
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

yo those AD markers bleed like fuck.i use them once and went over like 2 pages.i now use a piece of thick paper underneath and it works well.also AD&#39;s aren&#39;t good for blending with other colors.they&#39;rw too waterry

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@&#036;HER

pilot V7 rolling ball, that and a marvy le plume double ended marker. i dont like to use color in my books.

i really like decos, but they are expensive, the only time i get them is when micheal&#39;s has a coupon in the sunday paper for "so- so percent off anythig"...one thing i got into using is mechanical pecils and the colored leads for them...its pretty cool
    &quot;Free Will Is An Illusion. People Always Choose The Perceived Path Of Greatest Pleasure...Now Rationalize Your Decision, You Mindless Pink Robot&quot;

they make colored lead for mechanical pencils&#33;?&#33;?&#33; since when&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Reo@May 3 2004, 10:23 PM
    yeah yeah... i don&#39;t suggest sharpies simply becuase they bleed worse than a 12 year old having her period fo the first time. if you want to get a nice thick black line for a cheap cost i highly suggest using any sort of thin felt-tip pen. felt-tips get a sick line as well as no bleeding. as for colour? you can&#39;t beat a nice marker set, but everyone knows how dirty expensive they are...my recomendations? use pencil crayons. they work really well, espescially if you&#39;re not really macking up some proffesional pieces but want to test out some styles.
    very vivid first couple of sentences :blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by joust@Oct 31 2004, 02:36 PM
    AAAHHHH NNOOOOOO YOU GUYS AND GALS DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. hands down best markers ever are permopaques their opaque as shit, the colors dont bleed like thoes shitty prismas do, and they dont go through your paper, just amazing color quality. about &#036;2 each, come in some metallics as well.
    any info?
    please
    SUP