Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like sharpies cuz they leave good color yea they leak like no other but i just get a scratch paper and use that to catch the leakyness it works for me well

I use promarkers for bb productions, and wallmart shit for sketching

sharpies and copic ciao. you can get a shit load of colours in the ciaos. all different shades too. there is a pack just of greys and black which are pretty decent

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Do prismas leak through the pages? and i heard they run out really fast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes and yes. although they dont bleed as much as sharpies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i used sharpies for a long time, then when i was good enough i switched over to using prismas, prismas are pretty dope, theyre all i use now although theyre expensive and ive found they run out kinda fast...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They do run out really fast, so I just stick with sharpies and crayola. They suck balls but they work for sketches.
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use crayons

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They do run out really fast, so I just stick with sharpies and crayola. They suck balls but they work for sketches.
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

i use for my blackbook almost just primas there my fav and just a extra fine sharpi for outlines have a few other makes but dont use them much. for anything else i use decos or molotow 127hs the molotows rock the whites amazing and they go good with decos so thats a plus i have done a review but it wont upload from my phone so ill post that soon,

whats everyone else think of these and does anyone have any paint mixing recipes to make other colors, oviously easy to make ur own shades witch is nice only down side is the refill paint is fuckin pricey but worth it i also find that this markers love to eat almost any paper witch kinda sucks

if u can find em try elmers paint markers..theres a way to make em drip and they dont get messy at all and theyre cheap-ish..ofc if ure not racking em lol

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=16817679

i hit up prismas and sharpies for blackbook, mechanical pencil and whatnot for sketchs, and canvas decos are where its at! dont use elmers painters though, they leak and run really bad. crayola works for screwing around, at wally world its like 10 bucks for a pack of 100 markers. deff worth the price. you can always go rack stuff from micheals and hobby lobby of course.

I love deco paint markers. You can blend with them, go over colours etc. They don't bleed to badly, I just have a page I always have in my blackbook that I just put under the page that is getting coloured. Quality's great in my opinion.. I have copic markers too, but I prefer deco's..
    y0.

"redimark" markers . racking <3

i use prismas but i have herd that copics are good

as far as paint markers go: deco's, elmers painters (decent quality & easy to rack), for white I use sakura pen touch, silver I use pilots cuz they have the best silver & gold. for ink I use: prismacolors, bic mark-it's, sharpies. no shitty crayolas. I would love to try copics though

Blick Studio markers cheap and just as good as Prismas.

blick studio markers i've heard are good. I really wanna try ironlak strikers & the otr design markers

when i do write in my blackbook i just use sharpies since there the easiest for me to get. even though they bleed through there still not that bad. i used to use prisma's when i would write in my blackbook alot but i recently had to throw it away because i got reported for bombing, so ya know cant have any evidence lying around.