Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...im good as hell with prisma's because of school, but i like to use Permapaques in my b-book...

...of course another new page...damn me...

y the hell is everyone complaining about markers bleeding through? if it bleeds through then just take 1 or 2 pieces of scrap paper and put the under the page....simple as that

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ANTIC@Nov 12 2004, 01:01 PM
    y the hell is everyone complaining about markers bleeding through? if it bleeds through then just take 1 or 2 pieces of scrap paper and put the under the page....simple as that
    its not just because they bleed through.. they Spread out alot also...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Havoc411@Nov 10 2004, 09:11 PM
    they make colored lead for mechanical pencils&#33;?&#33;?&#33; since when&#33;
    hahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: some funny shit

are there any good markers that dont bleed when the paper they wrote on gets wet most of these seem water soluble

i have a gallon bag of various sharpies,sharpie paints, and sharpie poster paints , Zig paint markers, AD markers(sick colors & quick fills) fine point sharpies, random prismas, chartpaks, the German TOUCH TWin TIped markers which are in my mind the best theres a color list of like 300 colors a little pricey though

please tell me you didnt pay for it all :X

Hey if ure lookin for a good ass b-book marker try this shit.Its called COLORIFIC GEL PENS.That shit may sound gay but try it.This shit dont bleed or go through pages.Its water based,writes smooth,sick ass overlaping effects,and looks hella wet afer it drys(within seconds).Its about 5.50&#036; in San Leandro but can easly be racked.It comes in packs of eight,eight colors,and in a purple box.Get these at Rite Aid,longs,walgreens ect...get some then lemme know wut you think.

510-Dublin-Fuck da 5-0

Im sure nobody uses dip pens but they have always been the best for spreading ink. You can get some pretty thick tips for them two (half inch). Fuck what am i talking about, i dont think i would use them for making writtings. But they are ment for caligraphy.

Im done, ill shut up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

prisma colored pencils are pretty dope
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

prismas sound cool so i might get the 24 or 48 pack on eBay

use everything here except the magnums....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just use Prismas and pencil usually, most of the time my scketches are just in black and white anyway, sometimes i&#39;ll go back and color them depending on how I feel. I&#39;ve heard of alot of people using alot of paint pens for blackbooks though so maybe i&#39;ll try that later on, I don&#39;t know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

have any of you tried the copic markers??? liquid crack is getting them soon and i wanna get some but i dont wanna waste my money so if they suck lemme know please oh and does anyone know where to get the montana gold set???
    QUOTE (FL Thug ***** @ Apr 10 2006, 11:36 PM)i tag with mean streaks all day all night boy... fuck the pigs
    WORD^^^

Tejas!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sorry capser, forgot to mention. I have tried them. I find them to be the same as prismas, but that&#39;s only because I only tried one marker. They may be able to fade better. However the ability to hook the markers up to an airbrush thing is cool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sharipies and little cheap markers from K-Mart work fine for me...&#33;&#33;
    I meditate every morning, i stop after 15 seconds.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya the airbrush thing is cool but the montana gold colors are badass like they have nice shades of green......i like green
    QUOTE (FL Thug ***** @ Apr 10 2006, 11:36 PM)i tag with mean streaks all day all night boy... fuck the pigs
    WORD^^^

Tejas!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by casperFT@Feb 28 2005, 12:50 AM
    ya the airbrush thing is cool but the montana gold colors are badass like they have nice shades of green......i like green
    Who doesn&#39;t my friend, who doesn&#39;t?

I use crayola super tip 50 pack assorted colors.

THis iS hOW WE dO&#33;&#33;&#33;

i just bbuy jumbo markers from cheapie stores they neva leek and they dont even have a brand it just says marker on the side lol