Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Always wanted to ask this..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SOOF, Aug 27, 2007.

Share This Page

1. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

Ok people, i dont care if you think im stupid, but if you think about it its true

Where does graffiti take you in life, i mean think about it, graffiti does nothing for you, the only thing it does for you is get you better at art , and maybe give you some graffic oppurtunitys,Or sometimes inpress the chicks,but theres thousands of other ways we can impress them, But really does it do anything else except put you in a correctional facility ? Come on now, i mean i cant resist it either, i love graf more then anything, But it doesnt do anything for you except fuck you over in most situations,Its all a big game if you think about it, I dont kno what to do.

What do you think

2. Beautiful_Crime

Beautiful_Crime Member

graffiti has tooken away my focus and perspective i see it from one angle and thats the graffiti writer i dont give a fuck about you or him but if you write nikkuh i love you (smash smash smash smash smash everything) fuck everyone else

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well its sumthing to kill the time,
    pluss if ur goood u can get jobs

4. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

gets me through life i guess, graffiti was there for me when i needed it most so i guess ive become dependent on it no matter the consequences or how 'bad a life style it is'.
    i just do it....and fuck anyone who judges us and disagrees...

5. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

graff gives my life a new perspective.ever since i started graff i see things different

6. Slushi

Slushi Banned

What? Where does anything take you? Why do people go bunjee jumping?
    Why do people drink alcahol? Why do poeple masturbate?

It doesn't matter where graffiti takes you. Don't worry about tommorow, because today is a blessing.

7. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

if you think its too time consuming or w/e you said than dont paint
    simple as that..

8. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member

what he said^^^ Especially the 2nd part.

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

wtf?
    I smell bacon... must be the po-po

Most people are into graff because they see it as art, and not just pointless vandalism. If you want to "go somewhere in life" then go join the mindless robots and assimilate into society like a good little consumer.
    I think you need to wake up and realize that mother-culture is reaching its little tentacles into your brain and trying to get you to fall back in line.
    Slap that bitch in the face. Go steal something. Go destroy property that "isn't yours"
    Resist.

10. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

dont hurt others physically, its not their point they have joined the "rat race"
    sure everyone wants to be rich
    but if you want to write on their rich
    yeaaa...

11. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

people dont do graffiti because they think i will make them rich or take them places.
    people turn to graffiti for many reasons. some do i for recognition that they are unable to achieve elsewhere, and others do it for the pure adrenaline rush you get from bombing. theres no real explanation for why people do graff.

personally, i do it for a few reasons. the first being the high i get from being out at night crushing shit without anyone knowing. the world is a different place at night that most people done get to experience. and everyone loves going to school, work, a friends house, or whatever the next day and seeing their shit. the second reason i do it is because its an art form i enjoy. i dont give a fuck what people think of my shit. i dont care if its good or bad. im gonna enjoy it no matter what.

12. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

Graffiti is my life, Since I started writing I have grown so much as a person.

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

word

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Graffiti saved me from becoming a yuppie piece of shit.
    But at the same time it sort of ruined everything I had going for me.

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

16. Teez-EmM!!!

Teez-EmM!!! Elite Member

because of graffiti i have more balls to say shit i wouldnt normaly to my parents or to cops. im less nervous in a bad situation. and its keept me away from pot dont know if thats good or bad?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

for real dude, talking back to your parents is always cool

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

not standing up for yourself, letting people walk all over you, and not voicing your side of the matter is much cooler

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

theres a difference between standing up to yourself and talking back to your parents.

look at my post. i never said its cool to let people walk all over you

20. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Vagrant, I've always thought of of you as a toolbox. Your posts in this thread aren't doin' much for you either.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007