Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910152555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheatpaste

I love it.

^^i greatly respect that, dope pastes, the letter/statement is very heart warming, much respect to you, keep it up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The picture of him is Rage Against the Machines self titled debut album cover, just thought Id let U know
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

funniest shit ever man LMFAO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Actually it's not the same flick. I almost chose that one tho, but I didn't want people thinking it was a rock poster. I guess it didn't work. haha Thanks tho!
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

That's sick how you did that. Love it.

we've got a legal alley here.. except its super dodgy.

The statment is very true.
    UK.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you are a real good person cezr poeple like you give graffiti a good name and make it more respectable to poeple who hate it and i hope those little kids have thanked you for it i know i sure would have and i hope the cunts who wrecked the ally and the kids work are hated on by every one and respect your work

some work i pasted with with 2 friends this weekend..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cezr... that literally brought tears to my eyes... I really dont know what else to say.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah cezr..that's something else.
    What kind of degenerate scumbag writes fuck you on the wall? That's me! I write that shit. I can do art, I can makes things look nice but I can fuckin' destroy. Fuck this shit, you wunna come into my town you real estate faggots and buy all this shit up and charge the rent up? No I'm gunna come in and I'm gunna bring the property value down, make it look ugly. But whatever ugly/beautiful, it's all good man. Maybe I got nothing to say maybe I got something to say.
    -David Choe

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks for the love. It's karmic redemption.

You know if you think about it, positive messages are the perfect rebellion. The haters want to hate graffiti artists. If you say something rebellious, you prove them right in their heads and they can dissmiss you easily. You gave them what they want-what they felt safe knowing about you. Don't give them what they want. Say something they appreciate. Then they have to deal with the fact they appreciate what you say, even tho they hate you.

Oh Wat (knoe)- I like your homeboys bunny. It's pretty fresh. Your logo is catchy too. The placement is kinda akward, but nice work tho.

i just bought some newsprint paper at my local party store. im not sure if its legit though. heres the pics. the paper is a little brown but i heard newsprint paper is some of the best wheat paste paper you can get. will it work?
    <br>

oh yeah. and does anyone know how i could get those ink stains out of my desk? haha
    Last edited by igots0le; 10-12-2007 at 09:16 PM.
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That should work great. The thinner, the more the paste will saturate the paper; therefore making it more permanant/ harder to buff... However, you shouldn't contemplate so much on the specifics; experiment and find out what works the best... hell, that's half the fun.

Yeah Indeed is right

Just experiment.
    UK.

Quote Originally Posted by igots0le View Post
    i just bought some newsprint paper at my local party store. im not sure if its legit though. heres the pics. the paper is a little brown but i heard newsprint paper is some of the best wheat paste paper you can get. will it work?
    <br>

oh yeah. and does anyone know how i could get those ink stains out of my desk? haha
    yea i think it should work, how much did that role cost??
    Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    someone should bring me some medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    there isnt a cure for gingers
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post

opps didnt know i had caps on, but ur still a douche in lower case

are u stupid?? it says how much it costs on the top right side of the roll...idiot

this is my first time making wheat paste.. does it look allright???

alright i just wanted to be sure so i dont waste my time drawing on it and then later findung out it doesnt even stick or something. thanks though.

kool-aid, from the wheatpaste videos ive seen, yours looks a little to thick. im not sure though cuz ive never pasted before.
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man View Post
    this is my first time making wheat paste.. does it look allright???

Word the fuck up.... That shit is thick like custard. It'll work, but You'll have a WAYYY easier time if you add more water as you stir next time you're cooking. You want it thin like soup. It just makes it quicker to apply. If it's thin, you can just splash it against the wall. That shit is so thick, you'll have to scoop and spread, but like I said, it will work. Good luck! Have fun.

are there any techniques on drawing things like the burning buddhist a few pages back?(just by using one color and still giving it that 3d and shadowing effect). oh and when it rains, does the paper come off the wall? or does the ink come off? whats the best ink to use for pasting?
    Last edited by igots0le; 10-14-2007 at 01:43 AM.