Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Filling Decos/ Paint Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by BORG, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. BORG

BORG Moderator

i'm a bit on the cheaper side and have a shitload of different types of paint, and i was wondering if anyon knows of any recipes to refill decos/painters paint markers/ziggy's

i searched the internet and couldn't find anything on this, i have tried alot of my own recipes which all have seemed to fail and would like to know if any of you have any insight on this

thanks,
    Cile One

2. Osie

Osie Member

For Painters Paint Markers, I tried re-filling it with water-based acrylic paint and water

3. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

Fuck a refill, go rack a new one

4. Osie

Osie Member

Word, Yeah
    Theyre so easy too

5. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

acrylic is a no-no
    if you want to refill a deco,
    1/2 oil paint
    1/2 xylene
    -silver works best

if you lookign to re-fill a zig posterman or soemthing of teh sort your gunna want ink, you can look at the ink recipeis thread, pen ink is easiest
    or you can do the xylene 1/2 and 1/2 soem people say it has worked, but it miught be streaky

6. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

I used one of my old black inks that i had sitting since the summer. I just dumped the shit in the Deco and it turned the color that the Deco originally was with a black tint! I was so fucking happy...

7. Osie

Osie Member

Well Painter's Paint Markers are water based
    Thats why I use acrylic

8. MF The Super Villain

The black ink i used was one i mixed, not factory made shit... I can't remember the mix though...

9. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

10. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

11. MF The Super Villain

^^ Just to aaaaaadddddddd on to the mo' fuckah...

12. vg435390

vg435390 Guest

13. Siner

Siner Senior Member

How do you even open a deco, like easily?

14. weos5

weos5 New Member

Continuing the study

Continuing the study: "After the CEO of SoE expressed that RMT would never be on the non Place Convert servers (yes a few period ago they additional servers where you could buy and sell to remaining players). They sneaked in Post Cash. lineage 2 adena Unannounced.

15. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Use the bottom of your mousepad to grip it and just twist it counterclockwise.

16. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

i know its not the right thread but i dont know where else to put it. what kind of paint mixture should i be using for a water fire extinguisher?

17. punk12123

punk12123 New Member

In English class, one girl said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me something about myself.

Maybe it is something about love. My love, which began on July 3rd of 2005 and finished on August 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. It is not a pleasant thing to look back on

that. But I know I must learn something from it, no matter what it is, happiness or sorrow.
    Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things. When we were confronting difficulties, he always told me “never give up”. I insisted that we would love
    each other forever and that we would overcome all difficulties so long as we never give up. It was the reason that we can persist though we did not live in the same city.
    This summer, he came to Qingdao campus. I was so glad because we could study together from then on. But all to my surprise, things changed so fast and out of my control.
    wow power leveling
    In these days, I am always trying my best to forget all the things of him. But it is not an easy thing. At last I know that when we promise something, we just believe we will
    try our best to realize it, but if things change, we may do nothing about it.
    world of warcraft power leveling
    PS: Writing these words, I suddenly don’t know what to say next. Maybe we should believe the person who told you never give up. Here, I want to bless for the boy once told me

never give up. Wish you have a happy life in your future.

NEVER GIVE UP

18. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

^i think guys like you who have that kind of job are douches.^

there is a thread in the toy section

19. kermet_1

kermet_1 Banned

this made me laugh

20. thebigman

thebigman Senior Member

it made me pop a major woodyyyy