Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 76 123456112151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

obviously if you live with your parents, you have to sneak out at night to bomb or wutever, post ur tips,stories,how-to's etc. in here.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha I know its sad but my dad wakes up when I walk out because his room has no doors and mine right next to his so I have to bomb before curfew but I do what I have to do, saving up for a fire escape latter...Haha.
    Speak is my name and fucking up motherfuckers is my game...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSpeak View Post
    Haha I know its sad but my dad wakes up when I walk out because his room has no doors and mine right next to his so I have to bomb before curfew but I do what I have to do, saving up for a fire escape latter...Haha.
    don't buy those i looked into them but they r way overpiced, i made on with 2 by 4's and regular rope, made it just like the ones u see in little kids backyards with the slide and swings and everything, i used it once and it was fine, but i need to find a good place to tie it to and im not sure what window to use.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fire escape ladders are kinda noisy youll want to put some kinda padding on each rung so they dont hit the side of the house and wake the whole damn world up. id try those foam noodles that the kids play with at pools cut them up and apoxy them or scerw them on
    Last edited by double; 04-26-2013 at 10:50 PM.

go alone iv been with a couple of people who couldnt keep there mouths shut cuz they thought they were soooo cool he told all his friends and then i wound up getting known for it and when it came to the cops seeing stuff in school me and my friends did i got busted for it went to jail etc. but yeah act casuall when walking down the streets take your stuff in a backpack and if questioned by cops (pending on where your at) just say you were walking to a friends or home or something. it works for me it might not if you look all small like a lil kid or something and thats stuff we get away with in texas and they say texas is one of the worst places to get busted for serious crimes. and they take graffiti serious in some of these smalle towns out here they go buffing stuff thats been around ten seconds its like they did it everyday.

:unsure: so does dat mean u tag in broad day ligh?

NoK
    VIVA LA ZAPATA...VIVA LA RAZA... VIVA MEXICO...
    VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!!!!!!
    VIVA BRUJERIA!

SKunK->NoK

Alright these are some tips I've picked up:

1. Make damn well sure you don't have window alarms.

2. If you have a floor fan in your room, leave it on so your parents don't hear outside noises such as crickets and wind.

3. Wear black. No matter how cool you want to seem to your crew, it is always a good idea to wear black.

4. Bring water and food. Chances are you're going to get thirsty and hungry, seeing as you'll be out for a few hours.

5. Stick to the trees, if there are any. If no trees are in view, use various urban objects for cover.

6. If it can be helped, do not go into residential homeowner's areas. You can get into hard shit for that.

I'll post more later if I can think of any.
    Battle Axe.

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Swollen Member View Post

1. Make damn well sure you don't have window alarms.

2. If you have a floor fan in your room, leave it on so your parents don't hear outside noises such as crickets and wind.

3. Wear black. No matter how cool you want to seem to your crew, it is always a good idea to wear black.

4. Bring water and food. Chances are you're going to get thirsty and hungry, seeing as you'll be out for a few hours.

5. Stick to the trees, if there are any. If no trees are in view, use various urban objects for cover.

6. If it can be helped, do not go into residential homeowner's areas. You can get into hard shit for that.

I'll post more later if I can think of any.
    Lawwwwwlz.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Swollen Member View Post

running around at 2 in the morning wearing all black looks hella suspicious.just wear regular clothes...they always say wear black but i just wear whats comfortable and easy to run with.

dicks everywhere!

Nah thats a myth grey is the best because you dont stick out as much

Originally posted by SPiKe(SpyKe)@May 3 2004, 09:57 PM
    :unsure: so does dat mean u tag in broad day ligh?

no i dont but cops still potrol and i just act casuall and they dont do anyhting

And I agree with ACE. Stick to yourself, but if you really must, take only one other person. It gets really suspicious with more than that, on top of the suspiciousness of one person walking through alleys at night.

Oh, and also another tip. I've been in some fucked up situations, where I've needed a blade. Thankfully, I had my shank with me and got away, but I'm serious, there's some fucked up shit. I came across a homeless guy cutting some sort of meat on the ground, and he had this huge blanket up across two trees, with blood all over it. There were a few bones lying about and he asked me something I couldn't understand. Not so bad, but then he walked towards me with the knife. Scary shit. So you might want to carry a knife, if you really feel unsafe.
    Battle Axe.

grow some balls and just walk out the front door unless your parents wake up if you even fart in your sleep and yea go out by your self cops barely think twice when our by yourself i walk down main streets mid day smoking weed and get away with it because im by my self just look like you got nothing to hide
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i get up night and day. i perfer nice weather thou i went out a few times in the rain and snow wit paint and its sucked. In the rain i only did covered spots.
    But yea i live with my parents but they live downstairs and me and my sis have the upstairs rooms ill jsut hop down from my porch onto my front lawn and when i come home i jsut climb up the side of my house or just walk threw the door and if they ask were was jsut say a friends and they would be like did u come om at like 1 and ill just be like i jsut stopped by and jsut make up some mor bullshit.I climb up shit all the time so i can jump down and climb up very quietly.My mom normaly hears everything but the past like year they havnt noticed me leaving.
    We condsider things bad because we dont understand it.
    9-27-03 genie.

Kostic-FaCE-Dsao

i always wanted to go out into the rain and do coverd areas too but theres not many out where i live id have to go downtown austin and i dont have a car yet so i cant. but i love the rain its the best.

h34r: whut should i do, heres the scenario: my house is one of those houses with the basement half way above ground, and i sleep in the basement with a good enough window opening, and everyone else sleeps 2 floors up from me.it seems simple, but theres a fucking door/window beeper so whenever you open any door/window in my house, it goes &#39;beep-beep-beep&#39;. should i open it before ma parents go to bed or wha?

well im gonna go out bombing for my first time on a bridge thats about like a 15 min. walk from my house.. i live ina pretty decent neighborhood. what do u think the chances are of me being caught by the cops during that time?.. what do u think i should wear and what should i say if a cop happens to stop next to me..

If your room i sin a basement like mine and the basement have window open it up take your bag with you and go nuts ..............the only thing is that you leaving your window kinda open.........
    .Trick.

Shit&#33; ACE you&#39;re in Austin? Where you at, man?
    Battle Axe.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don&#39;t think you wan&#39;t to get involved with him.
    Speak is my name and fucking up motherfuckers is my game...