Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415203060 ... LastLast

hmm good idea inker...so what do u say when ur dad grabs u by the nuts n asks u what the hell is bombing
    tHe BaY || *415* || ~~~>bLeY*

you tell him your gonna bomb the fuck out of him if he doesnt let your nuts go
    Womerism.

:lol:

- MAGE 416

set your cell phone on alarm at like 2, and i just go out the window and over the fence, no noise

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>close u fool damn always hating on a ***** thats havin things huh ? that is all the u lil bitches do fucken bitches
    - meaz1
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Where were you the day hip hop died?......

Only times when i went to tag past 12 is when im sleepin ova at a friends
    OhH WeRd..

^^^^ dats what i do too
    94 BLOCK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this may sound dumb but they wasy i do it is just make it sound liek im letting my dog out and thne just go out the back door and come bakc in the window in my basment other then that i just do it whne im aym y buddys hous

lol my parents never cared... i was like 13 and my parents wouldnt see me for a ocuple of days... after school if i wnet id go place and shit and id get home inbetween 2-5 am and id go to sleep and wake up and do the same shit again
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i usually can only go out tagging at 9 or 10. i can get out much later if i&#39;m at a friends house

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just tell my mum i&#39;m going out bombing, she is cool with it.
    Though she won&#39;t help me if I get find, so I don&#39;t need to sneak out.

You could say goto your friends earlier on in the day and say your sleeping there, then when you wanna go bombing just leave your friends house and go hit up some shit, and bring your friends if you can really trust them to not talk about it infront of people.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (LavakingX)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I hate havin ppl not like me on the internet</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Uprising Phenom

I just say im going out with friends they have the paint we go to the wall we do what we gotta do i got to my friends call home and say im staying cuz im to tired to walk back home or just say im watching SCAR FACE...we stay up till like 12-1 go out the front door (makes a shit load of noise but they still dont wake up) come back the same way.....We went to hit this wall up 30 secs after we were dont helis poped up i was freakin out..we made it still though safe & sound....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow if you are so worried about your parents you shouldnt be bombin in the first place, fuck your parents, fuck you, fuck your work, fuck your life, please kill yourself or do as i do, WLAK OUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR, i mean shit what are you parents going to do ground you take away your television or video game console take away your allowence, if you rack your paint then you dont need money, so just walk out the front door i mean shit yall are so worried about mommy and daddy i would be more worried about the cops with the cuff and key FUCK YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY FUCK YOUR ART AND FUCK YOU LITTLE THIRTEEN YEAR OLD SHITS
    I&#39;m Rick James BITCH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just tell ur parents your going to ur friends house or use my excuse....
    ..... " Im going to the movies with my friends, later " and just walk out.
    That ones cool too because they might give u &#036;10 to buy a sack&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i do my stuff at sundown

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, I don&#39;t really have a choice I have to go earlier cause there no way my parents will let me go later.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont know about anybody else but its mad ez for me to sneak out of my house. Maybe its cuz my dads never home n my mother passes out by 9, but heres what i do. Remember to take spray or cologne and visene if you plan to drink n smoke. Take all of your clothes you plan to wear and bring them to the door(or window) you plan to leave out of, never put the clothes on first and then try and navegate your way through your place. Put your shoes on outside if youv got a bag hold it with your hands and dont put it on untill outside( guarantee will make noise) always bring a key lock the doors behind you so they wont see that its not locked n bait your scene. Then its all a matter of busting your secret agent styles to get clear. If there are obsicals in your way lift then set down never pull/push. When coming back stash your bag (if you have one) somewhere where you can remember where it is and nobody can see/find it, you can grab it the next day. If they wake up and see me not in my room sleepin i tell them i fell asleep in my basement watching tv, or if she happend to check the entire house for you, then i hope your johnny on the spot with bullshit. The lies vary with the time/situation and how pissed your parents are.

Originally posted by JEK_oner@Jul 15 2004, 02:21 AM
    hahahahaha.. kids..

just fuckin... put a tent up in your back yard and tell your parents you&#39;re sleepin there for the night...

must suck to have a curfew...
    Holy fuck....thats a good idea, well for the summer and shit
    Shotty in the trunk and on my ankle there’s a 9 too, cause psychologically the weapons you use will define you

Holy shit u guys make plans for leavin at night lots, all i do is get my shit together n then just go out the back door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Hahaha :lol:
    If i am going bombing i just tell my mother that i am going out at night.
    and she says ok&#33; but dont get caught h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i get my montana, walk out my front door, get into my car start it and drive off

im SUCH a rebel.... bombing alot easyer when you live on your own
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus