Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1521

Originally posted by RavenHeiist@Apr 11 2007, 08:41 AM
    psssh cops aint shit.

some of em are so stupid.

I was talking to a scrawny friend of mine who said he got caught and was able to slip out of the cuffs and there was no child lock on the back door. while the cop was like a block away at some bitches house breaking up the rest of some party he walked down the street and got away.
    stop bein a wangster i bet youd cry if you ever got aressted
    Graffiti the world.

Originally posted by Gear_07@Apr 11 2007, 03:02 AM
    iont realy bomb at nite just cuhzz for sum reason sum of da places i got to i have to pass by streets werr derrs hella pigs and shit so i git hella paranoid cuhzz i aint 18 yet and pigs be checcin nigguhs out da cuts over here and shit so ya ANY ADVISE?
    quit talkin like that my nigg....

just say "i dont consent to a warrantless search" and they cant do shit. as long as they see no visible cans, paint, markers, etc...then ask nicely if you can leave.
    Reach of KTO.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Gear_07+Apr 11 2007, 02:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gear_07 @ Apr 11 2007, 02:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by KASE2@Apr 3 2007, 06:51 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gear_07
    @Mar 28 2007, 01:47 AM
    WHO HERE BOMBS DURING DA DAY?

I DO SUMTIMES. IT ALL DEPENDS WHERE IM GOING. DURING THE DAY ILL ONLY BOMB IN PLACES WHERE THERES NOT MUCH PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC. EY AND GEAR. WHERE IN THA BAY U AT? HIT ME UP IF U GO 2 UNION CITY.
    naw bruh im at southsanfrancisco/westbay i knoe people at fremont/union city doe pm me doe [/b][/quote]
    bombin in the day is where its at

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Its tricky in my crib cause its one of those random things. Sometimes my parents might roam into my room in the middle of the night or even if i do sneak out, my dog is a lil snitch and will BARK loud if she sees me goin out. But i just stuff pillows under my blanket..the old trick always work..so even if ya rents do peak in ya room ,they can see some bodily form..hah..i remeber when i first snook out..i was mad shook at first, but u eventually just get used to it. It&#39;s all in your head really..
    Romp1 "ROMPTASTIK"
    !<|T.O.K|>!
    -taste our kidz-
    VA's on that Good Life..

Does any one know how if magnets will disable the alarms on the windows?
    sor if this has been asked already
    but i dont want to look through
    70 pages worth of stuff to find it <_<

Originally posted by Hyphy+Apr 11 2007, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hyphy @ Apr 11 2007, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gear_07@Apr 11 2007, 03:02 AM
    iont realy bomb at nite just cuhzz for sum reason sum of da places i got to i have to pass by streets werr derrs hella pigs and shit so i git hella paranoid cuhzz i aint 18 yet and pigs be checcin nigguhs out da cuts over here and shit so ya ANY ADVISE?
    quit talkin like that my nigg....

just say "i dont consent to a warrantless search" and they cant do shit. as long as they see no visible cans, paint, markers, etc...then ask nicely if you can leave. [/b][/quote]
    ayo were in da bay u at?
    ALL DA WRITERS FROM DA BAY GIT AT ME

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn its such a rush but i wish i had no curfew in my town

TBB ALL DAY

Ok I&#39;m in a dilemma. I only live with my mum, and she always sleeps on the couch. Shes also a very light sleeper. Now to sneak out, I have to sneak past the living room, open a mega creaky door (can be solved with some grease) grab my paint, then sneak out through the front door. I can&#39;t sneak out of my window as 1) it overlooks this little area where the clothesline is 2) The wall borders the neighbours yard 3) which then means big drop into a fenced yard. All other windows have seurity mesh on then (aka you cant remove them or cut them). The only way is through the garage (very noisy) and the front door (noisy as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by neurosis View Post
    WELL, CONSIDERING I'M A GIANT, AND I'M 80 FEET TALL, I TAG WITH A SPECIAL HOME-MADE MARER. BASICALLY IT'S A HOLLOWED OUT TREE LOG WITH A FUCKING SHEEP STUCK IN ONE END. I JUST DIP THAT SHIT INTO A PAINT FACTORY I JUST RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF, AND TAG THE SHIT OUT OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS.

*Soap*

Well I say I go out on a drink or something... Cause my sisters goes out to...and then I`m with my girl...and then later on I go do some painting on trains and then I go home with my sister... Can`t wait to get my own driver`s licence (still have to get past the driving test...)

i just tell my mom im going to make damage to public property and walk out with my cans ratling
    i dont have signature... Wait , yes i do!

i just tell my mom whats up. (i live with my mom, not my dad)

i&#39;d rather tell her, and get punished or w/e.

then get busted red handed and get it twice as bad.

when it all comes down to it, you can walk out the front door, and your mom can yell and scream at you, but honestly what is she gonna do, ground you?

rofl.

im 16 btw, it&#39;s a little easier for me 2 just go out from 12-3 without any questions asked.

but for all you 13/14 year olds its harder

suckas

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

going out is hard for me, cause my mom sleeps on the couch also. ive been going through my window which is noisy as fuck. im 15 btw, and i cant wait till ive got my drivers license+car. im just gunna say im goin to a wawa. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck? i hope all you kids sleep on the floor or another couch, cause letting your mother sleep on the couch while you sleep on a bed is some bullshit, utter disrespect..

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

Originally posted by meetermaid@May 28 2007, 08:18 PM
    what the fuck? i hope all you kids sleep on the floor or another couch, cause letting your mother sleep on the couch while you sleep on a bed is some bullshit, utter disrespect..
    I tryed to make my mum sleep in her own bed, but she prefers the couch lol. <_<
    WELL, CONSIDERING I'M A GIANT, AND I'M 80 FEET TALL, I TAG WITH A SPECIAL HOME-MADE MARER. BASICALLY IT'S A HOLLOWED OUT TREE LOG WITH A FUCKING SHEEP STUCK IN ONE END. I JUST DIP THAT SHIT INTO A PAINT FACTORY I JUST RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF, AND TAG THE SHIT OUT OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS.

Originally posted by Synaesthesia+May 28 2007, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Synaesthesia @ May 28 2007, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-meetermaid@May 28 2007, 08:18 PM
    I tryed to make my mum sleep in her own bed, but she prefers the couch lol. <_< [/b][/quote]
    HAHAH same man, she has this bed she bought for like 5 grand, bowling ball matress or some shit, and she sleeps on the fucking sofa?

what the fuck is up with that

Originally posted by skub+May 28 2007, 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skub @ May 28 2007, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Synaesthesia@May 28 2007, 09:17 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-meetermaid
    @May 28 2007, 08:18 PM

I tryed to make my mum sleep in her own bed, but she prefers the couch lol. <_<
    HAHAH same man, she has this bed she bought for like 5 grand, bowling ball matress or some shit, and she sleeps on the fucking sofa?

what the fuck is up with that [/b][/quote]
    ROFl exactly what my mum did. It&#39;s shit though because the placement of her room means that even if she did sleep in there, i&#39;d have to creep past and she has these shitty doors which you can hear perfectly through.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by EGO31+Apr 7 2007, 12:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGO31 &#064; Apr 7 2007, 12:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Tagger101@Apr 3 2007, 06:59 PM
    just tell ur mum
    she will be pissed but
    will accept it
    most likely

atleast if she
    finds out you sneak
    out she will know were ur at
    telling truth to parents is
    always best idea
    your a fucking idiot
    yeah they&#39;ll accept it..or stop giving you money so your fucked really just stay at a mates house and bail at like 12 orgo to a party or music event or whatever christ is it really that fucking hard?
    telling your parents the truth is a fucking stupid idea you knob[/b][/quote]
    no your just retarded

and whats with your rents givin you money.... shit i wish my rents gave me shit but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i gotta work for what i want...

i tell my moms that im going out to paint pretty pictures and that if cought she doesnt know a god damned thing and its on me if i get in trouble

we have an understanding about it...
    really its your parents wanting to make sure your not havin sex and shootin heroi and robbin people.. but if you have dickhead parents then you cant do that... must suck to be you if thats the case...
    Killadelphia: The City of Brotherly Blood
    WAR
    TKU
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mick View Post
    If you could be cloned would you have sex with yourself? I dunno if it would constitute homosexuality, narcicsism, extreme masturbation or maybe just not getting a better offer? I reckon I'd give my clone one up the dirtbox, what about you?

HA HA HA GO KILL YOURSELVES. h34r:
    Im A Graffiti Artist Paint Chalk Outline

Originally posted by GEE&#045;DOT&#045;ONE+May 29 2007, 07:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GEE-DOT-ONE @ May 29 2007, 07:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by EGO31@Apr 7 2007, 12:53 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tagger101
    @Apr 3 2007, 06:59 PM
    just tell ur mum
    she will be pissed but
    will accept it
    most likely

atleast if she
    finds out you sneak
    out she will know were ur at
    telling truth to parents is
    always best idea

your a fucking idiot
    yeah they&#39;ll accept it..or stop giving you money so your fucked really just stay at a mates house and bail at like 12 orgo to a party or music event or whatever christ is it really that fucking hard?
    telling your parents the truth is a fucking stupid idea you knob
    no your just retarded

and whats with your rents givin you money.... shit i wish my rents gave me shit but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i gotta work for what i want...

i tell my moms that im going out to paint pretty pictures and that if cought she doesnt know a god damned thing and its on me if i get in trouble

we have an understanding about it...
    really its your parents wanting to make sure your not havin sex and shootin heroi and robbin people.. but if you have dickhead parents then you cant do that... must suck to be you if thats the case... [/b][/quote]
    blindly afriad to tell your parents the truth.

your parents are not retarded at all. I didnt even have to tell my mom, , she just found out and told me not to do it in the town we live in thas it. I guess it depends what kinda parent u got but usually semi chill parents wont and cant stop you but do feel better knowing what your doing and where you are and it makes you feel better too, , not worryin about ur parents
    <span style=\'color:blue\'>B</span>ig <span style=\'color:blue\'>A</span>ngry <span style=\'color:blue\'>G</span>iants

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>[Dont steal style, Abort lines, stop following people, become yourself]</span>
    &lt;THE WORLD SMELLS LIKE SHIT&gt;

sneakin out ...
    that whole wearin black myth is true.
    DONT WEAR BLACK CLOTHES AT NIGHT.
    i got the cops called on me.
    wear greys, denim and brown
    if ur laid back and you dont wanna be all ninja then just walk casually down the street, if the cops ask where ur goin say your goin to ur friends house or your walkin home they really cant do anything. i prefer not going drunk, high or on any other drug eccept amphetamines, [ adderall ] dont wear some combat bullshit, just a casual hoodie et pants w.e.
    <span style=\'color:blue\'>B</span>ig <span style=\'color:blue\'>A</span>ngry <span style=\'color:blue\'>G</span>iants

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>[Dont steal style, Abort lines, stop following people, become yourself]</span>
    &lt;THE WORLD SMELLS LIKE SHIT&gt;