Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

obviously if you live with your parents, you have to sneak out at night to bomb or wutever, post ur tips,stories,how-to's etc. in here.

2. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

Haha I know its sad but my dad wakes up when I walk out because his room has no doors and mine right next to his so I have to bomb before curfew but I do what I have to do, saving up for a fire escape latter...Haha.

3. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

go alone iv been with a couple of people who couldnt keep there mouths shut cuz they thought they were soooo cool he told all his friends and then i wound up getting known for it and when it came to the cops seeing stuff in school me and my friends did i got busted for it went to jail etc. but yeah act casuall when walking down the streets take your stuff in a backpack and if questioned by cops (pending on where your at) just say you were walking to a friends or home or something. it works for me it might not if you look all small like a lil kid or something and thats stuff we get away with in texas and they say texas is one of the worst places to get busted for serious crimes. and they take graffiti serious in some of these smalle towns out here they go buffing stuff thats been around ten seconds its like they did it everyday.

4. SPiKe(SpyKe)

SPiKe(SpyKe) Member

:unsure: so does dat mean u tag in broad day ligh?

NoK

5. Swollen Member

Swollen Member Senior Member

Alright these are some tips I've picked up:

1. Make damn well sure you don't have window alarms.

2. If you have a floor fan in your room, leave it on so your parents don't hear outside noises such as crickets and wind.

3. Wear black. No matter how cool you want to seem to your crew, it is always a good idea to wear black.

4. Bring water and food. Chances are you're going to get thirsty and hungry, seeing as you'll be out for a few hours.

5. Stick to the trees, if there are any. If no trees are in view, use various urban objects for cover.

6. If it can be helped, do not go into residential homeowner's areas. You can get into hard shit for that.

I'll post more later if I can think of any.

6. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

no i dont but cops still potrol and i just act casuall and they dont do anyhting

7. Swollen Member

And I agree with ACE. Stick to yourself, but if you really must, take only one other person. It gets really suspicious with more than that, on top of the suspiciousness of one person walking through alleys at night.

Oh, and also another tip. I've been in some fucked up situations, where I've needed a blade. Thankfully, I had my shank with me and got away, but I'm serious, there's some fucked up shit. I came across a homeless guy cutting some sort of meat on the ground, and he had this huge blanket up across two trees, with blood all over it. There were a few bones lying about and he asked me something I couldn't understand. Not so bad, but then he walked towards me with the knife. Scary shit. So you might want to carry a knife, if you really feel unsafe.

8. loki

loki Senior Member

grow some balls and just walk out the front door unless your parents wake up if you even fart in your sleep and yea go out by your self cops barely think twice when our by yourself i walk down main streets mid day smoking weed and get away with it because im by my self just look like you got nothing to hide

9. kostic

kostic Senior Member

i get up night and day. i perfer nice weather thou i went out a few times in the rain and snow wit paint and its sucked. In the rain i only did covered spots.
    But yea i live with my parents but they live downstairs and me and my sis have the upstairs rooms ill jsut hop down from my porch onto my front lawn and when i come home i jsut climb up the side of my house or just walk threw the door and if they ask were was jsut say a friends and they would be like did u come om at like 1 and ill just be like i jsut stopped by and jsut make up some mor bullshit.I climb up shit all the time so i can jump down and climb up very quietly.My mom normaly hears everything but the past like year they havnt noticed me leaving.

10. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

i always wanted to go out into the rain and do coverd areas too but theres not many out where i live id have to go downtown austin and i dont have a car yet so i cant. but i love the rain its the best.

11. smilther49

smilther49 Member

:ph34r: whut should i do, heres the scenario: my house is one of those houses with the basement half way above ground, and i sleep in the basement with a good enough window opening, and everyone else sleeps 2 floors up from me.it seems simple, but theres a fucking door/window beeper so whenever you open any door/window in my house, it goes 'beep-beep-beep'. should i open it before ma parents go to bed or wha? :eek:

12. poetic

poetic Member

well im gonna go out bombing for my first time on a bridge thats about like a 15 min. walk from my house.. i live ina pretty decent neighborhood. what do u think the chances are of me being caught by the cops during that time?.. what do u think i should wear and what should i say if a cop happens to stop next to me..

13. canaru

canaru Senior Member

If your room i sin a basement like mine and the basement have window open it up take your bag with you and go nuts ..............the only thing is that you leaving your window kinda open.........

14. Swollen Member

Shit! ACE you're in Austin? Where you at, man?

15. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

I don't think you wan't to get involved with him.

16. Swollen Member

I'll take that advice. You've earned my respect, so why not?

17. kose

kose Senior Member

what i do, is walk out the back door. my parents are used to me being on the computer real late at night 'cause i've been surfing the net/talking to friends online/gaming whatever since like grade 7, so it's nothing for me to be awake at 3-4 am.. so anyways my computer is in my basement, so i walk into the kitchen, flush the toilet, and walk out the back door.. works every time.

oh and, i go out of my way to be sneaky like that, i've snuck out my basement windows before when it doesn't feel right. also, straight up walking out the front door works pretty well most of the time.

18. jade

jade Elite Member

i live in vancouver, so all i gotta do is leave at like noon on a weekend and catch the bus to lee side (underground tunnel thats abbandoned, walls full of graff, and its a bmx park that ppl made) but i cant go by myself cuz i got a short attention span and i basically die if i go by myself....so yeah

19. crac

crac Elite Member

i told my dad straight up that i bomb so he doesnt care just as long as i dont have school the next morning

20. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i just go out and if my mom asks where i was when i come back is ay i went to the store or went for a walk when she asks and im usually up all the time anyways like today i went to bed at 7am and woke up at 3pm