Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 134353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1527
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

youll know when yur addicted

Quote Originally Posted by simple zen View Post
    if you could push heroin, roxys, coke, bars, and bud at the age of sixteen under the roof of your parents like this one dude i know, i'm sure you can write on a wall or two without them knowing.
    im tellin you dude, you cant hide milk creats, thats with an S of paint, i mean like 3 or 4 full at any time. my room destoryed. people comming over with books, tool boxes and tool boxes of markers, evry time you haver a docter appoiment, you come home with 3 boxes of gloves, and not one shirt doesnt have a paint or ink stain......she knew.....plues the cats out of the bag after you get nabed.

eh, simple zen it isn't so easy for everyone to hide their lifestyle from their parents...if you do enough graff your parents are going to find out once you get arrested, and everyone who actually gets up is gonna get picked up a time or too, its whether or not that stops you from writing which determines how addicted to graff you really are.

not everyone has the type of parents who just turns their heads and accepts "going out" as an answer to "where are you going?"
    "If you're gonna shut up, graffiti and write!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by framin-It View Post
    im tellin you dude, you cant hide milk creats, thats with an S of paint, i mean like 3 or 4 full at any time. my room destoryed. people comming over with books, tool boxes and tool boxes of markers, evry time you haver a docter appoiment, you come home with 3 boxes of gloves, and not one shirt doesnt have a paint or ink stain......she knew.....plues the cats out of the bag after you get nabed.
    you determine what's considered contraband. you don't need to keep ghetto krink in your room. and it's not contraband, but you sure as hell can prevent ink from getting on clothes that your parents will see you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    eh, simple zen it isn't so easy for everyone to hide their lifestyle from their parents...if you do enough graff your parents are going to find out once you get arrested, and everyone who actually gets up is gonna get picked up a time or too, its whether or not that stops you from writing which determines how addicted to graff you really are.

not everyone has the type of parents who just turns their heads and accepts "going out" as an answer to "where are you going?"
    you'd be surprised man. if you're determined enough to do what you want, you'll make an excuse for every time you're going out. what you're doing, who you'll be with, what place you're chillin' at. a fucking four year old can make up a scenario. and i feel you about the getting arrested tip, but there's this writer around here who's hit every highway soundwall damn near it seems like, he's never been arrested. if you're a stupid fuck, you'll let papsys and mamsys find their way into your lifestyle and what you're about.

ever sit in a room full of people and think "they don't know my dick was just in a vagina" or "they don't know i'm super stoned" or "they don't know i just killed a man" or something of the sort? i understand that some people feel so cool they can't keep it contained, but you should be what you speak, and never speak on what you be.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Dude...addiction means you don't got no control over it.

When you are addicted, you get sloppy.

When you keep supplies in your room/car, moms might find them, like my mom when she asked what the rattling in the backpack in my car was, never figured she would go in my car because she don't know how to drive stick...was asleep when she copped my keys to move it.

Not everyone is so good at making up excuses, especially when you don't really got friends and can't just say "Oh I'm hangin' out with so 'n so" so you just say something dumb like "getting gas" or "goin' to skateboard" then come back 30min later after you hit a single wall.

Everyone's situation is different, I promise you its not possible for everyone to hide.

Not to mention the smells that sometimes arise, leading your parents to think you are huffing lol

Just 'cause you've had an easier time with it...doesn't mean everyone has parents that are dim.

And certain areas are simply harder to get arrested in, try havin' the small-town bomber blues, shit sucks. You can't really establish yourself in a small town without gettin' popped.

Dude...addiction means you don't got no control over it.

When you are addicted, you get sloppy.

When you keep supplies in your room/car, moms might find them, like my mom when she asked what the rattling in the backpack in my car was, never figured she would go in my car because she don't know how to drive stick...was asleep when she copped my keys to move it.

Not everyone is so good at making up excuses, especially when you don't really got friends and can't just say "Oh I'm hangin' out with so 'n so" so you just say something dumb like "getting gas" or "goin' to skateboard" then come back 30min later after you hit a single wall.

Everyone's situation is different, I promise you its not possible for everyone to hide.

Not to mention the smells that sometimes arise, leading your parents to think you are huffing lol

Just 'cause you've had an easier time with it...doesn't mean everyone has parents that are dim.

And certain areas are simply harder to get arrested in, try havin' the small-town bomber blues, shit sucks. You can't really establish yourself in a small town without gettin' popped.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah man thats pussy, fuck it finish that shit when the bitch leaves

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or sketch while getting your shit wet...bitches
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

...when you're tagging up your tickets, and scratching your name on the wall of your holding cell.

wen u hav over a thousand posts on dis website...
    IF GRAFF IS AN ADDICTION THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A TWEAKER
    i wish i could be more like antik
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    o ya zen i totally agree with you that guy is soooo awesome =)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mr. white View Post
    when youd rather finish a sketch than cop dome from your woman
    homo....lol just fuckin with you. when everytime you get gas you tag the pump...and the bathroom....and the bathroom door....maybe another vacant pump....

South Florida

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you burp and it tastes/smells paint.

it was supposed to taste like the big mac i just ate.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Go on BS and Vote on everyones Battels
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you eat out of the dumpster, just so you have enough money to buy montana...

that's just fucking disgusting.

i heard bums choose alcohol over food so they can get drunk enough to eat out of the garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

when airport security spends 10 minutes pulling all the markers out of the pockets of the jacket you just put through the x-ray.

when your at work, and its a slow day so you just pull receipt paper out of the register and start sketchin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know your addicted to graff when you catch tags in the hospitalz elevator... and when you go to court and catched a skratchy on the desk you where sitting at lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

learn to spell w/o adding a z to words

prick
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow.... didnt know it waz that big off a deal... you muzt have alot of time on your hnadz to be on a forum and bitch at ppl on the wayz that they type.... fuckin petty loser

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you are tagging up hospitals....you may be a prick.
    also congrats on throwing a 'z' in every word you could there just to piss people off.
    [eightfourthree]

^^ i laughed...

wen u see sum1 who has writing on ther bakpak at skoo so u ask dem if dey write...
    IF GRAFF IS AN ADDICTION THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A TWEAKER
    i wish i could be more like antik
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    o ya zen i totally agree with you that guy is soooo awesome =)