Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 134353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1534
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or sketch while getting your shit wet...bitches
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

...when you're tagging up your tickets, and scratching your name on the wall of your holding cell.

wen u hav over a thousand posts on dis website...
    IF GRAFF IS AN ADDICTION THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A TWEAKER
    Quote Originally Posted by simple zen View Post
    i wish i could be more like antik
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    o ya zen i totally agree with you that guy is soooo awesome =)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mr. white View Post
    when youd rather finish a sketch than cop dome from your woman
    homo....lol just fuckin with you. when everytime you get gas you tag the pump...and the bathroom....and the bathroom door....maybe another vacant pump....

South Florida

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you burp and it tastes/smells paint.

it was supposed to taste like the big mac i just ate.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Go on BS and Vote on everyones Battels
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you eat out of the dumpster, just so you have enough money to buy montana...

that's just fucking disgusting.

i heard bums choose alcohol over food so they can get drunk enough to eat out of the garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

when airport security spends 10 minutes pulling all the markers out of the pockets of the jacket you just put through the x-ray.

when your at work, and its a slow day so you just pull receipt paper out of the register and start sketchin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know your addicted to graff when you catch tags in the hospitalz elevator... and when you go to court and catched a skratchy on the desk you where sitting at lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

learn to spell w/o adding a z to words

prick
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow.... didnt know it waz that big off a deal... you muzt have alot of time on your hnadz to be on a forum and bitch at ppl on the wayz that they type.... fuckin petty loser

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you are tagging up hospitals....you may be a prick.
    also congrats on throwing a 'z' in every word you could there just to piss people off.
    [eightfourthree]

^^ i laughed...

wen u see sum1 who has writing on ther bakpak at skoo so u ask dem if dey write...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post

wen u see sum1 who has writing on ther bakpak at skoo so u ask dem if dey write...
    that's some faggot type bullshit, no joke. theres other ways to meet writers.
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

that's some faggot type bullshit, no joke. theres other ways to meet writers.
    lol... no better way to find a writer then to jus ask right??

wut do u do?? hang out a local spot until u c people and ask dem?? or do u find dem on myspace?? huh?? huh?? tell me please i wanna kno ur secrets... im sure u kno EVERY fuckin writer out there right?? fukin dumass

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i lold

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When you cant walk down the block wit out looking at every sighn that you tagged an think about how ugly they are even though theyre beautiful

{Dipset Bitch}
    <(o 0),,l,_

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post
    lol... no better way to find a writer then to jus ask right??

wut do u do?? hang out a local spot until u c people and ask dem?? or do u find dem on myspace?? huh?? huh?? tell me please i wanna kno ur secrets... im sure u kno EVERY fuckin writer out there right?? fukin dumass
    i let them find me, dumbass. you hang out with a group of kids (or at least i do) who paint together... is it too unoriginal to get a kid to start writing so he can be in your crew? oh yeah that's right... i'd much rather go up to some kid with graff on his bookbag and ask him if he writes... that's some police type fuck shit. that's the type of shit that will get you roped. what if he doesnt do graffiti? then he's gonna see you in halls one day, and out of boredom he's gonna say to his friend "that kid asked me if i do graffiti, he does graffiti"... it's heads like you that blow up the scene for other writers. graffiti writers move in silence... i bet you wear graff on your shirts huh?

going to local graff jams or legal walls is also another good way to meet writers... although legals are kinda whack in my opinion. you can just chill at a popular wall until someone shows up... shit happens more than you think.
    Last edited by simple zen; 10-06-2008 at 04:08 PM.
    laturr

i let them find me, dumbass. you hang out with a group of kids (or at least i do) who paint together... is it too unoriginal to get a kid to start writing so he can be in your crew? oh yeah that's right... i'd much rather go up to some kid with graff on his bookbag and ask him if he writes... that's some police type fuck shit. that's the type of shit that will get you roped. what if he doesnt do graffiti? then he's gonna see you in halls one day, and out of boredom he's gonna say to his friend "that kid asked me if i do graffiti, he does graffiti"... it's heads like you that blow up the scene for other writers. graffiti writers move in silence... i bet you wear graff on your shirts huh?

going to local graff jams or legal walls is also another good way to meet writers... although legals are kinda whack in my opinion. you can just chill at a popular wall until someone shows up... shit happens more than you think.
    lol dude u dnt know shit about me... im one of da best at my skoo... me n my homie EASO run dat shyt ders probly about 10 to 15 taggers dat go 2 dat skoo nd me n him r da best... i pretty much taught evry1 at my skoo... or at least got them to where there at now... i live in a small town so evry tagger pretty much knows me... sorry to sound cocky but its true... so if me nd my "tagger friends" see a new kid wit graff on his bag wer gunna ask him... nd ur skoo sounds like a faggot skoo if kids go around tellin ther frends i asked him if he writes... wtf my skoo alredy knows im a tagger because i was arrested and they had 2 search my locker... so if i get "caught" asking a kid if he writes the skoo wont be suprised... nd i mite b goin to a graff jam in frisco soon... chillin at a local wall until sum1 shows up is fukin homo status u mite as well set up a BBQ nd make a trip out of it... bring ur whole family while ur at it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo im pissed as hell.. i couldn't fit what you just wrote into my sig... i don't even go to school you dumb fuck. i think it's worth deleting all the shit in my sig to put what you just wrote. i fucking laughed the FUCK out loud.

chillin' at a local wall is homo status? how do you think writers got to know each other before the internet, you fucking child?
    laturr