Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2252626768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1532
  1. #1421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    trenton, new jersey
    Posts
    287
    Credits
    132
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    when youd rather get caught with your bud then have the boys find your blackbook.

  2. #1422

    Default

    You barely get into the game and paint once every two weeks. Suddenly it becomes once a week, then every other day, then you feel that you must every day.

    Then you have those struggles inside you about whether or not it is worth it. Then you do it again because you feel obligated. Because you love it.

    Your relationship with those close to you dwindle away. Other writers become your support. You don't see an end. You didn't even see the beginning. You're stuck, and getting up.

  3. #1423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    516
    Posts
    282
    Credits
    67
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^straight up^^

  4. #1424

    Default

    ...You pick it up as adrenaline begins to run through our being as we give way to a creative form of behaving through our very nature, if people are gonna remain stagnant and ignorant in the cave with the fire and light there to be picked up and travelled with outwards into a prehistoric future than we might as well add some colour to the walls while we grow a pair of balls

    Damn imagine men fighting over territory without any legalities just the competition and you gotta be fast and the rush remains because bees get insane, painting on bedrock and shit, Indiana Jones should've took a can with him

  5. #1425

    Default

    you spend 40 mins in the shower bc you are doing handstyles in the fogged up mirror

    takes a can and pretend to piece a wall in your house

    invisable can to wall

    do heaven spots

    think about it pretty much everyday

    carry a marker around everywhere... literally

    and this :

    You barely get into the game and paint once every two weeks. Suddenly it becomes once a week, then every other day, then you feel that you must every day.

    Then you have those struggles inside you about whether or not it is worth it. Then you do it again because you feel obligated. Because you love it.

    Your relationship with those close to you dwindle away. Other writers become your support. You don't see an end. You didn't even see the beginning. You're stuck, and getting up.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

  6. #1426

    Default

    doin handstyles on the windows of your bathroom...i is guilty of this
    ohznehm ewnoh

  7. #1427

    Default

    when you take a bottle of water and shake it like its a spray can..
    Investigation under unknown circumstances may provide problem in progress and evolving.

  8. #1428

    Default

    when you take a spraycan and drink it like water
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

    you can only make posters with them

  9. #1429

    Default

    when your taking a shit and you find a marker
    and do throw ups on your thighs ha
    Last edited by Amanda Reckonwith; 05-12-2010 at 03:07 AM.
    if hip-hop was a sport i would rock a letterman

  10. #1430
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    196
    Credits
    6
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Reckonwith View Post
    when you taking a shit and you find a marker
    ...you're into some weird things
    Quote Originally Posted by retnevni View Post
    ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplethug View Post
    crews are supposed to be just a few guys who are watching your back not about 200 people who write tko across the country. tko really isnt a crew its more of an army.

  11. #1431

    Default

    lol. you dont even know..
    if hip-hop was a sport i would rock a letterman

  12. #1432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mafi" View Post
    ...you're into some weird things
    hahaha...yeah i agree on this one..:P..
    Investigation under unknown circumstances may provide problem in progress and evolving.

  13. #1433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked2PaintNY View Post
    when the first thing u do at a house party is go straight to the garage nd rack w.e they got
    no that just makes you a grimey ass uneducated toy stealing paint from people's houses where you're supposed to smoke blunts and fuck hos at... steal from stores and bitchmade nigghas like yourself on the street when i see you looking down at the ground as you walk past me.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

    you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.




    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

    um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

  14. #1434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Clean Sock
    Posts
    1,149
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chel View Post
    You barely get into the game and paint once every two weeks. Suddenly it becomes once a week, then every other day, then you feel that you must every day.

    Then you have those struggles inside you about whether or not it is worth it. Then you do it again because you feel obligated. Because you love it.

    Your relationship with those close to you dwindle away. Other writers become your support. You don't see an end. You didn't even see the beginning. You're stuck, and getting up.
    bombingscience...

    PM me for slap in the face trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

  15. #1435

    Default

    you know your addicted to graff when you look and something and don't think it's nice you look at it as if...damn i wanna hit that!!! lol
    .

  16. #1436

    Default

    and when you fail every class cause you're drawing
    .

  17. #1437
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    after the cops drop a photo album of u and ur crews shit on the desk and u ask for copies of that shit
    a>

  18. #1438

    Default

    When you tell your dad you have to do a science project but go out to bomb instead and End up failing the said subject

  19. #1439

    Default

    when your gonna drink tequila and you think that it smells just like grog ink...

    hard mode: ...and you say it aloud...
    hell mode: ... and then you realize that it tastes the same, too.
    Last edited by kace91; 05-14-2010 at 07:10 PM.

  20. #1440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    143
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    when you are coloring or shading something in at school and fill it in like a throwup, perfectly left and right strokes thats dont go out the lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni-chi View Post
    Because I drew on the walls as a kid and I never grew out of it.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top