Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Need help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thatkidyouknew, Sep 11, 2007.

Share This Page

1. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

Ok so does anyone know about ipods?
    if so please help me with this i looked and i couldent find anything.
    So i have all of my old music on my ipod and i want to get my friends music from his computer, but it tells me i have to erase all of my music inorder to get his music but i was told that i could get his music?
    so im very very confused, so if you could please help me that would be awsome!

2. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

yeah you can get his music.... but youll loose yours... im not sure if itll work, and id rather not try on mine but maybe you could manually... go to my computer and find your ipod, explore it and try dragging the files. i dont know if itll work. like i said i dont wanna try..

3. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

from what i understand there are programs that you can use to do that... not sure but i'm like 90% sure.

4. bla5t

bla5t Member

if I understand you correctly.. you can. you just have to set up on his options that it lets you manage your music manually..

5. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Use your ipod as an external hardrive and copy/paste the songs you want from his computer to the ipod, then go on your computer and drag and drop them to wherever you have your music.

6. Yukon

Yukon Senior Member

nah fuck taht i dont like creatives there shit

7. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

alright thanks for the help it worked!