Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont know if i posted these here or in the SF thred

RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

PIECE BY PIECE
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

PIECE BY PIECE
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

more bus hopping photos porfavor..

my bad for being off topic but are there any spots in the east bay where you can get caps. only places i know of are in the sco.

you can get tips anywhere, just go to a store and y0ou can rack shit like rusto fats and ny fats off spray adhesive and shit like that
    suck a cock.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by wornout@Jun 17 2006, 08:04 PM
    my bad for being off topic but are there any spots in the east bay where you can get caps. only places i know of are in the sco.
    just curious, what part of the east bay?

and yeah, just go into stores, look on all spray cans. from adhesives, to car stuff, you'll find outlines and fills, even thins. just check all different types of aerosol cans and youll come across some.
    hell, check your house even, you might find some off of random things.

RIP WASTER 12

yea like from spray adhesievs niagras foam cleaners clear coats etc. but i was just wondering if any spots had them.

anubis warpus...or is that the shop that closed?
    suck a cock.

:wub: revolution books on telegraph in berkley
    the owner is hellof down with graf cuz hes all about rebelling and revolution and he thinks graf symbolizes that, so he lets u hit the floor and shit.

thats just the entrence, behind me, there is even more...he even has a mural from 1988 that has mad bboys and it says "TAKE BACK TELEGRAPH".

meser zee on the foldable sign outside the shop.

stairs of a tshirt store across the way.
    (shitty flick but theres hella heads on there, and dope ass sticks too.)
    i wish i would have brought my real cam, wouldve had mad flicks of crazy ass spots i saw today. <_<

Originally posted by doc1@Jun 16 2006, 08:41 PM

how old is that? i always see that near san rafel. is this be4 the blue and yellow or did u or the person go over it? it was like crash or sum shit
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

btw, every bay area writer should help me beautify marin with graff
    just a bunch of toys
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

today bart and muni is free for that "spare the air day" thing goin on. so were gonna be headin up to SF today.
    i dunno if gerk is takin his camera to catch some flicks, but i believe he took the last ones with his phone, so he&#39;ll prolly get some more today.
    i was actually in SF yesterday, saw a shitload of AIS everyyyywhere.
    and up at 3rd and army there was a building across from it with a giant GM. I think I had a flick of it wayyy back, but when I saw it yesterday one guy capped it on both the G and M. I was like, damn. haha

and i always have a laugh when i would see the "&#036;1000 reward for turning in anyone seen vandalizing muni" sign.

RIP WASTER 12

Originally posted by beefgerky@Jun 19 2006, 06:05 PM
    :wub: revolution books on telegraph in berkley
    the owner is hella down with graf cuz hes all about rebelling and revolution and he thinks graf symbolizes that, so he lets u hit the floor and shit.

thats just the entrence, behind me, there is even more...he even has a mural from 1988 that has mad bboys and it says "TAKE BACK TELEGRAPH".

meser zee on the foldable sign outside the shop.

stairs of a tshirt store across the way.
    (shitty flick but theres hella heads on there, and dope ass sticks too.)
    i wish i would have brought my real cam, wouldve had mad flicks of crazy ass spots i saw today. <_<
    Good find yo.

fuck any one no any easy places to find pilots in sf..the store i used to go to doesnt carry them anymore. i no anubis has them but besdies that

berkley

colt45 mta beef.

sf;

atari beef

pi, with beef, shepards pie then?

beef&#33;

us crewww

plantrees