Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

If you saw a murder...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oprah, Sep 14, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Oprah

Oprah Senior Member

Would you snitch on the murderer assuming you don't know him or the victim? Cause your not suppose to snitch but what if that murderer killed your child or mother or you then you would have wished you snitched?

2. Ascendant

Ascendant Senior Member

Yeah, probably. There's snitching, and then there's stopping a murderer. Do cocaine, steal cars, burn shit down and I don't care, but I would probably snitch on a murderer or rapist.

3. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

theres alot of different things that would make my snitch,then not snitch

4. Naysayer

Naysayer Senior Member

Its a fucking murder. Of course you would snitch. Its not even considered snitching its called making the world a better place.

5. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

yeah theres a point where it crosses the line...
    for something that big obviously you should snitch
    and i've gotten friends mad at me when they steal some kids pen and that kid starts bitching and im like yeah he has
    and he'll be like fuck you you snitch
    im like no

6. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

ofcourse u would snitch! if u didnt you got that on you for the rest of your life. however. if my child or anybody really close to me emotionally got murdered and i saw i would just kill that mother fucker right then and ther.

7. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

haha good point

8. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member

its not snitching guys..its called a POLICE REPORT. dude, its a murderer...this aint no gang bullshit ("snitch on me ill shank u") its a fucking murder. id tell the cops i dont give a fuck if thats pussy shit. the dude killed someone, shit...

9. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

im not tyring to get involved

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

if someone in my fmaily got murdered i wouldnt snitch, id go out and find htem before the cops did...get my revenge and turn myself in as an act of self defense

but if i jsut witenssed a murder id report it as soon as i could, and hope they didnt know i had witnessed it

11. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Word...

No question, of course I would "snitch"...

12. SoundOff

SoundOff Member

Man

snitching doesn't apply to this you fucktard, it's a fuckin murder, it's not somebody putting paint on a wall, or stealing some shit.

Of course I fucking would "snitch."

13. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

If it was some junkey, or a crackwhore, or somthing then no.But anything else yes.

If I saw a rape I would become a killer.That shit dosnt fly with me.

14. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

exactly what i was thinking.....

close this thread please.

15. Cham

Cham Elite Member

I was across the street from a double homicide........I was walking to the bus and there was this fat escalade sitting on 24s, tinted windows with candy red paint and I saw this dude wearing all black with a ski mask on creep up from behind. he came around to the front and unloaded a clip through the windshield, I dropped as soon as I saw him fire...when he stopped firing he looked around I stood up and booked the fuck out. as I ran I looked back and saw the dude that was in the driver seat fall out of the door and yeah it was crazy...... I didn't say anything cause even if I did it wouldn't have done anygood I didn't see the dude, where he came from or where he ran to, I wasn't going to stick around to get shot or some shit. if I actually saw what the dude looked like I would have said something...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

thats a ridiculous question. there are circumstances where yea id say something. but if it was gang related in any way i wouldnt say a damn thing, ever heard of a subpoena? testifying is a great way to get killed. if you're going to play the game live with the consequences, you dont know why somebody got killed..cover your own ass first, let them worry about their own shit.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  17. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

intense i saw this guy get a beating pritty bad one two but the guys doing it were wearing bandanas over thier faces and hood up they had poles i saw and i like:eek: and keept walking

18. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

To me its obviously depending on the situatation... I would snitch if I could possibly help solve a murder, if my friend was the murderer I'd probaby not talk to them anymore.

19. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

ok first off to the orginal question
    youre not supposed snitch?
    i dont know about you, but i do whatever i think is right for me and not some street/graffiti handbook rules..."not supposed to", make me laugh

and bigel put it down
    if it was gang related, there is no use getting involved in a murder
    because although yes it is the right thing to do, sure they might go behind bars but we all know there will be another gang banger ready to take over the killings. so although it might seem like your fighting for a good cause, its a little beyond one thug going to jail.
    though if its just some fucked up ex or somebody doing something stupid thats different, you will actually make a difference by speaking up...and not take so much heat on yourself

20. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

shit happens to bad people...