Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 721 of 917 FirstFirst ... 221621671701711716717718719720721722723724725726731741771821 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 18330
  1. #14401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Hell yes.
    I love glue
    But that song has been confusing the shit out of me
    Everytime I listen to it I try to breakdown the lyrics
    I mean I know there's an obvious story to them but there's just alot of shit in that song I don't udnerstand.
    I like lyrics like that.

    Also speaking of glue anyone got a torrent for seconds away?
    Thanks
    Rapidshare link.
    "Even my gold fish's got fly bitches."

  2. #14402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,241
    Credits
    38
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

  3. #14403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    foreign fam!


    thatd be dope to see



    RIP WASTER 12



  4. #14404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy64 View Post
    Thanks alot man

    Also sorry to ask again but anyone got sunset lodge?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  5. #14405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Thanks alot man

    Also sorry to ask again but anyone got sunset lodge?
    Thanks

    Glue - Sunset Lodge (2005)
    "Even my gold fish's got fly bitches."

  6. #14406

  7. #14407

    Default

    In full effect!Cleveland Style (1989)

    http://rapidshare.com/files/26669705...ffect.zip.html


    Not one of the best tracks, but the only sample I could find on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYj89uJjJHA
    The drums go hard on every track and this is some classic b-boy stuff.

    Password is: bustthefacts
    From www.bustthefacts.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Drakula; 08-29-2009 at 09:21 AM.

  8. #14408

  9. #14409
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    illy
    wats been up guys
    got 2 weeks of holiday to make up for
    ill go scouting round

  10. #14410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post
    illy
    wats been up guys
    got 2 weeks of holiday to make up for
    ill go scouting round
    My current wantlist:

    Code:
    2:O'clock - 2:O'clock - Gotta Get That Girl
    Globetroddas - Love 12''
    Urbs and Cutex
    Martian Gang
    Lost Cawz - Hooks 12''
    Double Soul - Food For Thought EP
    Kamakazee - It's All Good 12''
    Various - Lost 'N Yonkers EP
    N.Y. Confidential - Rumors Of War 12''
    N.Y. Confidential - Why /Backstabbed 12''
    Champain - 6 track EP (1996)
    Coney Island Ganksta - A coney island state of mind EP (1992)
    Kenspin - Both 12"s
    Markey Fresh - Once again it's on EP (1993)
    Original Heads - For the record (1992)
    Too Def Connection - Lyrical Cypha (1995)
    T-Ratic - Funk train (1994)
    Children Of The Corn - We are one (1994)
    HDM (Hype Da Madman) - Eye level (1993)
    Lodd Manafess - New Black Jack (The Ripper) (1994)
    Mytee G Poetic - Brick City Blues (199?)
    Rebels Of Rhythm - '94 Stylistics (1994)
    BaBa Kidz - Swing Kidz (199?) 
    TY Wizah - Im Not Candy
    Amp Boogie EP
    Breakin' Thru For Delf EP
    Chapter 3 EP
    Da Henchmen EP / Da Henchmen - What You Gunna Do / Flippin Wit Da Henchmen
    Da Naba Hood Goodz N Treats EP
    Doublespeek - Trial By Stone EP
    Jeru Da Damaja - Da Bichez OG 12" Sticker Cover
    Hard II Kill - Massacre EP
    King Sun - Sippin Brandy (Big Boss)
    Lastrawze - Big Respect EP
    Lord Aaqil - Check It Out EP
    Lost Cawz - Lettin Ni!@#az Know / Hooks
    Massive Ring - Middle East / Funk Wrecker
    Mytee G Poetic - Com'n Wit Nuff Ruffness / Listen To The Lyrics
    The Outfit EP
    Redd Bull - Rude Girl / Bring On Da Bull / Ghetto Illusion
    Redd Bull - Raindrops EP
    Rick Da Bro - Unsigned EP
    Sons of Sam - Ooh He Got An Afro / Charisma
    SOP - Back Up Kid EP
    Sun Risers - Reel Off The Block
    Top Choice Clique - Power In Words EP
    Merdah - Skunk Funk / School Boy Crush
    Thailowa EP
    Another Nasty Move EP
    N.O.O.N. - Goin All Out / Lickin Shots / Start Da Session
    Undaground Flava- Beat It Up / Git Down /Ruff Rugged and Raw
    "Even my gold fish's got fly bitches."

  11. #14411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    WS PHX
    Posts
    185
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    anybody got this album

    this is a hard album to get so im hoping one of you guys have it and can upload it for me

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bizthewiz/

  12. #14412
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy64 View Post
    My current wantlist:

    Code:
    2:O'clock - 2:O'clock - Gotta Get That Girl
    Globetroddas - Love 12''
    Urbs and Cutex
    Martian Gang
    Lost Cawz - Hooks 12''
    Double Soul - Food For Thought EP
    Kamakazee - It's All Good 12''
    Various - Lost 'N Yonkers EP
    N.Y. Confidential - Rumors Of War 12''
    N.Y. Confidential - Why /Backstabbed 12''
    Champain - 6 track EP (1996)
    Coney Island Ganksta - A coney island state of mind EP (1992)
    Kenspin - Both 12"s
    Markey Fresh - Once again it's on EP (1993)
    Original Heads - For the record (1992)
    Too Def Connection - Lyrical Cypha (1995)
    T-Ratic - Funk train (1994)
    Children Of The Corn - We are one (1994)
    HDM (Hype Da Madman) - Eye level (1993)
    Lodd Manafess - New Black Jack (The Ripper) (1994)
    Mytee G Poetic - Brick City Blues (199?)
    Rebels Of Rhythm - '94 Stylistics (1994)
    BaBa Kidz - Swing Kidz (199?) 
    TY Wizah - Im Not Candy
    Amp Boogie EP
    Breakin' Thru For Delf EP
    Chapter 3 EP
    Da Henchmen EP / Da Henchmen - What You Gunna Do / Flippin Wit Da Henchmen
    Da Naba Hood Goodz N Treats EP
    Doublespeek - Trial By Stone EP
    Jeru Da Damaja - Da Bichez OG 12" Sticker Cover
    Hard II Kill - Massacre EP
    King Sun - Sippin Brandy (Big Boss)
    Lastrawze - Big Respect EP
    Lord Aaqil - Check It Out EP
    Lost Cawz - Lettin Ni!@#az Know / Hooks
    Massive Ring - Middle East / Funk Wrecker
    Mytee G Poetic - Com'n Wit Nuff Ruffness / Listen To The Lyrics
    The Outfit EP
    Redd Bull - Rude Girl / Bring On Da Bull / Ghetto Illusion
    Redd Bull - Raindrops EP
    Rick Da Bro - Unsigned EP
    Sons of Sam - Ooh He Got An Afro / Charisma
    SOP - Back Up Kid EP
    Sun Risers - Reel Off The Block
    Top Choice Clique - Power In Words EP
    Merdah - Skunk Funk / School Boy Crush
    Thailowa EP
    Another Nasty Move EP
    N.O.O.N. - Goin All Out / Lickin Shots / Start Da Session
    Undaground Flava- Beat It Up / Git Down /Ruff Rugged and Raw
    see wat i can do i reckonize sum good names

    http://rapidshare.com/files/14295672...lore__VLS_.rar
    martian gang -skills galore

    lost cawz-lettin ni#9az know/hooks 12'' 1994
    http://www.zshare.net/download/61274544f33fd36c/
    Last edited by sketch3; 08-29-2009 at 01:05 PM.

  13. #14413

  14. #14414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Bi2aR" View Post
    anybody got this album

    this is a hard album to get so im hoping one of you guys have it and can upload it for me
    ya ill have to rip it at some point
    its like 6 tracks



    RIP WASTER 12



  15. #14415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    WS PHX
    Posts
    185
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yup, i don't know much of it really, to be honest i'm helping someone look for it

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bizthewiz/

  16. #14416

    Default

    Marvel VS Capcom 2 Mixtape

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBXTVBYE

    Some ok tunes but nothing special.

    From here:

    http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com...tape-2009.html

  17. #14417

    Default

    new eyedea & abilitys cd, feedback is it worth downloadin?.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs

  18. #14418

    Default

    It's alright there's a couple good song the rest arn't so great it's an alirhgt album
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  19. #14419

    Default

    its different only feedback i cna give

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  20. #14420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Underground (literally)
    By snag in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:44 PM
  2. Soul Blues Country and Funk Thread
    By sketch_three in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM
  3. Hip Hop Vs. Crunk
    By MyTagsASpanishWord in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top