Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 168 of 917 FirstFirst ... 68118148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188218268668 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 18330
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo neone want Murs -Murrary's revenge?

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

gesus that emcee
    who's singing along is sooo fucking funny
    im still laughing ahahhah
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol yea yo fucking van gopher is dope
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

i like the original better though
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gesus that song makes me tinkle myself

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the fuck does that mean?

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao :lol: :lol: tinkle = piss (just a nice term for it thee adult term) aka ( ohhhhh jimmy did u just tinkle ur selfff awwww ) Jimmmy: STFU NOOB&#33

he loses control of his bladder
    seriously without him its better but he does make it really funny
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what?&#33; the fuck is going on... but does that me u dont like my song?

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no lmaooo i liek the song its soooo gooodd i tinkle myself that guy in the background hheeyyyy loveeeeee haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id deff bump that ish int he hood and if they look at me i be liek wuuuuutt&#33;&#33;&#33; and flash a spoon tucked under my shirt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tode@Apr 5 2006, 05:17 AM
    no lmaooo i liek the song its soooo gooodd i tinkle myself that guy in the background hheeyyyy loveeeeee haha
    .. i dont know how to take that... man fucking do you even know who hat i, its stevie wonder... mans a legend

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes stevie wonder is ill he dances with his head

??? what
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nvm haha stevie wonder head dances havent u notice everytime he plays the piano he bobbs iz head left to right i have never seen him not do it

so what he&#39;s blind?
    Sparkly

Originally posted by Hektik&#045;J@Apr 4 2006, 03:59 PM
    http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NBX2TP...XC0BY4GYWT2HG47
    DJ FORMAT - MUSIC FOR THE MATURE BBOY.
    B) yeh bump for anyone thats interested in the slightest. h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hello im back cept im @ work tho being bored waiting for a customer to bring his pc in lol blehh neways whats goin on ? mse hook them trax up i need sumthin to listen to here @ work

yeah so you dont mind one by one?
    if so ill do it in like 5 to 6 hours i just need a stable connection
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes i dont care im the only one workin on pcs today and the janitor lady is here lol so i can get em one by one and blast that ishh and annoy her