Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 458 of 917 FirstFirst ... 358408438448453454455456457458459460461462463468478508558 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 18339

Went to a really dope RJD2 show with Pigeon John on Monday, and talked to Percee P, who was outside the venue selling CDs.

Lookin forward to El-P and Sage/Buck soon.

Yeah MUSIC!!!!!!

Drop beats...and bombs too. Both are good.
    V-Unit fo LIFE NUGGAS!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pesci+May 16 2007, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pesci @ May 16 2007, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ion&#045;i@May 13 2007, 11:53 PM
    rawkus puts out some good shit, i dig all the artists on them. i was kinda feelin it, the sound was pretty clean too
    wheres the link for the full album tho? :C
    eh, hes not really on rawkus, hes in this thing called rawkus 50, its rawkus signing 50 artists to deals and theres all these rules basically u (the artist) gains little exposure while rawkus gains ur fanbase because they dont just sign nobody, u gotta have some amount of fan base in the 1,000&#39;s. basically its rawkus being rawkus and screwing artists over. [/b][/quote]
    oh fosho

makes sense now, rawkus has that whole myspace music style site goin on.

fuck, im gonna have to drop this daniel drumz album sometime, oh shit is it amazingly chill.
    sorry for the delay with that OM. keep in mind that its house music, but still pretty dope. i need to dust off the winrar haha

RIP WASTER 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by JetBlack@May 16 2007, 05:25 PM
    Went to a really dope RJD2 show with Pigeon John on Monday, and talked to Percee P, who was outside the venue selling CDs.

Lookin forward to El-P and Sage/Buck soon.

Yeah MUSIC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    for sure its been awhile sence i hung out with alias and i can fucking wait to meet buck65 on the 4th already got my tickets
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone have sum DJ z Trip ? lookin for the urban revolutions joint

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

so uh... ive got a connection back. so you know whats up
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

it means hot hot pictures that are loosley related to hip hop

~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

I hear that&#33;

You dont have to up it or anything....I just like the art. GO ALEX&#33;

Drop beats...and bombs too. Both are good.
    V-Unit fo LIFE NUGGAS!

i dont think ya&#39;ll ready for this... or most of the shit im gonna post in the next little bit. buckle your safety belts my little space monkeys...

Joey Beats - Diverse Recourse
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...3aFJveE0wTVE9PQ
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gesus how the hell do u manage to meet with all those ppl n end up producin with them?????? n come to think about wht u say tht u started from fuckin aroun on fruityloops...then how the fuck did u do it uptil nowwww lol?? ddamn..im proud man..but still wondering how u do tht stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its called work.....going to shows connecting networks talking to the artist being cool trasting them like normalpeople alot fo times they&#39;ll ask u to kick it with him, invite themto party with you get um fucked up, and the fact when me and fanny where working with promoter helped alot too.... i talk to every artist after the show alot fo them are fdown to ear cna can easily be slipt a roofie...

as for the fruity oops thing i strat from that to working with that to other computer basided programs till i bought a zoom drum machine then i got a ghetto keyboard then i got a triton studio pro then i got effects pedals and diffrent cards for it then from there i got turn tables thenn a samplers then a mixer then another kinda mixer and so on and so on and so on... its liek a job u cant start at the top...

and yay for fanny being back <3
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the hoe-bitch suck my dick. bitch wanna make movies wif me

blue scholars - bayani (2007)

http://rapidshare.com/files/31846403/Blue_...-_BayaniHHB.rar

RIP WASTER 12

dont hate on fruityloops&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anybody want hese albums:

Leaf - Made Into Itself

V/A - Broken Nightlights

Both from Suspicious Records (a division of Hive Records)..

so umm...jus leme knw

The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gesus do u study or anything liek tht?...jus wondering if u a normal person like all of us heh (sory i dint mean it in a bad way)..

get that borken nightlights up pleaaaaaaaaase

ill be your friend

Hey Gesus, would there be a possibility of posting some of your older works here?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ion&#045;i@May 7 2007, 10:01 PM
    WHAT IT DO:

IONI&#39;s Electric Relaxation 4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ERX3PWJ

A compilation of 40 amazing chill, feel good, and relaxing beats from a handful of awesome well known and underground artists, all flowing perfectly together for a 2.7 hour long playlist. Some tracks are pretty rare or really underground local ish, others just fit the mood so perfectly. and of course i throw in a couple from my secret stash.
    if you smoke lots of weed, this shits perfect too. real relaxing/feel good ish up in this bitch. plus its a good chance for you to discover some new artists as well as enjoy some oldies but goodies&#33;
    comments back are always good too, enjoy family :]
    secks it

RIP WASTER 12

souper-soker

how come most of the albums tht i download off of here when i go 2 open them nothing happens wht am i doing wrong.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you need winrar.
    its like winzip. download winrar, unzip the file, and extract it to where ever.

RIP WASTER 12

souper-soker

ookay thanks alot mahn cant wait 2 listen 2 ur mix now.