Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 151 of 917 FirstFirst ... 51101131141146147148149150151152153154155156161171201251651 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 18331

yea im not saying Immortal Technique is not dope..i think hes tight..but i was just saying alot of new heads throw him out there to get props..its funny, but you are right about Hiero also. I do hear alot of people throw them out there, and then you ask them if they know SOuls Of Mischief and there like wtf? its funny...yea anyways has anyone copped the new Akir 12'..he has a track featuring Imortal Tech its pretty dope, also how many are waiting for the new Murs/9th Wonder! fawk man thats going to be tight. 3:16 was a good album and 9th is one of my fav producers..so well see..PEACE

"CLEVER RING TONES DEFINE ME.."

how was he on your dick?
    but dont learn def jux history
    whats the point def jux is kinda gay...
    but i like hells winter
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

go read what i said, i said get off my dick with the "fucking learn your history" shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

All I have got to say is hip hop comes best from the place where the sun sets.

Whats up with some Global Phlowtation
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

^^^^ some real hiphop&#33;..good lookin dropping there name i havnt listened in days

&quot;CLEVER RING TONES DEFINE ME..&quot;

immortal technique-vol.1

well here the whole bang since vol.2 was already posted

dance with the devil is one of my all time favorite songs

dance with the devil is PLAYED OUT, that songs old school
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Lucky Buddha</span>

i havent read everything .. but has someone mentioned the demigodz..check them out

immortal isnt too underground anymore he is very popular .. ill talk to people into nickelback and theyve heard dance with the devil

fur realzzz&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I downloaded the immortal technique vol. 1
    opened with winrar
    extracted to desktop

and it won&#39;t play??

what am I doing wrong???
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pesci@Mar 15 2006, 04:05 PM
    sorry bud, no need to hate, i only started listen to def jux style less then 3 months ago, sorry i dont know everything in the fucking book. fact of the matter is ive only ben listening to underground for a year and half. besides that ive been working myself up from like 97 til current so get off my dick with the "fucking learn your history".
    man fuck you, im not on your... with the history of hiphop you should try learning slang before you use it, to be on ones "dick" you must first be obsessed with them, always talking about them in a postivtive way looking that them like there a god, like your some lil school girl on the dick of a grown man an just thinks "he the best shit in the world :wub: "

first off idont ever recall talking to you, actually that post was more about who ever asked if company flow (a HUGE group in hip hop i might add) is signed to Def Jux (the most trendy scenester love sell out label in the UGHH scene)

so that post wasnt even telling you to learn your history, but i do belive if your going to jock a label or an artist you should know a bit behind the history

Def Jux isnt underground anymore... there all over MTV along with other music channels and local rock radio stations, there shows are huge making papers ect....

as for only listening to underground for a year and a half... so what, that still doesnt mean u shouldnt know shit, and your working your way up from 97? why why not explore all of it from the 70&#39;s to todays newest tracks?

go fuck your self ive never been on your dick. ill never be on your dick...

and go learn a bit about hiphop and slang why? because knowlege is power...

and hip hops not music its a life style/ escape

----

9th is a cool cat dick of a dick head in real life but i respect him for his beats alot

as for murs... murs is wack, murs is a fucking ASSHOLE punk... he thinks his shit dont stink, hes a fuckin lil bitch who sits there talks a grip of shit and doesnt back it up, dude got punked my alias... yeah hes talented (most his old stuff his new shits stright wack) hes funny, and he has a sick stage presences but still doesnt make up for being an asshole

mursis dope with LL and on varsity blues... also best murs track ever is Whut
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tortured artist@Mar 15 2006, 11:34 PM
    old school ?

you don&#39;t kow what old school means

BTW immortal technique ripped Capone-N-Noreaga&#39;s L.A. L.A. beat for Creation & Destruction just to let y&#39;all know
    hahaha

Can someone plz Put RjD2 Up i would thankful if ya can. ^_^

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Mar 16 2006, 02:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST &#064; Mar 16 2006, 02:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pesci@Mar 15 2006, 04:05 PM
    sorry bud, no need to hate, i only started listen to def jux style less then 3 months ago, sorry i dont know everything in the fucking book. fact of the matter is ive only ben listening to underground for a year and half. besides that ive been working myself up from like 97 til current so get off my dick with the "fucking learn your history".
    man fuck you, im not on your... with the history of hiphop you should try learning slang before you use it, to be on ones "dick" you must first be obsessed with them, always talking about them in a postivtive way looking that them like there a god, like your some lil school girl on the dick of a grown man an just thinks "he the best shit in the world :wub: "

first off idont ever recall talking to you, actually that post was more about who ever asked if company flow (a HUGE group in hip hop i might add) is signed to Def Jux (the most trendy scenester love sell out label in the UGHH scene)

so that post wasnt even telling you to learn your history, but i do belive if your going to jock a label or an artist you should know a bit behind the history

Def Jux isnt underground anymore... there all over MTV along with other music channels and local rock radio stations, there shows are huge making papers ect....

as for only listening to underground for a year and a half... so what, that still doesnt mean u shouldnt know shit, and your working your way up from 97? why why not explore all of it from the 70&#39;s to todays newest tracks?

go fuck your self ive never been on your dick. ill never be on your dick...

and go learn a bit about hiphop and slang why? because knowlege is power...

and hip hops not music its a life style/ escape

----

9th is a cool cat dick of a dick head in real life but i respect him for his beats alot

as for murs... murs is wack, murs is a fucking ASSHOLE punk... he thinks his shit dont stink, hes a fuckin lil bitch who sits there talks a grip of shit and doesnt back it up, dude got punked my alias... yeah hes talented (most his old stuff his new shits stright wack) hes funny, and he has a sick stage presences but still doesnt make up for being an asshole

mursis dope with LL and on varsity blues... also best murs track ever is Whut [/b][/quote]
    man, go fuck yourself, im not gonna waste my time beefing on the internet, that shits gay, dont come at me foul with some attitude and expect to be a bitch and let you talk down to me. and what i was saying bout only listening to ughh for a year and half is because im learning i wasnt born with infinite knowledge like you. faggot.

and on another note, he aint really underground but ghostface killah&#39;s album leaked yesterday night. im trying to get a link for it.

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@Mar 16 2006, 01:39 AM
    I downloaded the immortal technique vol. 1
    opened with winrar
    extracted to desktop

and it won&#39;t play??

what am I doing wrong???
    iunno, you might have done something wrong....unless someone else has had that problem...if anyone else is having that problem i put it up again..

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/211917-01.htm

some audio from AOTP has leaked, snippets from each track.

Originally posted by &#045;Last&#045;+Mar 16 2006, 07:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-Last- @ Mar 16 2006, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tortured artist@Mar 15 2006, 11:34 PM
    old school ?

you don&#39;t kow what old school means

BTW immortal technique ripped Capone-N-Noreaga&#39;s L.A. L.A. beat for Creation & Destruction just to let y&#39;all know [/b][/quote]
    ever hear of exaggeration? that song IS old news mufucka
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Lucky Buddha</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

classified march 22nd in vancouver

check it
    Flyer

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;m guessing you do, but wanna make sure, do you have to be of age to go?

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pesci@Mar 16 2006, 09:21 AM
    and on another note, he aint really underground but ghostface killah&#39;s album leaked yesterday night. im trying to get a link for it.
    http://www.corpusdziewit.com/ftp/Ghostface...hscale-2006.rar

takin&#39; it back to rock cocaine slang raps sickkkk
    hahaha