Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 165 of 916 FirstFirst ... 65115145155160161162163164165166167168169170175185215265665 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 18302
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

btw neone grip that planet asia cd if so how was the download speed?

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

yeah think about it for a minute when you pass by emos you say what fags
    what do they say?
    yeah gesus as in your track
    people on drugs love your music
    two dope boys in a cadillac
    ay did someone download that jackknife ish
    its really gooooooood download it!
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya i do the trackis dope as for the emos they just hate my ass cause that all talk shit wither their lil buddie then i jack em inthe mouthfor talkin shit i dont bother em they bother me they are lame over ther they spray pait liek fuckin avenge sevenfold <-- er what that shit is on bathroom walls n shit

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

leave emos alone
    there going through a phaze because they have weak character traits and personalities
    be the bigger man
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)

we are all thr same in the end. we all follow trends even if we think we don&#39;t

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol i do leave em be they come up to me and talk shit im not gonna let nuthin like that slide if they have a prob ..well then they will have a prob lol and that prob will be the hospital bill they have to pay lol

true but you can at least stay true to yourself
    by picking a trend you truly agree with
    Sparkly

thats the same with anyone, if they have a problem with u defend urself, but it dont make it diff if they a hiphopper a emo or a metal head or anything

PIck it up yes pick it up yes
    and we put it down as we put it down
    another hi-tek production talib kweli emcees aint got nothing
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well its weird over here cause even the metal heads n shit a the hip hop heads n shit they all bag on the emos cause of the shit they do around the neighbor hood i mean would u get pissed if u walk out one day and u have a scrbbly ass chicken scratch anarchy sign painted on the hood of ur car? lol that happend to my neighbor and note my neighbor has bmw m3 thats the kinda shit they do around here

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but back on track here enuff boutthe emos lool d prez album coming right up and right now jammin to sum buckshot and 9th wonder 8()

enoguh about emos
    were talking bout hip hop here not fucking emos
    this a dedication to my whole crew
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

k dead prez album righthere

dead prez

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anything else peeps lookin for i may have it i got shit load of cds just list what ya lookin for ill see if i have it if not see if i can find it

How long will that link be up? 2 days or so?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it wiell be up for as long as peeps needs it
    its on my ftp only ways it comes off is if i take it off i can keep it up ther for a year if i wish lol

Oh okay, give me a day to get to school and download it from there aite.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

np

just ask
    not including 2 gb of trance
    and cd&#39;s
    Sparkly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

arsonests ^ atoms fam (holds gimp hand out) no awol one? 8(