Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 172 of 916 FirstFirst ... 72122152162167168169170171172173174175176177182192222272672 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 18302

um its called shoutcast you can go to the winamp page and look under shoutcast for information about it its kinda a pain in the ass to set up but if you get it all done right its cool
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

ah kool man. cheers. and gesus, i spoke to a mate bout the in tune and on time dvd. i should have it up when i come back next sunday. that includes dvd and cd

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Apr 6 2006, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Apr 6 2006, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pesci@Apr 6 2006, 01:02 PM
    im dl&#39;in dutchmassive right now gesus propz. does anybody got atmosphere lucy ford ep? ive been looking in all the stores around my way all they got is their new cd and its wack.
    ill upload it for you when i get back from buying paint

[/b][/quote]
    propz man, i owe u 1, and the dutchmassive is real ill propz for turning me on to this dude.

im playing the new murs album straight threw on the radio station right now so if you wanna hear it fuckin check it out..

the mother fuckin station.. gotta have winamp for this shit
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

you can play it through itunes aswell mate.

oooh yeah for all you mac fellas...

good call.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

lets see here... after the MURS album ill throw on an old delta blues album ive got laying around and after that.. the log cabin album from the living legends crew.. im not gonna be around so ill be playing mostly full albums back to back for a few hours.. so check it out fuckers this here is some good music.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

haha, im just guna leave that playin as i go to bed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice nice fanny, i logged on and got log cabin plain thru, fuck i haven&#39;t bumped this shit in years&#33;

going to Zion I in 2 days, april 8th, richards on richards - 1036 richards st
    gunna be a killer show, the phonograff, rockin shit with live violinist and mc&#39;s to boot
    plus: prozack turner from foreign legion

any vancouver heads should check that shit out. &#036;14 for tickets, hit me up if anyone wants to check it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Soul Position and One Be Lo next week, I&#39;m really hoping I make it up to Toronto for the show.

And I know it just dropped but if anyones got their hands on the new soul position could you upload it

Im goin to Immortal Technique on saturday BIOTCHES. And yea, Ill probably get shot because the concerts in south central LA. Like in the middle of fucking watts. But hey, its worth it.

Drop beats...and bombs too. Both are good.
    V-Unit fo LIFE NUGGAS!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Apr 6 2006, 09:11 AM
    Heres Dj Shadows ENDtroducing... if you dont have this... you know NOTHING, grab that shit.... anyone who aint bumped it in awhile try it, bring the memories back yo

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KTZ9S6...0J3O2JEAUKFGO9L
    Dj Shadow - Endtroducing
    yeh man i love dj shadow.. had this for a good wee while now

i remember someone askin for l.o.t.u.g ages back
    ill try n upload an album tomoro if anyones interested
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

... yeah or maybe i already uploaded it... try going back a few pages yo

unless that was a sarcastic comment...

Mender chill out with the fucking postwhoring in here... and i post albums i dont PM them..

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=206LP89...C03OT1OMNMWBPP0
    Atmosphere - Lucy Ford EP
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Apr 6 2006, 08:07 PM
    ... yeah or maybe i already uploaded it... try going back a few pages yo

unless that was a sarcastic comment...

Mender chill out with the fucking postwhoring in here... and i post albums i dont PM them..

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=206LP89...C03OT1OMNMWBPP0
    Atmosphere - Lucy Ford EP
    the upload didnt work i got this crazy ass message when i clicked the link...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by fannypack uprock@Apr 6 2006, 03:42 PM
    hey im running a radio station right now if anyone wants some my max connection is set real low so my computer doesnt lag but get on if you can and if you dont like it get off so someone else can

http://67.177.16.202:8000/listen.pls
    BLEU FUCKING BIRD MUH *****H

mender... then dont add the rollseyes thing.... it can be mistaken and i already posted the dutch massive

and Aoa ill reup load it... thats off an andy C dum and bass area... ill post it once i reboot my computer... but it wil be in the drum and bass thread not the hiphop thread

love ya too geebus

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Apr 6 2006, 11:22 AM
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSon...&key=A8DB3679-9

this is a track from summer 04 when i did a NEIA summer session with my homie Mike(Stealth)

Pete Peniquin mixed it and engineered it and this emcee who goes to school at NEIA DL was recording it and Mike asked if he could hop on the track and this is the end result. Mike is the last verse
    bump?

give it a listen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MenderOne.@Apr 6 2006, 08:28 PM
    yea im dl&#39;n dutchmassive now... yea lucy ford didnt work for me either. but jus a question, say i download an album, when i play it, do i get to scroll thru the tracks, an actually burn it on a cd? or does it continuously play thru.?
    you dont know much about computers do yiou

look man when you download it SAVE it once u save it, it will be saved as a RaR file...

go to winrar.com and download it then use that to open it... then unzip it... once you do that in winrar a list of the folder/files for the cd will come up...

take the folder/files and drag them into a foler where u keep you msuci and boom theres the MP3&#39;s

try that and if it doesnt work... your computer doesnt like you

love ya too geebus

damn it both of my hard drives fucking blew up on me and i lost all my fuckin music :angry: anyways instead of begging for u guys to post albums does anyone wanna hook me up with there soulseek name? oh and thanks ges for all those albums u posted back a few pages im already rebuilding my empire... anyways later yall, keep on giviner

winrar is better anways cause it can open zip files but winzip cant open rar files. rar can do .ace files too so i recommend winrar for all your file compression needs.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

yeah that album comes in a .rar file which is like a zip file but a different format. you need to get the program called winrar to unpack that sort of zip file and then once you do that it will work.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~