Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 191 of 916 FirstFirst ... 91141171181186187188189190191192193194195196201211241291691 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 18301
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by APT@Apr 21 2006, 03:30 PM
    I buy my music.

People who rip off their underground rap, are in no way supporting the artists they listen to.
    shows good sir, shows

i hit as many shows as possible to this date ive seen probably over 30,000 acts live.. also i buy albums at shows, i buy shirts at shows, i buy pins stickers ect...

i rip albums and spread the word of them threw mix's then from there other people go and buy them i also make a good deal of my production for free and give it away to emcees that are worth my time... if all thats not helping out the artist i dont know what the fuck is... shit ive bought then food drinks given them shit... which is why alot of people ask me to Crit. shit for them cas i give honest opinion.. most people are doing shit because they love it, not cas the money
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

you know i lost all mah music i was wondering could someone re-up logcabin for me?
    if not ok here's a link some dope shit
    http://www.radivizija.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20495
    scroll down and only a few of them are dead
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by APT+Apr 21 2006, 07:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (APT &#064; Apr 21 2006, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FaultO@Apr 21 2006, 05:20 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-APT
    @Apr 21 2006, 04:36 PM

Hip-Hop isn&#39;t a music genre, it&#39;s a culture.

it&#39;s both... a music genre and a culture. you don&#39;t go into a record store and say "where&#39;s your emcee/lyricist/emofagrhymes/rap/turntablism/beats/illproduction/djing/undergrooud section?"

the words hip and hop have to jump in there somewhere.
    When I walk into a record store, I ask where they keep the rap. Only in recent years has rap turned to being called, "hip-hop". And it&#39;s usually by those who think that "rap" is thug music. Your "hip-hop" is just rap. Always has been, always will be. [/b][/quote]
    before rap became known as music, it was just the words people were saying regarding their life... therefore not necessarily a music genre, but an element of something: hip hop. but at the same time, emcees are often representing the 4 elements (some say more), therefore they are a hip hop music and not simply just a rap.

no matter what the type of music i&#39;m enjoying, i always feel better purchasing product directly from the artist..

too bad i switched schools and only about 4 out of city acts roll through here in a year... i always gotta scratch together the cash to go to a show in toronto. hip hop shows require more money for me than just the ticket.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Originally posted by wreckone.@Apr 21 2006, 06:25 PM
    Anyone got the Audition album by P.O.S.? If so, can you please stick that shit up here?
    i got it, not really feeling it though.
    pee pee five one doo doo

fault0.. what a turd.
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

FUCK THAT&#33;&#33; I SPENT LIEK 2 HOURS UPLOADIN THIS NINJA CUTS ALBUM N GUESS WHAT&#33;&#33;

"Your file exceeds the filesize limit&#33;
    The size of your file (144429 KB) exceeds the filesize limit of 50 MB for a Trial account.
    You can send files this large by upgrading your account to Plus or Business. Learn more."
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Originally posted by cape+Apr 21 2006, 07:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cape @ Apr 21 2006, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by APT@Apr 21 2006, 07:16 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-APT

it&#39;s both... a music genre and a culture. you don&#39;t go into a record store and say "where&#39;s your emcee/lyricist/emofagrhymes/rap/turntablism/beats/illproduction/djing/undergrooud section?"

When I walk into a record store, I ask where they keep the rap. Only in recent years has rap turned to being called, "hip-hop". And it&#39;s usually by those who think that "rap" is thug music. Your "hip-hop" is just rap. Always has been, always will be.
    rap and hip hop are completely different and hip hop was around 1st and then rap, you&#39;ve got it the wrong way round [/b][/quote]
    The word "RAP" came from the word "rhapsody".

Rhapsody:
    1. Exalted or excessively enthusiastic expression of feeling in speech or writing.
    2. A literary work written in an impassioned or exalted style.
    3. A state of elated bliss; ecstasy.
    4. Music. A usually instrumental composition of irregular form that often incorporates
    improvisation.
    5. An ancient Greek epic poem or a portion of one suitable for uninterrupted recitation.

Rap is a verb. It also happens to be the name of a music genre. A whole lot of people have come to believe that there is another genre of music called "Hip-Hop, that has some "deeper meaning". It&#39;s all just RAP.

Hip-Hop is a culture comprised of breaking, dj&#39;ing, RAPPING, and emcee&#39;ing.

I could argue with all of you forever, and it would never change your mind... Mostly because you&#39;ve already got it into your head the way it is.

But I&#39;ve been going to shows since the early 90&#39;s, and it began as Rap... And it still is Rap.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.</span>

Go away man, If you don&#39;t like it then don&#39;t download the albums. Keep buying them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m lagged for this night on posting some albums, but tomorrow for sure.
    I&#39;ll post up some LMNO, Mushroom Jazz 5, and Zion I - politicks. And probably more.

RIP WASTER 12

I love you guys

hahaha word
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by APT+Apr 22 2006, 12:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (APT @ Apr 22 2006, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by cape@Apr 21 2006, 07:22 PM
    Originally posted by APT@Apr 21 2006, 07:16 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-APT

When I walk into a record store, I ask where they keep the rap. Only in recent years has rap turned to being called, "hip-hop". And it&#39;s usually by those who think that "rap" is thug music. Your "hip-hop" is just rap. Always has been, always will be.

rap and hip hop are completely different and hip hop was around 1st and then rap, you&#39;ve got it the wrong way round
    The word "RAP" came from the word "rhapsody".

Rhapsody:
    1. Exalted or excessively enthusiastic expression of feeling in speech or writing.
    2. A literary work written in an impassioned or exalted style.
    3. A state of elated bliss; ecstasy.
    4. Music. A usually instrumental composition of irregular form that often incorporates
    improvisation.
    5. An ancient Greek epic poem or a portion of one suitable for uninterrupted recitation.

Rap is a verb. It also happens to be the name of a music genre. A whole lot of people have come to believe that there is another genre of music called "Hip-Hop, that has some "deeper meaning". It&#39;s all just RAP.

Hip-Hop is a culture comprised of breaking, dj&#39;ing, RAPPING, and emcee&#39;ing.

I could argue with all of you forever, and it would never change your mind... Mostly because you&#39;ve already got it into your head the way it is.

But I&#39;ve been going to shows since the early 90&#39;s, and it began as Rap... And it still is Rap. [/b][/quote]
    yeah hip hops a culture and groups that i would say were hip hop encorporate(sp?) all the 4 elements, those that are rap don&#39;t encorporate these elements

ill put up deep puddle dynamics and living legends later aswell.

APT, i read your shit and all i see is "blah blah blah"....

whatever... you think you&#39;re right, i think i&#39;m right.

i&#39;ll up some albums later... i have an exam tomorrow.. so maybe only one will go up today, reef the lost cause.
    pee pee five one doo doo

fault0.. what a turd.
    MNP

pee pee five one doo doo

fault0.. what a turd.
    MNP

Originally posted by APT@Apr 21 2006, 03:30 PM
    I buy my music.

People who rip off their underground rap, are in no way supporting the artists they listen to.
    sorry but i DO buy their shit, i got tons of underground records and i download all of them first to make sure its worth my money, im not a rich fuck that can buy a record and find out its garbage and be cool like that. thank god i DL&#39;ed the apathy record before it dropped a few months ago, cause that shit was wack and i was planning on buying it. now that money is probably going to giant panda who somebody uploaded the other day. to each his own tho.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cunning lyngusts, tone def and pack FM tonight... should be a good show
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Deep Puddle Dynamic - Taste The Rain..Why Kneel
    http://download.yousendit.com/B1A00A807F6F5265

LIVING LEGENDS -CLASSIC

http://download.yousendit.com/B16388951E7992C7

this is a dope album, it was uploaded a while back n i got hooked on it so enjoy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LMNO - This EP Reminds me of 93

http://download.yousendit.com/1A67A3FE5D945F82

I got more stuff comin...

RIP WASTER 12