Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 266 of 917 FirstFirst ... 166216246256261262263264265266267268269270271276286316366766 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 18331
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kao.Ali+Jun 23 2006, 02:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kao.Ali @ Jun 23 2006, 02:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jun 21 2006, 10:13 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TylerDurden
    @Jun 21 2006, 09:10 PM
    I&#39;m still wondering whats wrong with listening to Aesop Rock or MF Doom.

theres played out as fuck both main stream

aesop used to be dope back when he made sence, he foudn out that the less sence he made the more mainstream kids like him so he sold his soul to def jux and then nevst thing u know he droped blockhead as his producers (BIG MISTAKE) and starts making videos for MTV (who he used to diss)

as for MF, his shits gettin over played, hes still a classic producer and a genious but his stuff is evereywhere, and personally im tired of hearing it on everything every fucking dj set i hear a track, turn on the radio i hear him its startin to become over played

thats why i have a problem with them twos but i cant speak for no one else
    so if dude is moving up in the wirld and getting spins then hes a sellout?
    personally yeah i dont like aesops new shit at all from labor days on, but i dont understand the mentality of hating on an artist just beacuse they are becoming popular. granted, most things that are popular are garbage, but i think its good when a guy gets reconition for what he does, as long quality doesnt change

On another tip has anyone heard Pepple under the stair new album? I heard it was pretty good [/b][/quote]
    no but WORKING FOR THE COMPANY U USED TO DISS THE SHIT OUT OF TALKIN ABOUT HOW U WOULD NEVER SELL OUT AND BE ON MTV

and then being on mtv DOES make u a sell out, learn you shit before u try to proove me wrong in a hiphop related subject speciall on a emcee that used to be on of my fav emcees..

bump for the dungon fam and for and camu

as for the new PUTS, eh rtheres a time and a place for it just like all there other cds

AND SIKA YOU OWE ME BASTARD U BETTER OF GOT FOOTAGE

also if anyone can get me the Dj shadow in tune and on time DVD
    ill upload alother half gig mix&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

does anyone have a copy of smashy trashy that isn&#39;t a promo?

i&#39;m gonna up some prince paul later..after work.

it looks like i&#39;m gonna miss the aceyalone ugly duckling and diverse show tonight... ah well, i&#39;ve seen acey tons of times.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

ahhh shucks i have doubles of ST on vinyl...that&#39;s no help online....
    that show tonight....don&#39;t miss it. Diverse ahhhh....Where are you from FaultO?
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

aww, thanks anyways. i&#39;ve just happened to download it a couple o times and both were promos.

i&#39;m from toronto, but i&#39;m in london ontario for some higher learning for the next couple of years...i miss toronto.

i don&#39;t even think i can afford the show right now.

i hear juggaknots have a new cd or something coming out next week. does anyone know anthing about that?
    pee pee five one doo doo

fault0.. what a turd.
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Check out my homie Mantis. he brings that raw shit, kinda reminds me a lil of RJD2. makes all his beats off of a turntable and MPC

http://www.myspace.com/mantiskills

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

yo gesus i got so some footage and pictures. my memory card ran out half way through the last track. but he played 2 songs from his new cd out soon. he played organ donor, mashing on hte motorway, the number song and loads more. ill put the pictures n shit up tomorrow. AND ill get you the dvd of in tune and on itme soon as i can work out the &#39;Super DVD Ripper&#39; that i have

yo ges im having trouble finding performances down here...only one i know of thats comin up is gym class heroes at warped tour

i need to get into the loop HELP ME HOMIE

check this song out, some may have heard it, but for those who havent, its your lucky day

BEATNUTS-DO YOU BELIEVE
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

pee pee five one doo doo

fault0.. what a turd.
    MNP

i love thee fault0, just as i love jj brown

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Avos@Jun 23 2006, 05:54 PM
    Check out my homie Mantis. he brings that raw shit, kinda reminds me a lil of RJD2. makes all his beats off of a turntable and MPC

http://www.myspace.com/mantiskills
    i love this guys shit dawg, avos u should get an album for me dawg and ripp that shit... mans raw&#33;

smart, where u live?

props faulto on the JJ brown

sika cant wait to hear/see that shit im sure it was amazing

beeoner... i love you
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

DJ Shadow - Live from Austin

http://rapidshare.de/files/22447489/Sh_LAus.rar

passowrd: Nietzsche

RIP WASTER 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

click click clack

new track threw together late last night/early this morning. lemme know what you think. (keep in mind this is not a finished product)

Chuck D- Public Enemy Number 1

http://www.streamload.com/Avos/AV-Chuck_D-...my_Number_1.mp3

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

RA The Rugged Man - Chains

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>if you&#39;re not being hated on,
    then you&#39;re not doing shit.
    </span></span>

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>PACHIC</span><span style=\'color:white\'>KSIM</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I checked out Del & Bukue one last night, shit sounded tight, but the bar it was held at is hella weak. No ventalation, so fucking stuffy assed in there, and they run fog machines all night, so it gets so fucking gross in there. I was high as fuck and trippin out thinking i couldn&#39;t breath or some shit, had to be outside most of the night. but I wasn&#39;t the only one not feeling it. most of the crowd kept going outside. And worst of all they wouldn&#39;t serve us water, &#036;3.50 for a bottle of fucking water. man fuck that place.

Del did all his hot shit, supposivly got a new album coming out. Fuck is he a little man.

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jun 23 2006, 08:40 PM

smart, where u live?

south florida

paaaaaaaaaaaaaalm beach

bump that normel

COMPANY FLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

just found em, im in luv

this new producer...k-salaam
    he did some mixtapes with rhymesayers and he has an album coming out with mad dope emcees

mos def, talib, dead prez, sizzla, papoose....

this dudes the next alchemist. and if you dont know alchemist, then you dont need to know this.

www.myspace.com/ksalaam

the little brother mixtape with drama is hot too
    mobb deep and all that...