Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 452 of 917 FirstFirst ... 352402432442447448449450451452453454455456457462472502552 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 18330
  1. #9021

    Default

    Quick question, why are you even going to Rock the Bells if you dont even know most of these artists?


    Drop beats...and bombs too. Both are good.
    V-Unit fo LIFE NUGGAS!

  2. #9022

    Default

    SOME PLZ UPLOAD THE FIRST CHOCLAIR ALBUM IF YOU HAVE IT
    plzz

  3. #9023
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,694
    Credits
    1,027
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by LostYouth+May 2 2007, 12:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LostYouth &#064; May 2 2007, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetBlack@May 1 2007, 11:43 PM
    San Bernadino....its closer.

    Yep. Anyone else hitting the Sage/Buck tour, or the El-p tour?
    Aww bummer...name sone songs for me that will prolly be playing at his show so i dont look like a idiot when i get there and dont know any of his songs
    PLEASE h34r: [/b][/quote]
    dude stop, knowing the words doesnt make u a fan, it doesnt make u cool....

    hell ive seen over 75,000 Live Acts.... and over 60% of them i havn&#39;t known the words... your goign to a show to enjoy the music not be some groupie trend hopping homo....seriously if i seen u at the show id probably spit on youand then return to hang out with rest of the act&#39;s untill all the equipemnt is packed away and everyones returning to there hotels cas the club is kicking everyone out... why?

    because im a real fan, ill say it again learning and know the words doesnt make you "down" or make u cool. Its underground for a reason.

    and Jet ill be seeing the the alias/sage/bucky tour for sure, i remember when alias was first telling me of the tours months and months and months ago in orlando while he was on tour with astronautalis and electric presidents, as for EL-P ill be seeing him an aesop at Bonaroo, even though ive seen them both live before when they where small time... but whatever

    and MSE, fresh track i live it alot had my head nodding

    new track posted on my myspace, called Hardcore Hollywood... its off the upcoming GhostStories Project album, so bump it till your neck break
    Myspace
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  4. #9024

    Default

    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+May 2 2007, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST &#064; May 2 2007, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by LostYouth@May 2 2007, 12:03 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-JetBlack
    @May 1 2007, 11:43 PM
    San Bernadino....its closer.

    Yep. Anyone else hitting the Sage/Buck tour, or the El-p tour?

    Aww bummer...name sone songs for me that will prolly be playing at his show so i dont look like a idiot when i get there and dont know any of his songs
    PLEASE h34r:
    dude stop, knowing the words doesnt make u a fan, it doesnt make u cool....

    hell ive seen over 75,000 Live Acts.... and over 60% of them i havn&#39;t known the words... your goign to a show to enjoy the music not be some groupie trend hopping homo....seriously if i seen u at the show id probably spit on youand then return to hang out with rest of the act&#39;s untill all the equipemnt is packed away and everyones returning to there hotels cas the club is kicking everyone out... why?

    because im a real fan, ill say it again learning and know the words doesnt make you "down" or make u cool. Its underground for a reason.

    and Jet ill be seeing the the alias/sage/bucky tour for sure, i remember when alias was first telling me of the tours months and months and months ago in orlando while he was on tour with astronautalis and electric presidents, as for EL-P ill be seeing him an aesop at Bonaroo, even though ive seen them both live before when they where small time... but whatever

    and MSE, fresh track i live it alot had my head nodding

    new track posted on my myspace, called Hardcore Hollywood... its off the upcoming GhostStories Project album, so bump it till your neck break
    Myspace[/b][/quote]
    I know i sound likea bitch right now but it is not true....i just tried to psot my some artists from my Itunes but it did not work out....but TRUST ME when i say this.... i am not a groupie and not a trend follower....i am prolly one of the most opposite prople you will meet from that.....but the down side is that i know hip hop but not as much as i should....hence why i been asking about Sage.....I am not trippin though....I know that i am real and thats all that matters.....I will post ssome artists i listen to tommorow....i got STAR testing tommorow and i wanna get some practicin in before i hit the sack.....but yeah tommorow i will post a list and you can be the judge..... i am just gonna take your advice and enjoy the fucking show.......
    ok im done.....peace
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Crying_Indian View Post
    Just you and me bitch. Just you and me.
    Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp

  5. #9025
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,694
    Credits
    1,027
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    just because u listen to an artist doesnt make u down with the style of music. Just because i listen to three six mafia and at one point had everything ever made (over 20 albums) sence th early 90&#39;s doesnt mean im into dirty south or crunk.

    like i said man just sit back and enjoy everything if u want to learn more about hiphop visit http://templeofhiphop.org/
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  6. #9026

    Default

    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@May 2 2007, 12:44 AM
    just because u listen to an artist doesnt make u down with the style of music. Just because i listen to three six mafia and at one point had everything ever made (over 20 albums) sence th early 90&#39;s doesnt mean im into dirty south or crunk.

    like i said man just sit back and enjoy everything if u want to learn more about hiphop visit http://templeofhiphop.org/
    come with me 2 hell

    "hi, I&#39;m chucky"

  7. #9027

    Default

    I got some requests...

    J-Live - The Best Part
    Saafir (other than boxcar sessions)
    Group Home - Tear For The Ghetto
    anything from Channel Live
    first two Mobb Deep albums
    herbaliser
    old Jelleestone
    some stones throw shit
    one be lo
    deep thinkers
    roots manuva
    self scientific
    al tariq
    brassmunk
    five deez or some other fat jon shit
    oddities
    verbal threat


    if someone can get me some of this shit I&#39;ll hit you back with some of your requests..

    and theonec i got more coming for u later

  8. #9028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Salt Lake County, 801
    Posts
    77
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo, anyone got Biomecca-The Pilgrimage? or any older Eligh? will upload these in return...

    Sam Eye Am- Charicter Assasin

    Tribe Called Quest- low end theory

    Atmosphere- Overcast &/or Sad Clown bad dub 2

    The Grouch- Dont Talk to me, success of destiny, making perfect sense. or anyother grouch shit i got 11 of em.

    Wombstretcha- Pregnant Pause: Champion Edition

    Potluck- Straight Outta Humbolt

    Zion I- curb Servin

    Facts- Classic Agenda

    Freestyle Fellowship- Shockadoom,, or is it called Temptations? idk....

    i know i havent been on here forever, but fuck you, jk..ill up whatever few o those yall want, i just dont wanna sit here in upload all day/night. hit me up if you got what i want and i posted the names of some shit you want, lets make that trade,

    Peace
    Still reppin that place with the meth addicts &amp; mormons.

  9. #9029

    Default

    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@May 2 2007, 12:44 AM
    just because u listen to an artist doesnt make u down with the style of music. Just because i listen to three six mafia and at one point had everything ever made (over 20 albums) sence th early 90&#39;s doesnt mean im into dirty south or crunk.

    like i said man just sit back and enjoy everything if u want to learn more about hiphop visit http://templeofhiphop.org/
    you think it would...about the dirty south thing and 20 albums....you dont know me so i can understand from my posts that you think i am a idiot
    if you go to the myspace graffiti group and ask around (even though most people dont know me even after a year 1/2) you will see that im not some conformist teenage punk who is just writing graffiti and listening to hip hop cause its "down"
    im at school and just finished lunch and im on my sidekick but like i said ill post some artists i listen to later.....im not arguing with you man cause even though i dont post i have read a good amount of forums on this site including the 666 camp and i know who you are and where your coming from.....im just tryin to get my point though....
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Crying_Indian View Post
    Just you and me bitch. Just you and me.
    Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp

  10. #9030
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by LostYouth+May 2 2007, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LostYouth @ May 2 2007, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST@May 2 2007, 12:44 AM
    just because u listen to an artist doesnt make u down with the style of music. Just because i listen to three six mafia and at one point had everything ever made (over 20 albums) sence th early 90&#39;s doesnt mean im into dirty south or crunk.

    like i said man just sit back and enjoy everything if u want to learn more about hiphop visit http://templeofhiphop.org/
    ...myspace graffiti group... conformist teenage punk...
    im at school ... on my sidekick ... read a good amount of forums ... i know who you are and where your coming from. [/b][/quote]
    you say some funny things there, mister.



    RIP WASTER 12



  11. #9031

    Default

    meester meester&#33;

    hah. well fuck that. im a conformist punk. ill paint your garage door after the bright eyes concert.

    ill be hitting both of those tours though.. the el p one more or less just for good measure.

    also, souls of mischief tour.. josh martinez & awol one..
    cunninlynguists & pack fm... gregory isaacs (if you say but but but hes not hip hop ill punch you in your mouth)

    fo sho nugga.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

    ill die before your name does. waster12

  12. #9032
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hahahah


    oh ya project move stopped by a crate shop in berkeley, played a little gig. they were laid back in personality, just like their music chyea
    ill have to upload one of their albums. oh and theyre from boston.

    tighttight



    RIP WASTER 12



  13. #9033
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,694
    Credits
    1,027
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by fannypack uprock@May 2 2007, 03:56 PM
    meester meester&#33;

    hah. well fuck that. im a conformist punk. ill paint your garage door after the bright eyes concert.

    ill be hitting both of those tours though.. the el p one more or less just for good measure.

    also, souls of mischief tour.. josh martinez & awol one..
    cunninlynguists & pack fm... gregory isaacs (if you say but but but hes not hip hop ill punch you in your mouth)

    fo sho nugga.
    remember when we seen both packFM and cunninglynguist.... raw times

    had to beat Chase1 off the stage :lol:
    and Packfm Freestyling about me doing graffiti awwwww chuch
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  14. #9034

    Default

    Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+May 3 2007, 01:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ May 3 2007, 01:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fannypack uprock@May 2 2007, 03:56 PM
    meester meester&#33;

    hah. well fuck that. im a conformist punk. ill paint your garage door after the bright eyes concert.

    ill be hitting both of those tours though.. the el p one more or less just for good measure.

    also, souls of mischief tour.. josh martinez & awol one..
    cunninlynguists & pack fm... gregory isaacs (if you say but but but hes not hip hop ill punch you in your mouth)

    fo sho nugga.
    remember when we seen both packFM and cunninglynguist.... raw times

    had to beat Chase1 off the stage :lol:
    and Packfm Freestyling about me doing graffiti awwwww chuch [/b][/quote]
    up that

    "hi im chucky" track

    these peeps aint ready&#33;&#33;&#33;

  15. #9035

    Default

    this shit is some goodness...

    think.. dj shadow - endtroducing-ish... some beautiful female vocals here and there... dope dope shit. dont ask. just click.




    Saltillo - Ganglion
    http://download.yousendit.com/95A7FBB16EF6F822
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

    ill die before your name does. waster12

  16. #9036

    Default

    yet another dosh post...




    Dosh - Third Rock EP
    http://download.yousendit.com/57F46F917FAE15ED
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

    ill die before your name does. waster12

  17. #9037

    Default

    fanny
    i got excited but the yousendit links are bunk.

  18. #9038

    Default

    ive gotten a lot of stuff from this thread so its about time i contribute myself...

    dj q-bert
    wave twisters, episode 7 million: sonic wars within the protons

    http://rapidshare.com/files/7936044/DJ_Q-B...ve_Twisters.rar
    -OTE-
    -FTP-

  19. #9039
    souper-soker
    Guest

    Default

    we need more pharcyde please.

  20. #9040

    Default

    I already uploaded 3 pharcyde albums so fuck off and upload something yourself


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Underground (literally)
    By snag in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:32 PM
  2. Soul Blues Country and Funk Thread
    By sketch_three in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM
  3. Hip Hop Vs. Crunk
    By MyTagsASpanishWord in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top