Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 472 of 916 FirstFirst ... 372422452462467468469470471472473474475476477482492522572 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 18302
  1. #9421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    oh fuck
    2 greats on 1, thanks fanny :]



    RIP WASTER 12



  2. #9422

    Default

    word ion youre welcome sir


    it looks like another ones comin around..




    Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca And The Soul Brother
    http://download.yousendit.com/C624F4745658D679
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

    ill die before your name does. waster12

  3. #9423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    classic^



    everyone should have it.

    you got me in a classics mood now haha



    RIP WASTER 12



  4. #9424
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,746
    Credits
    1,037
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ioni do you listen to the rhyme on XM radio?
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  5. #9425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock View Post
    a fresh little nugget from the bean..
    this cds a fuckin legend. know the deal.



    Edo G & Pete Rock - My Own Worst Enemy
    http://download.yousendit.com/B562C9416FAD8255
    when ever i try to download it, it says i have to find the file???
    this makes me real upset to cause i really really want this album...
    anyone know whty its doing that???

  6. #9426
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    192
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Not quite underground, not quite hip hip, but I guess it fits in here...

    This is me. playing some music. enjoy, or don't. whatev.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/blacklungs1984

  7. #9427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    ioni do you listen to the rhyme on XM radio?
    nah man, i cant afford it :[



    RIP WASTER 12



  8. #9428
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,746
    Credits
    1,037
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    oh well they play alot of old hiphop and aroun 3-6 they usually mix in dope undergound, half the people i find on your electric relaxation mixes, like old blackeye peas, an old roots, ish liek that
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  9. #9429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostYouth View Post
    when ever i try to download it, it says i have to find the file???
    this makes me real upset to cause i really really want this album...
    anyone know whty its doing that???
    *sigh* =/

  10. #9430

    Default

    anyone got any hot playlists on imeem or any other internet music thingy-ma-jig

  11. #9431
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,746
    Credits
    1,037
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo yall heres a new track i jsut banged out real quick, i visited my boys profile cas he had writing a bulliten about him and his girl breaking up (hes an emcee) so i wanted to see if he had writen any rhymes about it yeah, but he hadent and while i was look at his blogs his profile song cought my ear and i looked doqn to see what it was and it was an acoustic of him just playing the guitar, the song was called autumn abortion, so i stoped it and strated it over and ripped it from his myspace, then i opened the track up and croped the guitar sample and then went to work on the drums, its a bit diffrent from my normal stuff, its more lighter, slower, and colorful and i kinda dig it so i thought id share it with yall... check it and drop some feedback


    http://download.yousendit.com/B682855A412D8CE9
    Gesus - Autumn Abortion Rebirth
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  12. #9432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wales.
    Posts
    265
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    yo yall heres a new track i jsut banged out real quick, i visited my boys profile cas he had writing a bulliten about him and his girl breaking up (hes an emcee) so i wanted to see if he had writen any rhymes about it yeah, but he hadent and while i was look at his blogs his profile song cought my ear and i looked doqn to see what it was and it was an acoustic of him just playing the guitar, the song was called autumn abortion, so i stoped it and strated it over and ripped it from his myspace, then i opened the track up and croped the guitar sample and then went to work on the drums, its a bit diffrent from my normal stuff, its more lighter, slower, and colorful and i kinda dig it so i thought id share it with yall... check it and drop some feedback


    http://download.yousendit.com/B682855A412D8CE9
    Gesus - Autumn Abortion Rebirth

    Dopeee
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    Take it to the herbal remedy thread. This thread is about drugs that will ruin your life.
    R.I.P 12.

    i hate my username

  13. #9433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    2,094
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Some West Coast BC underground. - don't sleep on this shit.



    Jeff Spec - Rhythm & Blues
    Last edited by Slob; 07-08-2007 at 07:12 PM.

  14. #9434
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    skeet skeet skeet
    Posts
    3,112
    Credits
    11
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-ab4b5ac6b2f1
    My crew. Listen to "Habu Strike". It's the fuckin sickness


    .....No, I didn't do the background pic....
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

  15. #9435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,626
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Pretty hot song...

    4 Element Crews are pretty chill, big ups to your crew brahhh.





  16. #9436
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    19,746
    Credits
    1,037
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    c3zr, not bad man yall dont need any beats for free do yall?

    track from my boys
    http://www.myspace.com/calimatt1 Calimatt and B.ill

    peep it give the track a chance the beggings not so great but you warm up to it around the second verse
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................


    ...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

  17. #9437

    Default

    yeah the second verse was ill'n

  18. #9438
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    skeet skeet skeet
    Posts
    3,112
    Credits
    11
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    c3zr, not bad man yall dont need any beats for free do yall?

    track from my boys
    http://www.myspace.com/calimatt1 Calimatt and B.ill

    peep it give the track a chance the beggings not so great but you warm up to it around the second verse
    I dunno. They might be down for some collab work. Holler at 'em. They're cool guys. Half of 'em produce there own beats. Haha... beats for free.... You must be sitting on a 300 GB hard drive full of 'em. You don't even fuck with sleeping do you?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

  19. #9439
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    2,495
    Credits
    45
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Gesus avoids sleep like it was rape.
    78 ZOF 78



  20. #9440

    Default

    depends on what kind of rape it is

    nasty nass
    http://www.datpiff.com/tapes_artist.php?l=N&orderby=



    and something that caught mah eye

    http://www.datpiff.com/Nas-Phil-Coll...c-mid1680.html


 

Similar Threads

  1. Soul Blues Country and Funk Thread
    By sketch_three in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM
  2. The Underground (literally)
    By snag in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:05 PM
  3. Hip Hop Vs. Crunk
    By MyTagsASpanishWord in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top