Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 69 of 917 FirstFirst ... 19495964656667686970717273747989119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 18339

haha ok. im not even good at it. most of my rhymes are straight outta dr suess books. but its still fun.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guess i just think im too cool :lol:

whatever floats your boat.........even if your boat seems to be floating in the clouds along with your inflated ego.

haha just kidding.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like spoken word, ever seen def poetry jam? thats the kinda shit im into moreso now

no i havent. isnt that on bet or something? it sounds familiar. like i used to see it on tv. but i never watched that channel. i never used to like hip hop/rap. so i think i saw it on but never watched it. but i get what your sayin...spoken word. well yea... post some stuff up. im eager to hear this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that&#39;s one chill beat, Gesus. how come you put dj clue in the beginning of it? it makes it seem like he made it
    i like that spoken word joint at the end of the roots phrenology album. anybody know what i mean? i wouldn&#39;t like it as much if it weren&#39;t for that melody in the background. i could listen to that all day.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;resq&#045;love&#045;obk&#045;@Aug 5 2005, 02:46 AM
    no i havent. isnt that on bet or something? it sounds familiar. like i used to see it on tv. but i never watched that channel. i never used to like hip hop/rap
    you should try to get some off a server or off a torrent sight theres alot of shit shit on there people like mos def talib that one guy from whiteboyz whos a sick poet

and if im not mistaken it was on hbo not bet

slob man i too and a huge beat boxer i use it in alot of ym production as main drum lines then ill add the drugs in slowly to blend it so i see where your coming from if u ever wanna get down on a colab track ill mix it an everything for ya

and pills i put that in there so no one would jack the sample other wise someone would have a wide open shot at it.... and i cant have that so i use that dj clue shouting out "dr gesus" everytime i make a track liek that
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

-couple of instrumentals my friend made. he raps too..
    O oNe - smile
    http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RERSUT...ML1ANBIDGXDBF81
    O oNe - my life
    http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B827DU...BV0IBUPQDKE7GRQ
    O oNe - Prepare for war
    http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N4EI3V...Z31GYRSRCYXYOIZ
    --------
    Camp Lo - Luchini
    http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RPWUOQ...EF166Q6W1615VF0
    no artist - love sick
    http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GQY9BM...GC2A0I28UT39PW6
    i&#39;ve been wonderin&#39; who the hell made this track for a while now.. anyone one know who ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn dude that smile beats dopeprops to your boy even tho it sounds liek nappyroots and luda should be on it (which is where im guessing he got the sample well from the orginal song)

also on the warfare i also samed that track heres my version its an older song but one of my fav&#39;s he did a totally diffrent style of it but yea enough talk heres mine track with that sample

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HOHB83...TQ1HMS5EMLNZMTV
    Gesus - Music of the Night

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres another drunk jazzy downtempo beat its unfinished i been to make the right background for it but u get the hint

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BEXENJ...A623XEEHIMSGCSC
    Gesus - The Thrill is Gone

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;ll see if i can get a decent quality pc mic, and we could hook some sort of shit up together.

im out for the day, peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds good im also out for the night

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

" put that in there so no one would jack the sample "

oh, gotcha
    thanks for the tracks Gesus and Steez
    (Luchini&#33

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no problem ill post more when i wake up i been producing like a mad man

love ya too geebus

Beafin is for cattle ranchers.

This thread is for hiphop not heat. You want heat, stick your head in the damn oven.

Median - Comfortable
    http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RSW4XE...033O9W6SK1QLNOH

Edgar Allen Floe - The Righteous Way to Go
    http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RDDAZ6...LB38O9GCFZH3SZK

Music is like makin love. You may get done with the deed, but you will be thinkin about it long afterwards.

~0ne L0ve
    "Even my gold fish's got fly bitches."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who are u talkin too?

love ya too geebus

Listening to hip-hop these days, one witnesses countless performers that grace single verses or hooks on the albums of other popular artists, but never learn any of their names. Devin the Dude, a Houston native, is one of those artists who, after months on �F � You� off of Dr. Dre�s 2001 LP, never made it onto the mainstream of hip-hop�s radar. But soon his fan base grew, forcing the greater rap community to take notice. His recently released Just Tryin� Ta Live became one of the most anticipated releases in recent days. And with the release of the album, Devin delivers, producing a gem that will undoubtedly remain in popular rotation for the foreseeable future.

Sixteen tracks deep, Just Tryin� Ta Live starts off on an odd note with a strange opening track entitled �Zeldar,� in which Devin rhymes as if he is a space-alien over a Dr.-Dre-meets-Star-Trek beat that is almost hypnotic. Breaking the strange mold of �Zeldar,� Devin then returns to the familiar confines of Dr. Dre�s beats on the track �It�s a Shame,� which features Pooh Bear. While �Shame� is a good track, Dre�s beat is a bit too heavy for Devin and it seems that he has a hard time riding it. Luckily, Devin then returns to his usual laid-back sound on the aptly titled �R&B.� Set as a debate between a redneck and Devin, with Devin playing both parts, �R&B� has little to do with rhythm and blues, but instead with the chorus, which has Devin singing �reefer and beer� in a soft voice.

But the greatness of Devin�s latest effort is not in his continual use of sexual and alcoholic subject matter, but in the chances he takes by moving toward different, more innovative topics. The best example of this originality comes on the track �Who�s hat Man, Moma.� In this song Devin tackles the issue of an artist�s responsibility for his content by cooing a chorus of, �Who is the man, moma? / On stage with a brew in his hand, moma / Don�t you think he�s being rude to the fans, moma / Grabbing his n�, look at him do it again, moma / He�s doing it again, moma.� While it is obviously taking a lighthearted approach to the issue, Devin�s commentary is a welcome addition to his usual lyrics.

One surprise feature of the album is the featured guests on the tracks �Some of �Em� and �Just a Man.� The latter, featuring Raphael Saadiq, is a platform Devin uses to address a girlfriend. Incorporating the singing of Saadiq, Devin both rhymes and sings on the track, trying to justify his less-than-faithful ways. The other strong collaboration on the album, �Some of �Em,� features the unlikely combination of Xzibit and Nas. Nas�s work on the track is the more noticeable, as he starts his verse at a frenetic pace. �Life is so unpredictable, full of surprises / I could just die from natural causes, bullets or virus ... / That remind me, I could easily end up like Shyne did,� Nas raps over an ominous beat. While a strange combination, Devin, Xzibit and Nas come together for one of the best cuts on the album.

A well-paced record, Just Tryin� Ta Live leaves its mark as one of the best albums of the year with multiple songs that stand out. Besides those mentioned, other notable tracks include the DJ Premier-produced �Doobie Ashtray,� the singsong �I-Hi� and sample-laced �Whatever.� Overall, Just Tryin� Ta Live is one of the few albums that has met and exceeded expectations this year.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for my peoples, enjoy

executioners vid

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

^deathorglory^

yeah.. Devin the Dude is pretty ill. btw, you hear his shit with 9th Wonder??
    9th Wonder got some DOPE ass beats.

And Avos, that video was crazy, u hear "dangerous" by Big L and OC? i think that was the original first, maybe not, iono. but i was surprised cuz ghostface and black thought were there. sick sick sick.. i spin on the 1&#39;s and 2&#39;a myself.hehe
    CHEA! KILLA!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha word homie. gotta keep that shit spinnin. what u work with?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.