Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Myths & The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordloss, Sep 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

ok idk it i just thought it would be kinda kool to have a thread about myths and just weird storys or whatever so go crazy

2. Pryze$

Pryze$ Senior Member

i believe in ghosts,paranormal activity,and like mind manipulation,telepathey an all that mind over matter stuff is all cool n shit

3. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Ridiculous. I dont believe in ghosts, paranormal activity or any other stupid bullshit. Myths are gay, too. And so is telepathy.

4. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

unless your this guy...
    awww.cinema.com_image_lib_7800_heading.jpg

he made a chick cum, from across the room.

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i wish u could be in my shoes for some of my experiences, then u wouldnt be saying that, hell you'd peobably be in the corner shacking trying to make yourself stable

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

You've seen a ghost gesus?

7. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

i've seen a ghost..idk if it was a dream because i remember waking up in my bed and i looked and saw a human shaped shadow standing in my hallway...and it wasn't anyone that lived with me.....

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

A ghost is a figment of your imagination.

Or it was a dream.

9. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

ive never seen a ghost.
    weird unexplainable things have happend in my life.
    and ive been told weird stories by my dad of him and his friends seeing a ghost.

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ive seen more then that id been throw across rooms, had shit thrown at me, books open and pages start flipping crazy fast, rocking chairs rocking back and fouth, foot steps, feeling ice cold breathing over me, feeling thing staing at me, doors violently slammed in my face, stairs broken under my feet, seen them, heard them, had them recorded on hand held recordeds

im high senstive to paranormal activity, i used to dabble around in all the wrong kind of bussiness, not mention about 4 diffrent houses that are family members of mine are haunted that have been in the family for ages, some are nice some are violent, hell my grandparents house in tenn. is the same house that they had slaves in that where hung from one of the trees on the land, hell there graves are still there... i dont like to say in that house, thats one of the more vilent activity houses

fuck even when me and fannypack walk under street lights they all turn out, or most of them.... were both very senstive and both have seen shit and are a bad combo to be with if your scared of that kinda shit

i dont like to talk about it though, braings back shitty memories hat i try to forget because its not easy sleeping paranoid that your gonna wake up to that shit

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  11. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

gesus u do know there is another thread like this right?

12. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

shut up j-roc.

13. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

lets go ghost hunting!
    and get our shit fucked!

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

tell em what it is and ill close this thread, i thought there was another one of these threads so i DIDNT allow it but obviously sence people are posting in it then another mod allowed it to be opened but whats the other thread and ill clsoe / morph this one

15. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

thats seriously fucking crazy
    especially the streetlight thing, thats just fucking weird
    if you dont mind me asking what wrong business were you involved with, or if you'd rather not say anything more about it thats totally cool

16. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

gesus say you hook a bruddah up with mod status, i think i'd make a great member to the team. some of these threads need cleaning and i got alot of time off.

17. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

yea not really a light subject.

18. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i think the other thread was called paranormal stuff or something along those lines.

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i believe in ghosts. (and spirits)
    ima tell a lil story. read it or not i dont care.

_

I stayed up late one night when i first started writing, i was going to do a "piece" at the local park's fence. i did my sketch, got my paint. and went out at ~3am. soon as i went to the park i pussy'd out like a bitch. haha.
    so i walked home.
    it was close to 4am when i got home. i wasnt sleepy so i was downstairs watching tv. after a lil while of watching tv i got sleepy. so i turned off the television, and started to walk upstairs. when i was going through the hallway i saw a White figure walking towards me. it was not completly white. but like white mist/fog type of deal. it kept on coming towards me till it reached about ~10-15 feet. then it disappeared, just like that... i ran upstairs and stayed up the whole night trippin out with the lights on.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  20. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

is that the only time thats ever happend to u?

i forgot to mention that my house is on top of a old horse graveyard.