Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Oct 9, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

Im having a big relationship problem right now...actually its been goin on for a few months now...im 18 and my girlfriend is 30..im happy with her...we were gonna break up last month becuase my girlfriend was sure my parnets didnt like her and want us to break up...so she wanted to end it before she got even more hurt...but i told her we will work it out...i didnt think my parnets had a problem with her...my dad just called me today telling me he doesnt like her...he thinks i can get some1 much better and my age...he hates that shes 25(thats what we told him)..he thinks 25 is waaay to old for me...i cant imagine wat would happen if we told him her real age...i know everyones just gonna tell me...do what u think is right..but what if hes right?...im 18...our relationship is very strong evne tho we just see each other on weekends..i will prob move in to her house next year...maybe im choosing the wrong choices...
    i never seem to get a normal relationship that works easyily...
    aa879.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_90_l_e1b484e46d4cf415608953dc573fc98e.png

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

3. ASLOS

ASLOS Senior Member

what do you honestly want?

4. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

not a wise place to post for advice...this isnt the love connection its a graffiti forum...i warn u now post ur life problems at ur own risk...lol

5. S P R U E 0 1

S P R U E 0 1 Senior Member

Dungeons & Dragons is always the test

Does she know how to play D&D?
    Yes = keep her
    No = lose her

which one is you? and her?

6. DS817

DS817 Member

I wouldn't move in with her so soon. I would wait longer.

7. ASLOS

ASLOS Senior Member

she's the one wearing makeup, hopefully

8. S P R U E 0 1

S P R U E 0 1 Senior Member

Is that a Ringu poster in the background?

9. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

10. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

your 18..to be honest, things dont always go as planned
    but GOODJOB BANGING A 30 YR OLD when your 18

11. Nem

Nem Elite Member

if you think you're gonna be happy with her. if you truly think and believe it. fuck your parents, do what makes you happy.

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

shit bro i cant even begin on this subject, ill probably return later on tonight once i get a bit more fuct up and bitch for hours

13. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

I reckon that you should break up with her because she looks a bit weird

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

^ Yea i downloaded it last night.

it didnt live up to its hype. meh. Peaches is cute though hah.
    _

back to the topic.
    Have fun while you're young. fuck her, make her buy you beer an hennessy.
    make her buy you food. feel me?

DONT take it serious though. shes 30 years old man, in 12 years you're gonna be 30 years old. and shes gonna be 42. her looks along with everything else is gonna go downhill.

if you like older women. shoot for girls that are a couple years older... but hell, i cant tell you what to do. i can only give my 2 pesos

16. Naysayer

Naysayer Senior Member

dude. shes fuckin 30.
    1) how the fuck did that even get started?
    2) what the fuck is she thinking?
    3) what the fuck are you thinking?
    4) dont move in with her. your only 18. live a little meng.
    5) shes fuckin 30!!!
    I cant even imagine... actually yes I can. My friends old boyfriend's brother just married his best friends mom. hes like 22 shes like 50. lol. good luck with that.

sorry if I sound rude. Im just close minded.

17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

break it off and just fuck her on weekends.
    and the beer and hennessy idea was good too.

18. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

Naysayer - hooked up on my 18th...she really doesnt seem 30...i thaught she was about 25 when i met her...what the fuck are we thinking?..love maybe

sprue - no its not a ringu poster in the backrdound..its a picture of me
    heres a bigger version of it
    http://david-in-chains.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-4-55258729

csone - she looks abit wierd?..shes beautiful..maybe its a wierd picture...doesnt seem wierd to me

nem - yea ive been thinking of just doing that...but sometimes i think..maybe my dads right....

i guess i posted this thread cos i was desperate for opinions and i didnt want to ask any of my friends....also for others to share ther relationship problems...a place were we can help each other...i dont think ive ever had a easy relationship...and its always good to talk to others about it...i prefear talkin to strangers about it tbh

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yo you cant let anyone tell you what to do mane, its a shitty situation i mean your 18 and shes 30, usually id say theres no problem with that but if you guys see each other on weeksends only dont u think thats a bit lame man?

i cant not stand seeing people shit drives me crazy, i mean does she really love you? if so then thats what matters but the whole "i wanna get out before i get hurt anymore" seems luike a cop out to me, but then again i usually am all or nothing, if somthing doesnt work ill try it till there no possible way...

but fuck what your parents think man, dont listen to them there not living your life and there not your age during this time in day, where it would of been taboo and totally wrong for a age diffrence in there days, but now adays its not that uncommon

i mean i usually go for younger girls but whatever makes u happy, only thing that worries me is that maybe your chick is with you for the wrong reasons because maybe you make her feel younge and attractive, i hope thats not the case though...

but relationship problems are the story of my life man right now im decideding between my chick that i been with for 5 years or this new chick i just met, but i got to get to know the chick first got wrap up way to quick, thats the problem with fucking drop dead beautiful girls, fucking first night i was all over her with eye contact... giving me those i want you eyes.. then chilled with her the next day then dont her from her then she calls me today and acts like she has to makeup an excuse to call me... i fucking hate games yo... but good lord is the chick bangin

20. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

yo tastey man
    put it like this b , see im sure you like her and all man , and that is cool g-besus is right though cuz I mean of course your pops is gonna trip shoot female is 30 feez ? a parents dont know evreything , shit cuz nobody does
    but I can tell you this your a young metal head cuzo live life to fullest get tanked and a hail satin feez ? shoot if you want my two sacks and a pill on it , I say move in with the lady eat her food spend her money take her heart and see some other beezies on the side aint nothing wrong with that rigggoht ?