Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunken Stories

Storys of drunken happenstance or audacious advance.
    Share with us your adventures while intoxicated with tramp juice.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

I sucked a guys dick why under the influence of alchohol......

Only kidding my fleeceable audience.
    We used to train surf and go out mugging after drinking almost 3 litres of White Lightning

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;ve ended up in different cities having no idea why. I&#39;ll leave it at that.

ive just gotten hurt trying to skateboard when im drunk.and ive only gotten drunk maybe 3 times and they all sucked,getting drunk is over-rated.

Originally posted by atxbomber666@Nov 7 2004, 04:22 PM
    getting drunk is over-rated.
    I hate you.

getting drunk is the best... getting drunk+high = better than the best lol

i&#39;ve woken up in different places at different times, then walking for no reason to another unknown place until i got back to my place...

meekus, you&#39;re a faggot, you know you sucked the guys dick, silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by atxbomber666@Nov 7 2004, 05:22 PM
    getting drunk is over-rated.
    Correction, getting drunk when your only 12 is over-rated.

On the thread tip, a tree gave my buddy a black eye last night.

these kids were callin me a wigger so i threw a 3 litre cup of rootbeer into their moms car when she was in the store

i fell asleep in my friends garden pool,

Originally posted by Car2nist@Nov 7 2004, 04:33 PM
    getting drunk is the best... getting drunk+high = better than the best lol

i&#39;ve woken up in different places at different times, then walking for no reason to another unknown place until i got back to my place...

meekus, you&#39;re a faggot, you know you sucked the guys dick, silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.
    silly homophobic, homophobics are dumbass stupid fucking republican bush supporting assholes
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

you right wing fascist
    p.s Drunkeness is bliss

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Homophobics suck. My girlfriend is half ghey. ^.^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

o man, shotguned a 40 and smoked about a quarter throughout the day then i got hit in the back of the head with a rock, passed out on the sidewalk and woke up with a bitch cop over my head and paramedics opening my eyes

o man, im glad i smoked all my dope before i passed out
    *905*

i like smoking all my dope :&#092;

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

edit
    Last edited by bbbbbbbbbbbbb; 01-24-2011 at 09:30 PM.

drugs are bad&#33;
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

(_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

ive only been drunk once and i fell asleep

i didnt liek it so i dont drink anymore

and one time a tagged someones car and smashed there windows

one time i threw a piece of spark plug through the back of a lexus truck....but i wasn&#39;t drunk

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Yooo do that dude hwo said he passed out ...HOW THE FUCK DO U SHOTGUN A 40...glass drill or something lol...........