Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 46 1234561121 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom sent me this shit in an email....
    How to reduce the risk of getting caught:
    Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
    -Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
    -Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
    -Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
    -The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
    -Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
    -Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
    -Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.
    -Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
    -Always have an excuse or alibi ready.
    enviromental adaptation is key for survival in the modern world,the imagination expressed in this enviroment is what makes life worth living.

AK47...If you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY have to kill every muthafucker in the room, except no substitutes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
    and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Quote Originally Posted by pSYKAOz View Post

lol my 2 cents
    Turns out in fuckin reno, you can get a felony if you get linked to enough tags. and thats 1 to 3 upstate

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol my 2 cents
    Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.

Quote Originally Posted by JayAyDubZed View Post
    Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.
    Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.
    Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.
    Loaded With Buds I be.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JayAyDubZed View Post
    Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.
    you say that as is getting fines is nothing ive only just finished paying mine off that shit builds up man with intrest and can end up in court
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    i hate when your bitch aint in the mood for oral, like shit bitch its clean just fuckin suck it
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    What the fuckkk??? does anyone else think that this guy looks like a baby Gesus???
    yay?

lol my 2 cents
    U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Juxer516 View Post
    U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.
    that comment was like 6 years old bro. dude passed a few years ago, have some respect.

If yo wish to go all city ..or run with some serious cats you have to realise that the chances of you getting caught are HIGH.....

thats the price of fame i guess

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i guess it&#39;s pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.
    enviromental adaptation is key for survival in the modern world,the imagination expressed in this enviroment is what makes life worth living.

AK47...If you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY have to kill every muthafucker in the room, except no substitutes

Quote Originally Posted by i s r a e l View Post
    i guess it's pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.

same ere at first she didnt mind but the worry is what has made her want to try stop me from graffin and its also partly the reason i changed my tag lol. she tried to have a go at me then she sed "I C UR TAG EVERYWHERE" i just started laughin in her face lol

nekel1 akia NeOne

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i guess it's pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.
    my mom doesnt care if i spraypaint on my practice board and draw
    but she goes psycho even over stickers in a park.
    Streetz Hope

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LCG View Post
    my mom doesnt care if i spraypaint on my practice board and draw
    but she goes psycho even over stickers in a park.
    trust me...moms are prety.. "dumb"

it took my parents a year to figure out. and the funny thing is that i never even tried to hide it. id have cans out in the open. markers. stickers. everythin like that.

and when they caught me leaving the house. i turned in all my invetory. it was around 20cans. bunch of markers. lots of stickers. streaks. caps. everything. i was quite suprised and so were they ahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya chances of getting caught are high.. but chances are youre gonna get seen by a cop painting so weather u got finger prints on the can or not and all that your still busted
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me, just so i dont leave a mess, im a lil on the o.c.d with shit like that. One thing i never thought about tho was the magnets on the bottom of the cans, thnx mom..

maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me, just so i dont leave a mess, im a lil on the o.c.d with shit like that. One thing i never thought about tho was the magnets on the bottom of the cans, thnx mom..
    yo thats dumb, what if a cop sees u coming from a suspicious place and sees u have a bag of paint? leave the paint there its not your problem anymore, thats y writers shud only bring what they think their gonna use. same with caps. AND WEAR GLOVES
    westchester writers message me!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me,
    Why Dont You Throw Them On A Nearby Roof Or Somethin Thats What I Do
    Quote Originally Posted by returned View Post
    Yelling shit at random people is fun too. Just yelling,"check yoself nigguh" to random white ppl is pretty fun. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Until you get stabbed for being white and saying the n word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by garbage down tha way View Post
    haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.
    Well that becuase we are from the hard C-Town lol

It really doesn't matter how you dress.... You just ahve to be smart.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge