Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891424 ... LastLast

hey mrczar where do i go on the usps site i cant find the labels- do i type something in the search box or what ? help me out plz h34r:
    .......TGU.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MaD ScRiBbLeS@Feb 10 2005, 05:05 PM
    hey mrczar where do i go on the usps site i cant find the labels- do i type something in the search box or what ? help me out plz h34r:
    Because I'm the nicest person that you'll probably meet on here. Here ya go!

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003559

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003558

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003578

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003579

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003589

I personally like this one the best:

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003577

Only because it's on a roll! 440 on the roll and you can order up to 50 rolls per time! And it's fucking FREE! You don't even have to pay for shiping!!!!

And yes, they ship to Canada!

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

&quot;I&#39;m happy and angry&quot; - Ralph Wiggum

WWEEEERDDDDDDD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; thanks man
    my gun shots will make you levitate

Hitting What You Aint Got Balls To Hit Yet ! MoFo !
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

let me tell U one thing u peolpe the one main thing to never, ever get caught...

self confidence and the 100 percent truth with yourself that u will not get caught...

thats it and also a good pair of ear&#39;z heauheuahe

iam not kidding people...dont doubt when u paint

be sure, full of love and confidence...and rip this shit
    Mieux Que T'a Mere !

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

true datt^
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I think one of the BIGEST things in tagging is noing your suroundings, before you hit a spot see if anyone is comeing or something. But I dont tag the city im not old enough yet. I just tag the inside of my school, but i fucked up because some how some one found out my tag name. So i just say "I dont tag the school, other people pose my name." And i think it worked? :mellow:
    ----------------------
    Dallas City Taggers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me an a buddy were bombing downtown an we got stalked by some guy that we never saw. an so he called abunch of guys on his walky talky and called the cops aswell. me an my hommy walked down to the docks to do some throws an suddenly we get cornered by a bunch of these guys an they start laughing at us sayin that we are in so much shit blh blah blah....1 min b4 the cops came tehy told us to get the fuk out of the area so we ran an ditched our paint an markers an we put our coats in our backpacks. any way if the cops came what would have been a good way not to get arrested i mean what would be some "magic" words that we could have used to not get arrested???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^haha nice...but i usually break out the magic lamp and carpet for situations liek this one
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i thought every one traveled by magic carpet or is it jsut me?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

im ghetto so i use the magic dishwasher rag.
    aim : jawnMcCain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^send it to "pimp my ride" yoh theyll hook your shit up
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hahahaha lol that was good.....but what i mean is when the cops bust you what are soem good ways to talk your way out??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sexual favors...always works nicely for the lady cops
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Try and keep aware of what&#39;s happening arund you and LISTEN&#33; I&#39;s easy to not hear things while you&#39;re busy painting, you tend to zone out but you really need to fight it and keep sharp.

if you&#39;re insanely paranoid i once saw these trip wire traps online

they had ones that made a loud whistle when tripped, ones tha fired off 12 gauge blanks and ones that triggered small fire crackers. I dont know what site it was but you could probably find it with lttle trouble.
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I think that u should do it at night with your hood on And do it when theres no cars because in this there is some gay ass people that like PIGS. Try to do it averywhere not just your hood. That way your hood doesnt to find tyhe taggers&#33;
    SEKO
    SeKo123

SEKO do you tag in Dallas? Because thare is a tagger all over Dallas that is SEKT or SEKTO.

Here it is

^^^^ thare it is
    ----------------------
    Dallas City Taggers

my moneys on delaware seko/ceko/ceico

he writes with tvk... alot of people around here hate him but hes iiight now...

gHetto dElawURRR&#33;&#33; WEEZ ILLEN&#33;&#33;

BB.oMg.2005

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sweat pants and tight shoes.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

The way u could never get caught is to buy an invisibility pill and go tagging.
    The pill only costs 17 Billion Dollars
    SeKo123