Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

True Dat^

Quote Originally Posted by Werse View Post
    I knew a guy in Chelsea who used to get high on pcp and fight moving cars. Goooood times.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck! i would end up on another page.
    <-----

Quote Originally Posted by Werse View Post
    I knew a guy in Chelsea who used to get high on pcp and fight moving cars. Goooood times.

sticker combos sometimes take a while to do. i hate standing there trying to peel stickers. so its best at night when ur with some people, it just looks like ur chillin

you guys ever have times when you pass some of your shit on a walk or whatever and a cop is checking it out? that is exactly what happened to me a few days ago, kinda sketch, yet funny at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Go pro and do it for money. Thats my opinion. more funner!!! HA
    D.E.A. till I die! Bombing 4 Jesus!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Writer? Me? no, I'm a graffiti photographer. Check my shots out *shows camera to cops* Been following this new Zazza guy... Fuck knows who he is tho." Think it will work? Since I carry my stuff in my camera bag. I still like the run like fuck idea too. Always scope out an escape plan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazza View Post
    "Writer? Me? no, I'm a graffiti photographer. Check my shots out *shows camera to cops* Been following this new Zazza guy... Fuck knows who he is tho." Think it will work? Since I carry my stuff in my camera bag. I still like the run like fuck idea too. Always scope out an escape plan too.
    Yeah it will work until you also have a slap, marker, painters gloves, cans, caps, or paint on hands and clothing along with your camera and then they get to confiscate all your pictures as evidence.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your fucking stupid if you

A) show anything to a cop
    B) carry a camera while painting
    C) dont know your rights
    D) talk to cops

if you dont wanna get bagged. dont fuckin paint. if you get bagged DONT FUCKIN TALK!!

sit in the back of the cruiser with a quirky smile but say nothing. their best evidence if they dont have a witness is your own motherfuckin statement

i hate the times when you get done doing a piece, then go onto another spot, then go back to the first spot and you see someone there already investagitiong, bothers me so much.. i just go on another side of town or quit for the night

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZDGRAFKINGZ View Post
    SNITCH FOOL!!!!!!

i gotz hella let offfffff
    snitches end up in ditches boti boy

It is better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn schoolhead nows im the tagger next week i have to talk with cops... pleas can anyone give me some advice?? what i can say so that they can't get me

Quote Originally Posted by necoNL View Post
    damn schoolhead nows im the tagger next week i have to talk with cops... pleas can anyone give me some advice?? what i can say so that they can't get me
    tell them that you are a cop and you like to go on bombing science pretending to be a "tagger"
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahah.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah that will defenetly work..
    Tex Heads..PM me..

im not dat worried about cops. im more worried about da nikkas dat b out der robbin whoever. dey stay strapped nd ready to bust. Das y i gota stay strapped too, ya kno, just incase. but den, if i get stopped by a cop, den ill go in da pen for havin it

P.G.C.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah nigguh..know what u mean theres drug dealers and shit out there..but i dont pack heat though..
    Tex Heads..PM me..

Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    yeah nigguh..know what u mean theres drug dealers and shit out there..but i dont pack heat though..
    i mean the drug dealers ain no problem cuz dey ain abouta bust der piece on u for no reason, but dem nikkas from da block, ma frends last time got robbed. lol dey tried to pull off a "hey we're one of yall, we're criminals too, we're abouta paint and destroy shit" hahaha nd dat nikka was liek "nikka idgaf! gimme yo jacket!" dat shit was O.C. hahaha

P.G.C.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by i s r a e l View Post
    my mom sent me this shit in an email....
    How to reduce the risk of getting caught:
    Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
    -Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
    -Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
    -Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
    -The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
    -Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
    -Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
    -Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.
    -Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
    -Always have an excuse or alibi ready.
    stop right there... your fucking mom sent u a fucking email about ur vandalism addiction?? what the fuck is wrong with your mom, thats what i want to know...
    ...ATLAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    "I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2."

Quote Originally Posted by Tode View Post
    but what if its a chick lol :P [/b]
    then id guess i wouldnt be runnin cuz my foot would be stuck! lmao[/QUOTE]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow i said fuck too much. excuse me...lol
    ...ATLAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    "I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2."

Quote Originally Posted by Tode View Post
    but what if its a chick lol :P [/b]
    then id guess i wouldnt be runnin cuz my foot would be stuck! lmao[/QUOTE]