Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

when you are bombing you need to remember to check parked cars windows cause somebody could be sitting there calling the cops and always bomb like if there is someone watching cause you never know theres always someone around............

i just drink red bull n if the cops come i just fly away cuz redbull give you wings!
    "its better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep"

Quote Originally Posted by sly45 View Post
    i just drink red bull n if the cops come i just fly away cuz redbull give you wings!
    Well thats one way..
    i know the run way...since u are an athletic type of writer and u work out a lot..you have to keep in mind that graffiti needs legs not only hands man..!
    Investigation under unknown circumstances may provide problem in progress and evolving.

^^^bump. everyone who just stands there with a can in their hand as the cops catch him in the middle of their shit is a herb. i quit cigarettes so i can get away. meaning more money in my pocket also. that and i can fade longer
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    i see.. alright. thanks.

I've always wondered what kinds of weird stuff you could say to a cop if you got caught to confuse him so much that you leave him standing there speechless while you run away.
    Like..

Pig: Stop right there!
    Kid: .. TARTAR SAUCE ON YOUR NIPPLES!
    Pig: I-- Wha?--
    Kid: -already gone-

Just speculating.

this shit is mad funny.

i wanna meet the mofo that said that we are not allowed to paint on walls, take off his eyes put them in his balls take off his balls and put them in the holes of the eyes..and he will screaming eat my eyes biatcha!
    Investigation under unknown circumstances may provide problem in progress and evolving.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont tell people what you write. i dont care what city you live in. that shit spreads like wildfire. and that IS how you get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

thats why god gave us 2 fists and 2 legs!

MSG ME FOR VANCITY MEETUPS

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

best way to reduce getting caught is painting alone, other way is having your crew with you.. if those dont work use your leet parkour and running skillz... fat officer with his kevlar will roll on the ground like fat beefstake..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^so tru^^ u gotta realize most cops are twice maybe even 3 times ur age, u got the stamina so just keep running and thell stop, if that dont work just hop a fence, that gives u like a 5 min head start lol but yea i usailly paint alone, the less people you know the beter

At my school there is a dude that paints squids everywhere even at school. None of the teachers know its him except the art teachers, lol i think its awesome how they keep him a secret from the principle and administrators. He gradutated this year and never been caught.

one spot a night.

either fill ins or tags. i found that when i go paintin an get chased, ill hit a heavy spot with a fat fill in. then a cop will see me catch a careless marker tag or some shit.

so again, either go out tagging. or go out catching ONE spot

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    one spot a night.

either fill ins or tags. i found that when i go paintin an get chased, ill hit a heavy spot with a fat fill in. then a cop will see me catch a careless marker tag or some shit.

so again, either go out tagging. or go out catching ONE spot
    ^ ^
    Gotta agree with you on this one.

so i doubt this i a new idea but i thought of this the other day. spray paint your skateboard like two or three colors. ride it everywhere. throw the same cans you used in your bag and if anyone asks you can say oh i was borrowing these from a friend to paint my skateboard. which you have proof of.
    very superstitious writings on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by the redeemer View Post
    so i doubt this i a new idea but i thought of this the other day. spray paint your skateboard like two or three colors. ride it everywhere. throw the same cans you used in your bag and if anyone asks you can say oh i was borrowing these from a friend to paint my skateboard. which you have proof of.
    What about if you want to use other colours

::nicklesndimes::

Quote Originally Posted by DUSTER View Post
    when you are bombing you need to remember to check parked cars windows cause somebody could be sitting there calling the cops and always bomb like if there is someone watching cause you never know theres always someone around............
    ..and if it looks like your shadily walking around looking in car windows someone inside the house is probably going to report you for that too. It's a lose-lose situation.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if its not a cop, keep rockin. and get the fuck out of there asap...

also my dad is an engineer, so i got a hold of those yellow vests with silver stripes. I only use those when im under a bridge though, its really silly..ive even had conversations tellin people like, "yeah, im just real tired of this graffiti shit."
    Last edited by NosE2; 06-13-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: ..

I can't tell my parents anything!!!! I've been in graff for like 2 months now or so and mom knows that im interested but nothing else... my dad was an ex cop so i don't tell him anything... im just afraid my parents won't accept me if i told them that i tag places and i go out and do it... Anyone else in the same boat??? to help comfort me i listen to alot of rap that talks about graff... I don't live in the city either i live in the F**** Suburbs where there's cameras everywhere so i have to go to my friends house in Mesquite and hit up there... It sucks that i can't do it on a regular basis.. I guess i just have to wait till i get out of the house and go to college...

are you serious...there is a thread..FOR THIS?!?!?!

you motherfuckers just need to learn how to run

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by DUSTER View Post
    very true, 98% of the time there is somebody around, unless your hittin some grimey ass sewage line spot or something, and even if your sure nobodys around act like there is, might save your ass in the long run. just be aware of your surroudings