Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looking to hit this rooftop spot but i gotta walk across a bank rooftop to get to the spot, just wondering since its a bank do u think they have like sensors on the roof? where ill activate some silent alarm? dying to hit this spot so any feedback would help, thanks.

shit... my parents know my tag..
    and they buy me paint ..
    how am i soposto do illegal stuff when they know what i write.. ??

if they are buying u paint they problly dont give a fuck

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

write something else
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

Just be invisible in plain sight, or whatever the saying is, if u blend in with the crowd nobody will really suspect anything of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidiVici View Post
    I do it in the nude.... that way I am extremely light on my feet... funny thing is no one ever suspects anything when they see a naked person.
    Quote Originally Posted by nero122 View Post
    you are a sexual predator who like teh cocks
    Quote Originally Posted by STR-WHO View Post
    you were doing community service by painting the local synagogue, but its a suprise so you did it at night
    There are a lot of weird people out there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

probably the best way is to never carry any form of identification on you

me and a buddy parked the car and got out and climbed on a couple crane trucks at night and tagged their cranes this way when they extend it our tags would be way high up and shit. While doing so, a municipality van passed by with officers in it and they saw us but didn't stop.
    then we went and started bombing the street we were in, halfway through our throwies, we get caught by the same guys and taken into custody. They took us to the municipality where they started interrogating us and giving us a lecture about how it's illegal and harmful to ruin other people's property and shit. asked us to give them our IDs and we told them they're not on us. neither is any of our papers... we left our wallets at home coz "we didn't know that we'd get caught for doing graffiti... we didn't know it would such a big deal... the street was dirty anyway" (that was our excuse) eventually we negociated with them and persuated them into buying the whole "we're just art students, we're good guys, we didn't know it was a crime blablabla and we won't do it again, we don't have any money so please don't fine us" and all that crap... and they let us go. but they asked us for all our info and made us sign something that says we won't do any more graff in that area... sure enough we gave them all fake info and fake signatures fake names and addresses yada yada... and we left, hopped in the car, and went to another area and bombed the night away there :>

so yeah basically now they have nothing on us coz all the info we gave them was fake... all they know is what we look like and good luck finding us among the whole population.
    final tip: carry no identification, be smooth, don't get nervous, stay in control of yourself and of the situation, and know what to say how to say it and when to say it... act nice :>
    Last edited by Phat 2; 07-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Wear a a plain white T-shirt until you find a good spot then pop on the hoody so your invisable this kills the chance of pigs stopping and questioning you while on the move and have an escape where a car cant follow.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by thebigred View Post
    pop on the hoody so your invisable .
    haha what?
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

he's obviously harry potter, ***** has the invisible cloak..

the best way to not get caught is dont get seen going to the spot or leaving no matter where it is
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

^^^^^ true shit!
    ninja in and out

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked2PaintNY View Post
    looking to hit this rooftop spot but i gotta walk across a bank rooftop to get to the spot, just wondering since its a bank do u think they have like sensors on the roof? where ill activate some silent alarm? dying to hit this spot so any feedback would help, thanks.
    i doubt they got sensors on roof, but inside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My boy was doing a roller on the side of the 401 in Toronto during mid-afternoon and got tased by the bacon while he was trying to hop a fence blazed out of his mind.

Point is dont be stupid like this kid.
    .BOMBING SUBUR...ah fuck it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is it best to piece with high pressure cans or regular cans?
    I'm the Optimus Prime of Graffiti, byatch! and I'm not talking about the toy Hasbro version eitha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That has nothing to do to reduce the risk of getting caught.Find the appropiate thread.
    .BOMBING SUBUR...ah fuck it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by TrandomnesstwO View Post
    My boy was doing a roller on the side of the 401 in Toronto during mid-afternoon and got tased by the bacon while he was trying to hop a fence blazed out of his mind.

Point is dont be stupid like this kid.
    first off how u diss ur own boy? second the lesson isnt to not do hotboy spots but if ur gonna do them make sure u know u can get away if u cant run when your high dont get high

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    bump knowledge

::nicklesndimes::

Less posting on bombing science can reduce your risk pretty substantially..

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why do people blame shit on being high?
    being high affects me in no way of runnin specially if you got the boys chasin you there aint shit thats gunna get in my way of gettin out that bitch, but really dont have your phone on you or you ID is my suggestion cuz if you drop either your fucked

to the kid who said dont bring your id, thats a bad idea. god forbid you get shot in the face or hit by a car or some shit, you want them to know who you are. just bring the id itself in your pocket, not in a wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme